In today’s article, we will provide you with information about the Doctor on Wheels scheme launched by the Delhi Government. The Delhi Doctor on Wheels scheme was announced by the Delhi government on August 1. Under this scheme, the facility of regular health check-ups will be provided to the construction workers of the state. Along with this news has come that the government will also start a unique ‘mobile creches’ on the sites for the children of these workers. Through this, they will be able to take advantage of better day-care facilities.
Doctor on Wheels Scheme 2023 Apply Online
Let us tell you that Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia announced both the schemes one is the Doctor on Wheels Scheme and the other is unique ‘mobile creches’. Which is for the children of the workers. This announcement was made during the meeting of the Delhi Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board on Monday, August 1. The objective of both these schemes is to benefit construction workers across the city. In this, the Doctor on Wheels scheme will provide the facility of regular health check-up to the workers at the construction sites only.
Delhi Doctor on Wheels Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||Doctor on Wheels Scheme|
|Launched by||Delhi Government|
|Related Departments||Delhi Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|When was the announcement||1 August 2023|
|By whom||Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia|
|Benefits||Benefits of health services|
|Beneficiary||Construction Workers of Delhi|
|Purpose||To provide the facility of regular health check-up to the workers at the work site itself.|
|Official website||Will be launched soon|
Delhi Doctor on Wheels Scheme – Objectives
The only objective of the Doctor on Wheels Scheme by the Delhi State Government is “to create a bright future for the construction workers and their children”, i.e., every registered workers of the state will be given benefits under this scheme. Let us tell you that 17 welfare schemes have been started by the Delhi government in the interest of the workers. Another scheme has been added to them, named Delhi Doctor on Wheels Scheme 2023. Under this, the government will provide the facility of regular health check-up to the workers at the construction sites itself. Know full details……
Benefits and Features of Doctor on Wheels Scheme
- Doctor on Wheels Yojana was announced by Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia ji to provide health benefits to the workers of Delhi.
- Through this scheme, the facility of regular health check-up will be provided to all the registered workers of the state at their construction sites.
- Along with this, the children of all these workers will also be provided benefits under Doctor on Wheels Yojana.
- This scheme will be a security cover for lakhs of construction workers of Delhi in view of the increasing diseases over time.
- Soon an official website for the scheme will be released by the government. Which will be operated under the Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- Through the scheme, the workers will be able to get information about each of the schemes run by the government.
Doctor on Wheels Scheme – Required Documents
- The applicant must be a registered worker.
- Aadhar card
- Labor certificate
- Address proof
- Age certificate
- mobile number
- Bank account statement
- Latest passport size photo
Doctor on Wheels Scheme Apply Online – आवेदन कैसे करें?
If you also want under the Doctor on Wheels Scheme, then you read the information given below carefully.
Let us tell you that only this scheme has been announced by the government. As soon as possible an official website under construction labor department will be launched. Then you can easily get the benefits of the scheme by applying under the Delhi Doctor on Wheels Scheme. As soon as we get the information related to the application, we will update it in the article. Stay tuned for complete information.