Disability Pension Scheme Delhi 2023:- is now available on the official e-district Delhi Handicapped Pension Portal. There are a lot of people in India that are disabled. Many of these people do not able to earn enough for their livelihood. In India, governments provide Incentives to the handicapped/Viklang people and their residents. Center government and state governments provide people with many types of Incentives so they can afford daily livelihood. In this step toward making life easy for their Delhi government stated Disability Pension Scheme. This pension will help people with disabilities to live like normal people. As people with disabilities face many problems in life they will be able to shorten these all.
Delhi Disability Pension Scheme 2023
As we have told you that the pension is for the welfare of the Person With a Disability. Under Disability Pension Scheme 2023 if you are not registered already you can register yourself, if you are registered for the scheme you can check your name in the Disability Pension List. Full details about the scheme for the interested people are provided below in the post.
In this article, we are going to provide the details on the Dehils Disability Pension Scheme by the government of Delhi. We will provide you with all the necessary details for this scheme. W will tell you about the Process to Apply, Eligibility, Required Documents, and benefits that the applicants will get by this scheme. If there is a village person in your house and he can not afford his livelihood you should watch all the details about the scheme and provide them with the knowledge required for the scheme. If you want to know about the scheme stick to the end of the article.
Eligibility for Delhi Disabliity Pension Scheme
- To persons with disability irrespective of age (i.e. From birth until death)
- Disability 40% or more to persons with following disabilities) Blindness
ii) Low vision
v) Locomotor Disability
vi) Cerebral Palsy
vii) Autism Spectrum Disorder
viii) Intellectual Disability (Mental Retardation)
ix) Mental Illness
xi) Muscular Dystrophy
xii) Acid Attack Victims
xiii) Hard of hearing
xiv) Speech and language disability
xv) Specific Learning Disabilities
xvi) Multiple Sclerosis
xvii) Parkinson’s Disease
xx) Sickle Cell Disease
xxi) Multiple Disabilities
- Residence of min. 5 years in Delhi before the date of application
- Annual family income of less than Rs 1,00,000 p.a. from all sources (including rent, interest on savings et cetera). Here “Family” means parents or if the parent(s) are not alive then-legal guardian in case of the minor, unmarried, unemployed disabled person(s). In the case of married disabled persons, it means wife /husband and minor or disabled adult children solely dependent on him/her. The applicant will need to give a self-declaration regarding income in the appropriate column provided in the application form.
- The applicant should have an Aadhaar number.
- Applicant should have a ‘singly-operated’ account in any Bank in the National Capital. The territory of Delhi is only for receiving the payment through the Public Financial Management System (PFMS). The provision for a single account may be relaxed in the case of minors.
- Must not be receiving any pension/ financial assistance from Central Govt/ State Govt/ other governmental local bodies or any other source for this purpose
Required Documents for Delhi Disability Pension Scheme
For candidates all the documents mentioned below are important.
- Age proof
- Residence proof
- Bank a/c number (Single a/c). (Except Minors)
- Disability Certificate issued by a Govt. Hospital as per norms.
- One passport size photo of the applicant
- Income self-declaration in the format given on the portal itself.
Delhi Disability Pension Scheme Apply Online 2023
We have provided step by step process to apply for Delhi Disability/ Handicapped Pension Scheme 2023.
- Firstly, the applicant person has to first visit the official website for applying online.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Now on this home page, you have to click on the new user option.
- As soon as you click on the given link, on the home screen of your computer, you will be asked to select the document or scheme and fill in the number of the scheme.
- If you are asked that all the information has been entered, then you now enter the captcha code in the box given below.
- As soon as you enter the captcha code, the form will open on the screen of your computer, in this application form you will have to enter all the information carefully
Apply Offline for Delhi Disability Pension Scheme – Application Form
The process to apply online for the scheme follow the steps given below.
- To apply offline, the applicant has to first get the application form of the scheme or you can also get it by visiting your nearest social welfare office.
- After receiving the application form, the applicant has to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully.
- Now after entering all the details in the application form, you have to attach copies of all your required documents.
- After submitting all the required documents you have to submit them to the concerned office.
- All your papers and application form will be checked by the officer sitting in the office after which you will be given the benefit of the scheme.
- Apply applying for this scheme, now you can check the Handicapped Pension Delhi Status 2023 online.
Benefits of the Delhi Disability Scheme 2023
The Eligible person will be able to get the following options:
- The amount to be given under the Disabled Pension Scheme 2023 is 2500.
- All the disabled persons of the capital Delhi who are unable to work will be able to earn their living by getting the benefit of this scheme.
- With the introduction of this scheme, now disabled citizens will not be dependent on others.
- Under Viklang Pension Yojana, Divyanjan can bear his own expenses.