Digital Health ID Card Apply Online – The government of India is issuing Digital Health Id Card to Citizens. The Digital health Id card is provided under Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. Digital Health Id card stores all the data related to the health issues of the person on this card. This will help the patient, as well as the doctors as this card, will keep all the history of the patient in it. So it will be easy for patients to keep all their test reports related to their body safe in one place. It will be easy to give medical treatment to the patient in an emergency. It will save time that will lead to fast treatment and it can also save the life of any person. We will explore all the aspects of the Digital health Id.
Digital Health ID Card
The government of India started digitization of the health records of the citizens of the country. The people will get a Digital health Id card under the program. This will keep the medical history of any person safe and store it in a digital space. People do not need to worry to lose their health records like blood tests or MRA scene, Citi Scan, or any other tests related to their medical condition. In times of emergency, the card will come handy. This can save a person’s life as the records of the patient will be present on the card doctors can start treatment of the patient on time. And your data will remain private and if you want to erase your medical history from the card you will be entitled to do so. The privacy of the person will also be prioritized.
|Scheme||Digital Health ID Card|
|Department||Ministery of Health and Family Welfare|
|Scheme State||September 2021|
|Total ID’s Generated till March 2023||More than 15,00,000|
|Objective||To Avail Government Health Schemes through Single ID|
|Mode of Registrationn||online|
Required Documents for Digital Health Id
Required documents to apply for a Digital Health Id card are:
- Aadhaar Card / PAN Card/ Driving Licence or any other Photo Id
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
Apply Online For Digital Health ID Card
To apply Online / Registration follow the steps below:
- Firstly, Visit the Official Website healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
- On the home page click on the“Create Your ABHA now“. OR If you already have an id Just click on the Login button.
- You can log in with two options
- Generate via Aadhar and
- Generate via DL
- Enter the Aadhar Card or generate ABHA via DL your mobile number will be asked.
- You need to verify your mobile number with OTP.
- Now a registration form will appear and enter all the required details such as Address, Photo,s, etc.
- Finally, Your digital health card will be created.
- You can also download the same just by clicking the download button.
Benefits of Digital Health Id Card Registration
Digitization of health is a very important step by the government of India. There are several benefits of the Digital Health Id Card few are given below:
- The first and most important benefit- the patient can store all the data related to health like Diagnostic Reports, and blood sample reports, and have access anywhere using Digital Health Id.
- Get immediate consultation from any doctor with your Health History.
- In times of health emergencies, the card will be very helpful.
- You will not need to store all the paperwork for checkups.
- Your medical history will be manageable means you will be able to delete it anytime you want
- An OTP is required to access information at any health care center.