Hello readers, welcome to our post. Today we will share information about the Dharamshala Mcleodganj Ropeway Ticket Booking Online. As we all know that Dharamshala is known as the second capital of Himachal Pradesh. It famous and attractive site for visitors. This location has significant political and religious significance. Kangra district government offices are all located in Dharamshala. Dharamshala City is also home to the Himachal Pradesh school education board. Mcleodganj, located around 9 kilometres from Dharamshala, is also very well-known due to its religious significance. Additionally, The Buddhist religious guru holiness Dalai Lama is also staying in Mcleodganj Dharamshala. So that Macleodganj is constantly a tourist hotspot and Himachal Pradesh’s most popular tourist destination.
The government of Himachal Pradesh will launch a new scheme to boost tourism in Mcleodganj. This initiative is known as The Dharamshala Mcleodganj Ropeway. The ropeway’s last phase of construction has been completed. In Himachal Pradesh, three ropeway projects are now under construction, one of which is the Dharamshala Mcleodganj ropeway. This project was will be finished in 2021, before the tourist season. But due to Covid -19 pandemic, all the work and management are postponed. Now, after a long period, the work of Dharamshala Mcleodganj Ropeway is started again. According to the source, the work will be finished soon within 2 months approximately.
If you are interested to know about all the details of the Dharamshala Mcleodganj Ropeway project read this article till the end. now, here we will mention all the information and related details such as Dharamshala Mcleodganj Ropeway Ticket Booking Online, Book Mcleodganj To Dharamshala Ropeway Advance Ticket Price and Key feature.
Dharamshala Mcleodganj Ropeway Ticket Booking Online
Mr Jairam Thankur, the chief minister of Himachal Pradesh, has announced the opening of the Dharamshala-McLeodganj ropeway on January 19, 2022. They arrive in Dharamshala on this day, do the pooja aarti, and then launch the ropeway. This article mentions further information about to this ropeway.
Here, We’ll give you a quick overview of this ropeway in this article today, along with instructions on how to purchase tickets for the Dharamshala Mcleodganj Ropeway online. We will also provide you with information on ticket prices, slot availability, and other facts. In this article, the project’s launch date for the Dharamshala-Mcleodganj ropeway is also given.
Highlights Of the Dharamshala Mcleodganj Ropeway
|Name Of the Project||Dharamshala Mcleodganj Ropeway|
|Cost Of The Project||200 Crore Rupees|
|Ropeway Stating date||19th January 2022|
|Ropeway Distance||1.75 Kilometer|
|Starting Point||Dharamshala Bus Stand|
|Landing Place||Near Dalailama Temple Mcleodganj|
|Trollies on Ropeway||18|
|People Travel in 1 Hour||800|
|Tower in Ropeway||10|
|Ticket Price||One Way- 300 Rupees
Up – Down – 500 Rs.
|Lauch by||CM Jairam Thakur|
|Online Ticket Booking||Start Soon|
About Key Features Of Dharamshala Mcleodganj Ropeway
After the discussion all details about the project introduction, Date announcement and ticket prices. Now, here we will tell you the key features of the Dharamshala Mcleodganj Ropeway Project. All the details are given below:-
- The Dharamshala Mcleodganj Ropeway Project was launched by Tata Company in 2017.
- The government and the construction company, Tata Infrastructure and Reality Limited have signed an MOU for this ropeway project.
- After the MOU was signed in 2015, project work will begin in 2017 once all clearances have been received.
- The project was supposed to be finished in 2020, but because of the coronavirus, the timeline was prolonged.
- TATA Company will need time to complete this project by June 2021.
- The government receives 0.72 acres of land to be cleared of forest for this project.
- An estimated 200 crore rupees will be invested heavily in the entire project.
Dharamshala Skyway Ropeway Ticket Booking Price
In this segment, we will talk about the Dharamshala Ropeway Ticket Price. So, read this at end to know about the project. As everyone is aware, the ropeway began operation on January 19 and is open every day of the week. You can now enjoy this ropeway with your family and friends thanks to the official opening by CM Jairam Thakur. If we discuss the tick price, one side ticket will set you back 300 Rupees. It will cost you 500 Rupees to get up and down. You can take in the view of Dharmashala city and the nearby areas from this 1.75 km ropeway. It rose to prominence as one of the top tourist destinations the following year.
Dharamshala Ropeway Advance Online Ticket Booking
In this part of the article, we give you all the information About Dharamshala Mcleodganj Ropeway Advance Ticket booking Online. All the important and essential details are given below:-
- The Dharamshala Mcleodganj ropeway project is scheduled to begin in 2021, according to the News.
- You can reserve a spot or purchase a ticket online for this ropeway adventure once the project is finished.
- On this route, you may observe the grandeur of the city as you drive from Mcleodganj to Dharamshala and vice versa.
- This is a really surreal experience where you actually feel as though you are flying yourself from Dharamshala to the Mcleodganj highlands.
- The Himachal Pradesh Tourism website will be used to purchase tickets for the Dharamshala Mcleodganj Ropeway.
- There is a possibility that the state government would launch an alternative website or app for Dharamshala Mcleodganj ropeway ticket sales.
- We must wait till the ropeway’s official announcement is made. After the Dharamshala Mcleodganj ropeway’s official launch, you can purchase tickets online using any of the accepted payment methods.
- You don’t have to wait in line to purchase a ticket from the physical counter, which is the biggest advantage of reserving a ticket online.
I hope this article is useful and informative. Stay tuned to our website Pmmodiyojnaa for more information related to such other topics. Thank you