The Delhi Government has inaugurated a new welfare scheme for all government employees. This is known as the Delhi Government Employees Health Scheme. Today through this article we will provide you with all details about the Delhi Government Employees Health Scheme. We will mainly provide the eligibility criteria, important aspects as well as the step-by-step guide to apply for this scheme. This scheme is highly beneficial. Kindly read this entire article to grab all the necessary information about this DGEHS.
[DGEHS] Delhi Government Employees Health Scheme Form PDF
The government of NCT of Delhi has launched a new DGEHS yojana for assisting the govt employees. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide comprehensive medical facilities to all eligible beneficiaries. This new welfare scheme is totally based on the patterns of earlier CGHS and hence it also follows the CGHS rates as well as provisions. Through this scheme the state officials aims to provide medical assistance to the needy employees.
List Of Recognised Hospitals Under DGEHS
- All of the health facilities (hospitals/dispensaries) that the Government Of NCT of Delhi runs.
- The autonomous institutions under State Government, local bodies such as MCD.
- The NDMC, Delhi Cantonment Board, Central Government as well as other Government Institutions. This includes -AIIMS, Patel Chest Institute ( University of Delhi) etc. Are recognized under this DGEHS scheme.
- Along with this, so many Private Hospitals or Diagnostic Centers have also been empanelled under this scheme (Readers are suggested to visit the official website portal for updated list of empanelled hospitals).
The Facilities Available Under DGEHS
- Out Patient care Services in all systems.
- Emergency facilities in Allopathic system.
- Totally free supply of prescribed medicines to all pensioner employees.
- Facility of Lab. And Radiological investigations.
- Super specialty treatment facility. Such as Kidney transplant, CABG, Joint replacement etc.
- Services Of Family WelfareSpecialized treatment or Diagnosis facility in hospitals, both in government as well as private
- Availability of Empanelled hospitals/ Diagnostic centers under DGEHS.
Eligibility Criteria Under DGEHS
- All currently working employees along with their dependents family members & pensioner (Also including the family pensioners) of GNCTD of Delhi are eligible for this scheme.
- The sitting and Ex-MLAs and Ex-Metropolitan councillors as well as their dependent Families.
- The metropolitan retired judges of Delhi High Court
- The Retired officers of IAS or IFS (Indian Administrative Service/Indian Forest Service ) in Delhi.
- All AGMUT Cadre, major officers of DANICS/UTCS cadre including their family Pensioners are also eligible.
- Families of IAS AGMUT Cadre/DANICS employees posted outside the NCT of Delhi on Deputation/short period transfers on payment of DGEHS subscription in advance on annual basis.
- Fully Funded Autonomous/Statutory bodies of Delhi Government (after taking approval from Competent Authority)
Authorities Issuing Medical Facility Card
|Category||Card Issuing Authority|
|All Ministers of GNCT of Delhi||General Administrative Department|
|Ex. And sitting MLA and Ex Councillors of Metropolitan||Delhi Legislative Assembly|
|Retired and sitting judges of Delhi High Court Registrar,||Delhi High Court|
|Delhi Government Serving employees||Concerned Authority From where they draw their salaries.|
|Delhi Government Pensioners||Concerned Authority From where they drew their last salary|
|IAS(AGMUT) &DANICS Officer on the Deputation / transfer||The DGEHS Cell, DHS (HQ)|
The Procedure For Getting DGEHS Medical Facility Card
- Firstly, the employee / pensioner of Delhi government should approach to their respective Administrative office from where they are drawing their salary/pension to obtain the membership of DGEHS.
- After that the Respective administrative Office will issue the Index Medical Forms to the candidate. The applicants need to fill this form.
- Then the administrative office will verify all of your details as per the record of service.
- Now the concerned administrative office will ask the candidate pensioner to submit the needed prevailing subscription as per the provisions of DGEHS.
- The candidate has an option to select his AMA i.e. any Delhi Government Allopathic Dispensary Centre or Hospital at which he desires to attach his Medical Card as per his convenience.
- Following that, you need to pay the subscription amount according to the rates prevailing on the Submission date of application for issuing a Medical card.
- The DGEHS scheme benefits are prospective in nature. Only after taking membership of this scheme (after deposition of requisite subscription).
- The concerned administrative office will then mention the validity of card, ward complete Entitlement of the beneficiary as well as particulars of subscription amount deposited on the card.
- There is no need to get a new card in case of transfer of any employee. As the Department may endorse your same card and new residential address on your card.
Download DGEHS Medical Reimbursement Form-
- First of all you need to open the official website portal of delhi government employees health scheme. That is- http://health.delhigovt.nic.in.
- After that, you need to click on the option named as- ” Revised medical 2004 form for reimbursement of medical claims of the DGEHS Applicants”.
- Consequently the pdf form will open in a new page. As shown below-
- Kindly fill out this form by entering all the details accurately and then submit it to the concerned authorities.
- With this simple process, you can easily download and fill Out the DGEHS Medical Reimbursement form.
Rates of Subscription Under the DGEHS
The per month subscription for availing the facilities of DGEHS w.e.f. 01-02-2017 is as mentioned below-
|Corresponding Level in the Pay Matrix
As per 7thCPC
|Contribution Amount (Rs. Per month)|
|Level: 1 to 5||250 Rs|
|Level: 6||450 Rs|
|Level: 7 to 11||650 Rs|