Delhi Poor Widow and Orphan Marriage Assistance – This is a scheme by the government of Delhi that will help the widows of the state. As the widows do not have any medium for the money they face many difficulties in their life. The difficulties are mostly financial. So the governments start many different schemes for the widows. One such scheme was started by the government of Delhi under the Department of Women and Child Welfare. The scheme is called widow women daughter marriage scheme. Under this scheme, the government of Delhi provides financial assistance to the widows of the state for the marriage of their daughters. The only things they need to do is apply for their scheme and fulfill the given criteria.
The Delhi government officially announced a financial aid marriage program. Some procedures must be undertaken to benefit from the Delhi for widow daughters marriage scheme. Certainly, it is one fine initiative that the Delhi administration has provided. This scheme will also help in empowering women and bringing equality. In this article, we will tell full information about the scheme. We will tell you the application process, Eligibility criteria, Required documents list, and many other details on scheme.
Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme 2023
The scheme is by the Delhi government that will help in the marriage of the daughter of the widows of the state. This scheme will help in assisting their marriage. The scheme was a program of the Department of Wellbeing of SC/ST/OBC/Min before 2005-06. But now the scheme is administered by the GNCTD of the department of Women and Child Development. The schemes will provide financial support of Rupees of thirty thousand to poor widows for conducting marriages of their girls. This will help them afford the costs of doing so and also to orphaned daughters for their wedding.
Overview of Poor, Widows Financial Assistance
|Scheme||Widow’s Daughter Marriage Assistance|
|Department||Women & Child Development|
|Assistance Money||Rs 30000/-|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance to Widow/Divorced girls|
Eligibility Criteria for Widow Daughter Marriage
The Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme Eligibility Criteria are the following:
- The applicant must live in Delhi for at least 5 years.
- The total annual income of the family of the applicant must not exceed Rs.60,000.
- She must have a bank account of her own in any bank, to receive payment through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
- Must not be an employee of central, state government, MCD, NDMC, and any other agency.
For Widows Daughte marriage scheme there are two more important eligible criteria:
- The girl must be above 18 years to be eligible for Widow’s Daughter Marriage Scheme.
- When a widow applies for financial assistance, it can only be used to perform marriages for up to two daughters.
Delhi Widow Girl Marriage Assistance Registration 2023
You can go online for registation for this scheme. The daughter who is gettinf married must be at least 18 years old. Under the Delhi Poor Widow’s Daughter & Orphan Girls Marriage Program they will get Rs.30,000. The registration form must be presented to the Department of Women and Child Development’s Distt. Only the District Office of Social Welfare and Women and Child Development Department will accept the application within 60 days after the wedding.
Required Documents to Apply for Scheme
You will need the following documents to apply for the Widow Daughter Marriage :
- Any of the following Photo Ids: ration card or voter identity card or any other document as a proof of residence, which clearly shows at least 5 years of residence in Delhi
- Date of Birth certificate
- Self Declaration by the applicant for her Income
- Death certificate of Husband
- Marriage invitation card or Marriage Certificate
- Recommendation by are MLA/MP or Gazetted officer of State/Central Govt.
- All the above-given documents must be attested.
Delhi Marriage Assistance Scheme Apply Online
Application Process for Delhi Orphan Girl Marriage
You can apply for the scheme by going to a CSC center, but if you want to fill out the application form by yourself. Follow the steps below the apply at home.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Delhi Women & Child Development department.
- On the dashboard, you need to select the option New Registration Process.
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill up all the asked information correctly.
- And submit this application form.
- Now you will get the Login details.
- Next, log in with your username and Password.
- To download it enter the link above.
- You will reach a new webpage.
- Here you need to navigate to the settings option.
- Now select the Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme and Delhi Orphan Girl Wedding Online application options.
- A registration form will appear on your screen.
- Fill up the information correctly on the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Delhi Govt Scheme for Girl Marriage
The state government’s scheme gives assistance for the marriage of the widow women for the marriage of their daughters. This will make it easier for the widows of the state in marrying off their daughters. This scheme will give them joy as they will not need to worry about the money. As the women will not have to worry about their child marriage the occasion will become more joyful.
You can contact on the below number for any helps:
Contact number – 011-2338 7715