Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme 2023 Online Apply- In India, governments provide incentives to people in need. Both state and central governments provide these incentives with their capacity individually. In the same way, the government of Delhi has started schemes for old age people. This type of incentive is provided to the old-age people by the state governments. The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial independence to the old citizens of the state who are unable to get basic life facilities. Many old citizens are not able to get even the basic facilities for their livelihood.
In Delhi Vridha Pension Yojana, the beneficiaries will get Rs. 2500 per month. So in this article, we are going to tell you the full details of the scheme. We are going to tell you about features, eligibility, required documents, benefits, and the process to apply for the scheme. To know about the scheme in full detail stick to the end of the article so that you do not miss any aspect of the scheme and are able to get benefits from the scheme.
Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme 2023
The features of the Delhi Old Age (Vridha) Pension Scheme 2023 are as follows:
- Under this Old Age Pension Scheme, the Government provides financial assistance of Rs. 2000 per month for the applicants of the age group between 60 to 69 years. The Government also provides an additional amount of Rs. 500 per month to SC/ST/Minority community beneficiaries.
- For those who are above the age of 70 years, Rs. 2500 per month will be provided.
- Under this Delhi Old Age Assistance Scheme, the Government will transfer the pension amount to the beneficiaries directly through their bank account through the ECS system of the Reserve Bank of India.
Overview of Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme
|Scheme Name||Old Age Pension Scheme|
|Objective||To provide social security pension|
|beneficiary||Old age citizens (senior citizens) of the beneficiary state|
|Application Process||Online / Offline Mode|
|Concerned Department||Social Welfare Department, Government of Delhi|
Mode of Payment – The mode of payment under the scheme is as given below.
The assistance is remitted to the bank account of the beneficiary as per the Aadhaar number/account number of the beneficiary through the PFMS portal.
How to Apply for Old Age Pension Delhi Online 2023?
To apply for the Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme 2023 Follow the steps given below.
- To make online application/registration for the Old Age Pension Scheme in the state of Delhi, firstly, you need to go to the official website of the Municipal Corporation of Delhi. link- https://mcdonline.nic.in/
- After clicking on this link, the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) home page will open.
- The applicant citizen has to click on this link to download the application form.
- Click Here to download the Application Form
- After clicking on this link, the web page of the Department of Social Welfare will open.
- On this page, you have to select the option of the Old Pension Scheme Application Form.
- After selecting that option, your Old Age Pension Application Form will be downloaded.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form carefully. Attach the scanned copy of your documents with the form. Check the application form once before submitting it.
- Finally, submit the application form. Now you will receive a registration slip. You need to keep this slip with you. Through this slip, you can check your application status.
Required Documents for Delhi Old-Age Pension:
- Identity Proof: One of these documents- PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, etc.
- Address Proof: One of these documents- Aadhar Card, Valid Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Details of applicant’s bank account.
- One passport-size photo of the applicant.
- Income self-declaration.
- In the case of SC/ST applicants, the caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority has to be submitted in the name of the applicant.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Old Age Pension Registration
- To persons above 60 years.
- Residence of min. 5 years in Delhi before the date of application.
- Annual family income of less than Rs 1,00,000 from all sources (including rent, interest/dividends on savings & investments, earnings from the farm, property sale proceeds.etc.) of the applicant. Here “Family” means “wife/husband, minor children, disabled children, unmarried, or divorced/separated daughters/sisters, parents who are solely dependent on the applicant”. The applicant will need to give a self-declaration regarding income in the appropriate column provided in the application form.
Applicant should also have an Aadhaar number.
- The applicant should have a ‘singly-operated’ account in any Bank in National Capital.
- The territory of Delhi is only for receiving the payment through the Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
- Applicant must not be receiving any pension/ financial assistance from Central Govt/ State Govt/ other governmental local bodies or any other source for this purpose.
Note – There is no last date to apply for the Old Age Pension Scheme in Delhi. If you’re eligible then you can apply for this Vridha Pension Yojana.
Old Age Pension Delhi Contact number: Click Here
How to Track Old Age Pension Delhi Status?
If you have applied for Delhi Old Age Pension then now you can easily check your application status by visiting the official website.
- First, visit the Delhi e-District Portal or directly click here
- Now click on the “Track Your Application Status” on the web homepage.
- On the next page, fill out the required form with asked details.
- Then enter your Application Number and Name.
- Finally, click on the Search button to track your application status.