The government of India has recently launched a new scheme for women. This is known as the Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme 2023. Today through this article we will provide you all important information about the Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme. This includes the eligibility criteria, major benefits and features of this scheme. Along with this we will also provide the Process to apply for Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme 2023. Kindly read this article very carefully till it’s end to grab all important information.
Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme 2023
The Government of Delhi has initiated this scheme for all those women who desire to become a professional taxi drivers. Through this scheme, the Kejriwal headed government will now give financial assistance to all the women who will take driving training. As per the official notification, they will conduct training at in-house driving centres that government has set up at Burari, Loni and Sarai Kale Khan. With the implementation of this Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme 2023 government will provide 50% aid to all women taxi drivers. To avail the benefits of this scheme they just need to apply online for this scheme at official website page. That is- delhi.gov.in.
Highlights Of Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Delhi Female Cab Drivers Yojana|
|Announced By||Chief Minister of Delhi Mr. Arvind Kejriwal|
|Benefits||To motivate all those women who want to become a professional taxi driver|
|Scheme Under||Delhi State Government|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojana|
|Official Website Portal||delhi.gov.in|
दिल्ली महिला टैक्सी ड्राईवर योजना 2023 – Overview
The Delhi government has launched this scheme on 18th of July 2023, to motivate all those women who want to become a professional taxi driver. Under this scheme, they will bear 50% of the total cost of the driving training. The government of Delhi in collaboration with the app-based aggregators is going to give free driving classes to around 1,000 women who want to become a professional taxi drivers. This scheme will surely ensure safety of various women travelling or working at night.
Kejriwal led Delhi government will also request the companies to hire women drivers as well. The Official have said that they will request these major companies to bear the cost of 50% for women at their personal level. Through this scheme, the state government has also modified certain norms as well as eligibility requirements to provide employment to women as bus drivers. The scheme has helped women to get jobs in DTC (Delhi Transport Corporation) as well as Delhi Integrated Multi-Modal Transit System (DIMTS). They have a transport fleet of nearly 7300 buses.
Document for Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme Online Application
- ID Proof of The Candidate
- Proof of Residence
- Mobile Phone Number
- E mail Address
Eligibility Criteria For Delhi Women Cab Driver Scheme
- The candidate must be women.
- She must be a permanent resident of Delhi state.
- The height limit for women bus drivers in Delhi state has been reduced from 159 to 153 cms.
Delhi Female Taxi Drivers Scheme 2023- Objectives
The major aim is to provide more job opportunities to women in public transport department and make them an integral part of the fleet. We have recently inducted women as bus drivers at DTC. With this program, the day is not far when a great number of women will become drivers for so many public modes of transport.
Major Benefits Of Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme 2023
- The Delhi government has announced that they will bear 50% of the training amount i.e. nearly Rs 4,800.
- This initiative will provide more employment opportunities to women in the combined fleet of around 7300 buses of Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) as well as Delhi Integrated Multi-Modal Transit System.
- The officials will collaborate with fleet owners and aggregators to establish an optimal mechanism. So that the women trained under this initiative receive guaranteed jobs in these companies post training.
- In collaboration with the app-based aggregators, Delhi will give free driving lessons to nearly 1,000 women.
- Under this yojana women can obtain vehicle training not only for cabs and taxis but also for a large trucks.
Delhi Women Cab Driver Scheme Online Registration Process
The government of Delhi on Monday announced a new scheme to give financial assistance to women who want to avail driver training to become professional cab drivers in their future. The Transport Department will soon release an advertisement/public notice consisting Expression of Interest (EoI) from fleet owners/aggregators and declare the total number of women who can get training under the initiative.
All eligible women who desire to apply online for this scheme need to read the instructions carefully and follow the below mentioned simple steps to apply online under this driver yojana.
Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme Application Form 2023
- First of all, visit the Official Website Portal of Delhi Female Cab Drivers Scheme. That is- delhi.gov.in.
- Now at the homepage, kindly check on the option of “Apply Online”.
- As a result the application form page will appear in front of your screen.
- At there you need to fill all the required details, Such as -Name of Women Driver, father/ husband name, your date of birth, gender and other details).
- After that kindly attach all the necessary documents and then click on submit button for the final submission of your application form.
In order to apply online for this scheme, the Delhi government has not yet launched any official website or portal. We will surely share the latest updates as soon as the government shares any information related to this scheme. For more details stay connected with this website.