Through today’s article, you will get all the information on D Devaraj Arasu Education Loan Application Form PDF Kannada. D Devaraj Urs Backward Classes Development Corporation has started this loan scheme for category-1 2A, 3A, and 3B and backward class communities to get loans and subsidies under Government Self Employment Scheme. Here we will provide you the information on how to apply online for the Devraj Arasu Loan Scheme Form, last date, contact information, and all other details.
Devaraj Arasu Loan Scheme 2023
Age of applicant to get loan under self-employment scheme Must be 18 to 55 years. The annual income of the candidates in rural and urban areas has also been fixed by the government for the application. In which the annual income of the candidates living in rural areas should not exceed Rs 98,000 and that of urban area citizens should not exceed Rs 1,20,000.
D. Devraj Urs Backward Classes Development Corporation has invited applications from eligible applicants belonging to Category-I 2A, 3A, and 3B and Backward Elegance Groups to get loan and subsidy under the Authority Self-Employment Scheme. Under this, financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh will be given to the beneficiaries in the form of loan. 15 percent of this amount will be given as subsidy, and the remaining 4% will have to be paid.
D Devaraj Arasu Loan Application -Highlights
|Scheme||Devraj Urs Personal Loan Scheme|
|Authority||D Devaraj Urs Backward Classes Development Corporation|
|Benefits||Loan and Subsidy|
|Beneficiary||People of Backward Classes of Karnataka|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs 2 lakh|
|Loan Subsidy||30% or maximum Rs.10,000|
|Loan interest rate||4% p.a.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
D Devaraj Arasu Nigam 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate applying under the scheme must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- To apply under the scheme, you need to have a current bank account linked to your card.
- Applicants applying should be from backward caste.
- If a family has received benefits under the scheme of the corporation, then they will not be considered eligible for this again.
Devaraj urs Loan Application Form 2023 – Documents Required
- Mandate form
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate.
- Bank account statement
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Mobile Number (Linked to Aadhaar)
Scheme List Under Devaraj Arasu Loan 2023 – suvida. karnataka. gov. in
- NBCFDC Schemes ( Term Loan, Education Loan, Mahila Samriddhi Micro Finance Scheme For Women, Micro Finance, Small Loan For Individual )
- Karnataka Savitha Samaja
- Karnataka Madiwala Machideva
- Karnataka Self Employment Scheme
- Karnataka Madivala Machideva Gangakalyana Scheme
- Madivala Machideva Arivu
- Chaitanya Subsidy Cum Soft Loan
- D Devaraj Urs Individual Loan Scheme
- Micro Credit Scheme
- Assistance To Traditional Artisans And Occupational Groups
- Ganga Kalyana Irrigation Scheme
- Arivu Education Loan Scheme
- Interest-Free Loan For Higher Education In Foreign University
Apply for Devaraj Arasu Loan Scheme 2023 Online Application
- For this, you have to first go to the Official Website.
- Here you have to select “Devraj Arasu Loan Scheme 2023-23” on the home page.
- After this, a new page will be displayed on your screen. Where you have to enter your required information.
- Now after entering all the details attach the required documents.
- Finally submit the form.
- Your application will be verified by the department. After that the loan will be provided to you.