CSC Locator Registration – The government of India introduces many schemes time after time. These schemes use to be in offline mode before. But now the government has come up with a digital solution for these offline services. As we know that this is the digital world almost everyone has a smartphone, Laptop, Tablet, or any other device. So in this digital world, it becomes the responsibility of the government to give services online mode. Now government introduce all the schemes and services online mode. But many citizens do not know how to use digital services online. So the government also launched CSC centers after the digitization of the services. The CSC centers have trained and government-affiliated individuals in these centers so they can help the citizens and it also creates jobs for the people. In this article, we will talk about CSC centers in great detail.
CSC Locator registration
CSC stands for Common Service center. It is a government of India initiative and it is also called Jan Seva Kendra. This provides information on services provided by the government of India for the common citizens. People who do not know the uses of Online services spacially can visit a CSC center nearby and enjoy the service without any problems. As we know there are many online service providers already but in far villages, there are no such service providers. So as this is a government of India initiative so it also focuses on making services reachable to these areas. In this article, we will explore all the aspects of the CSC Center. So stick to the end of the article.
Overview of CSC centers
|Name of the Article||Common Service Center Registration|
|Started By||The Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Benefits||To provide easily online services to users/To create earning medium|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CSC Service Center Location Finder
In your locality, you want to open a CSC center. This will take your district as your location. You can register yourself for the CSC center. There are three types of CSC locator registration:
- Self-help group
- Common Service Center VLE
IF you want to open a CSC center it will not require much financial investment to open one. A few gadgets like a table chair, printer, scanner, laptop/ Computer, etc. will do just fine to open one.
Available Services at the CSC Center
Digital India is a flagship program of the government of India. Under the program government of India has launched many different schemes. Skill India program also hosts many such programs where people are trained with digital technologies. CSC center’s permission is also given only to the people having proper training and government-approved certificates.
List of Services provided by CSCs :
- Pension Services
- Insurance Services
- LED MSU
- Railway tickets
- Skill development
- Also, Electricity Bill Payments
- Health care services
- Caste Certificate
- New Services
- Residence Certificate
- PAN Card
- Health Card
- And corrections to documents
CSC Service Center Services online
- Mobile Bill Payment
- Mobile Recharge
- CSC Registration status
- All state SHG lists with ID
- Electricity Bill Payment
- Mahatama Gandhi Service Center Project
- Public Grievances Redressal Officer Act
- Toilet Form
- D2H Recharge
- CSC State-wise Services
Banking Service under CSC
|ICICI Bank BC||Axis Bank BC|
|Benefit Account Plan NPS Service||Credit Card|
|SBI Bank BC||CSC Locator|
|Loan Services||CSC Banking Portal|
|Aadhar UCL Registration 2020||CSC Economic Census Services|
|HDFC Loan BC||District Manager Mobile Number|
|CSC Insurance Services||VLE CSC Profile Update|
|CSC Digipay Aadhar ATM Latest Version||New Account Opening|
|Bank Registration Process||Digital Service Portal|
How to Open Common Service Center?
Eligibility Criteria for CSC Center :
The common eligibility criteria to apply for a CSC center are:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant can only register for his permanent residence.
- The age of the applicant must be minimum of 18 years.
- The minimum education qualification for the applicant is class 10th from any recognized board.
- The candidate needs to have a valid contact number.
- Also, the age of the person should be at least 18 years.
Required Documents to Apply for CSC center
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Residence Proof(Domicile)
- PAN Card
- Email ID, Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details (Account number)
- 10th Class Marks sheet
- Picture of CSC Center
Online Registration for CSC Center
Follow the steps below to apply for registration at a CSC center:
- Firstly, the candidate needs to the official website of the CSC center.
- The home will appear on your screen.
- On the home page click on the VLE Registration link.
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- You need to fill out the application form.
- Fill in the following information correctly application type of CSC, mobile number.
- Verify your mobile number through the OTP process.
- Now click on the Submit button.
- After this, another application form will appear on your screen.
- On this form, you need to enter all the asked details like address details, and bank details correctly.
- On the bank details you will need the following information:
- Name registered in the bank
- IFSC code
- Branch name of the bank
- Upload all the required documents like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, and Bank Account passbook to their designated place.
- Click on the Next button.
- After this enter, all the asked details here correctly, and click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button your application process is finished.
Toll-Free Number: 1800- 121- 3468
Email id: [email protected]
Official Website – Click Here