CSC Digital Seva Portal Registration 2023 and Login details will be discussed here. Get all the details related to Digital Seva Kendra – Features, Eligibility Criteria, Application Status, etc. Also, you will get complete details about the online registration procedure for the CSC Seva Centre. Under this portal, people will get government and semi-government services in all rural and urban areas of India. Like making an Aadhar card, Ration card, PAN card, etc.
CSC Digital Seva Portal
The full form of CSC is Common Service Center. CSC center is an organization working under the Ministry of Electronics and Communication, Government of India. Which for the implementation of schemes run by the Government of India and other states for public welfare and to reach the services and products given by non-government companies to the general public. Under, Digital Seva Kendra the citizens throughout the country can apply for getting various government documents. Moreover, citizens can also apply for various schemes offered by the central or state government.
Any citizen of the country can open his or his own CSC Centre. There should be at least 1 Common Service Center in every Gram Panchayat of the country. Which is operated by boys or girls living in the same village. Every CSC center operator earns about 5 thousand to 50 thousand rupees every month according to the transaction done.
CSC Digital Seva Kendra Apply
If any citizen wants to open this Seva Kendra then the citizens are required to register themselves as village-level entrepreneurs. To apply for CSC digital Seva Kendra the age of the applicant should be at least 18 years. However, now application procedures to apply for a portal have been made online so that any citizen can apply for it from the comfort of their home. They are just required to visit the official website. This online system is going to save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system.
- PM Modi Health ID Card Online Apply
- PMRF 2023 Apply Online – Application Form PDF
- PVC Aadhaar Card Online Apply – Cash On Delivery
- PM Kisan Status Check 2023 – 10th Installment Date
- Ujjwala Yojana List 2023 – Apply Online Form
Overview of Common Service Center (CSC) Portal all connect link
|Portal Name||CSC Digital Seva|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||To Citizens of India|
|Main Objective||Providing Various Kinds of Online Services|
|Post Category||Central Govt. Scheme|
Features of Digital Seva Kendra
- CSC Kendra is a multipurpose initiative of the Central Government in order to make digitally connected villages and make them self-sustainable.
- A source of livelihood for your people will also be created through this scheme.
- Low-cost internet connectivity will be provided through Wi-Fi choupal.
- The Digi-gaon will have all the regular CSC services like Aadhaar banking telemedicine etc.
- This scheme will also promote rural entrepreneurship capacity building and livelihood through community participation.
- In the initial phase, this scheme will start in Pyala and Dayalpur in Haryana, Chandankiyari east, and Shivbabudih in Jharkhand and Dhanauri Kalan Sultanpur in Uttar Pradesh.
Objectives of CSC Digital Center
- Nowadays everything is getting digital and all work is done through online mode. But there are a lot of people in our country who face difficulty in doing any kind of work online on their own.
- So for all those people, the government has launched CSC digital Seva Kendra.
- Through this digital Seva, Kendra people can pay small fees and get their work done.
- Most importantly, CSC Digital Seva Kendra also helps in making the country digital.
- It also offers many kinds of government and non-government services in a cost-effective and easy manner.
- Citizens can apply for CSC digital Seva Kendra from the comfort of their homes with the help of the official website.
- And also they can get themselves registered as village-level entrepreneurs.
List of Services Provided by Digital Seva Scheme all connect link
- Digital health service
- Education service
- Solar power
- Baseline survey
- Awareness campaign
- Skill service
- Training program
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required for CSC Yojana
- The applicant’s age must be of at least 18 years or more.
- You have to be a citizen of the same area where you want to open the CSC digital Seva Kendra.
- You should have a valid number.
- The minimum education qualification is a 10th pass from a recognized board.
Important Documents Required –
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Email ID
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Educational qualification certificate
- 10th pass mark sheet
- Residence proof
- Copy of PAN card
- And Picture of the CSC center
CSC Digital Seva Portal Registration
Under this, we have given all the steps and procedures in order to apply for Digital Seva Kendra Registration.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of CSC digital Seva Kendra.
- On the homepage, click on VLE Registration.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to select your application type.
- After that, you have to enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- Click on submit button now, an application form will open.
- Enter all the required information in this application form like your name, address, bank account details, etc.
- After that, you have to click on next.
- Now you have to enter your bank account details like your name, IFSC code, branch name, etc.
- Upload all the required documents like PAN card, Aadhar card, bank account passbook, etc.
- After that, you have to click on next.
- Now you have to fill in other registration details.
- At last, after checking all the filled information, click on submit.
- So, by following these steps you can apply for CSC digital Seva Kendra.
CSC Digital Yojana Login Process
- Firstly, visit the official website of CSC digital Seva Kendra
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the login
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your username and password
- After that, you have to click on sign in
- In this way, you can log in to the portal.
CSC Application Status Check Online
- Go to the official website of CSC digital Seva Kendra.
- On the homepage, you are required to click on Check Application Status.
- Now a new page will appear before you.
- Enter your application reference number and captcha code.
- After that, you have to click on submit.
- Now you can see the Application status on your computer screen.
Note – If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact on toll-free number or write an email in order to solve your problem. The toll-free number and email ID is as follows:-
Toll Free Number- 18001213468
Email Id- [email protected]