Applications for the distribution of residential homes are being accepted by City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO). Below, we’ve included the simple procedures for the online application process. Following the distribution of thousands of apartments to low-income (LIG), middle-class (EWS), and economically disadvantaged (EWS) families in the previous year of 2019, the Cidco Lottery Registration 2023 has been begun. Under the planned Cidco Lottery Scheme 2023, Industrial Development Corporation will construct 94,000 low-cost homes in various parts of Mumbai.
About CIDCO Lottery 2023
Affordable housing units will be built as part of the Cidco Housing Scheme 2023 and the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). On the website www.cidcoindia.com, applications for the Cidco Lottery 2023 will be accepted in full. Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) would build the homes at a cost-effective rate with a budget of Rs 19,000 crore, with 53,000 housing units designated for the Lower Income Group (LIG) group and the remaining 41,000 units designated for the weaker sections (EWS) category. Within a 2-kilometer radius of the rail network, bus terminals, and metro network, all dwelling units will be built. The City and Industrial Development Corporation will issue a notification in this regard very shortly. Information regarding the application can be found in the Cidco Housing Scheme.
Navi Mumbai launched Housing Scheme for Covid warriors
The City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) will establish a housing programme in Navi Mumbai to offer frontline uniformed officers and others affected by the COVID-19 outbreak access to affordable housing. 3,075 homes will be separated into two categories through this strategy, according to the administration. All government workers who are treating and identifying persons infected with covid-19 during the pandemic are required to participate in the CIDCO system. Police officers, Anganwadi staff, water supply workers, and employees from other departments like sanitation and finance would all be covered by the CIDCO programme.
Cidco Lottery 2023: Objectives
The primary goal of the Cidco Lottery’s launch is to offer impoverished and economically disadvantaged people accommodation at reasonable prices. By 2023, the Narendra Modi administration at the federal level intends to have housing for everyone. Housing units are being built under this through the CIDCO Housing Scheme and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The accommodations made available through the Cidco lottery will be in an accessible and circular manner.
Schedule of CIDCO Lottery 2023
The Schedule of CIDCO Lottery 2023 is as follows:
|Registration||27-07-2020 to 27-08-2020|
|Edit Registration||27-07-2020 to 28-08-2020|
|Application||28-07-2020 To 28-08-2020|
|Online Payment||28-07-2020 to 29-08-2020|
|RTGS NEFT Challan Generation||28-07-2020 to 28-08-2020|
|RTGS NEFT Payment||28-07-2020 To 29-08-2020|
|Draft List Of Accepted Application||08-09-2020 Last date not declared|
|List of Accepted Applications||11-09-2020 Last date not declared|
|Draw||15-09-2020 To 15-09-2020|
|List of Winners||15-09-2020 Last date not declared|
|Refund||21-09-2020 Last date not declared|
Important Information for Cidco Lottery 2023 Registration
- Housing units will be built in localities like Taloja, Bamondongri, Juinagar, Kharghar, Panvel, Kharkopar, and Kalamboli under the Cidco Housing Scheme.
- As a security deposit, candidates in the EWS and LIG categories must each provide a deposit of Rs. 5000 and Rs. 25,000, respectively.
- Candidates would have simple access to the physical and social infrastructure of the Navi Mumbai region under the CIDCO Lottery 2023.
- After the completion of registration under the Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority, construction of all 90.000+ housing units will begin (MahaRera).
Distribution of Flats
The details of the residential units available through the CIDCO Lottery 2023 are as follows, according the information provided by the corporation:
For the distribution of 94,000 dwelling units built in the Navi Mumbai region, the City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) has established qualifying requirements and some recommendations for applicants. The following information outlines the applicant’s eligibility requirements for the CIDCO Lottery 2023 application:
- To be eligible for the EWS category of the Cidco Housing Scheme, an individual or family’s monthly income must not exceed Rs 25,000. People from weaker sections are categorised under the EWS category.
- A person or family can apply for a home under the CIDCO Housing Scheme’s “LIG” category if their monthly income is between Rs 25,000 and Rs 50,000. Families from the middle class fall under the EWS category.
- Aadhar Card
- Income Statement
- Pan Card
- Certificate of Residence
- Bank Information
- Certificate of Domicile
How to Registration under CIDCO Lottery 2023
- A registration page for the application will open in front of you, where you must input your information, including your “User Name,” “Password,” and “Confirm Password.”
- Type in the first name, last name, father’s name, birthdate, and cellphone number, then press the “Submit” button.
- A system notification will appear; check the box, enter the CAPTCHA code, then select “Confirm” to continue.
- A message requesting the OTP received on the registered mobile number will appear on the screen.
- A form will display on your screen asking for information such as applicant’s name, monthly PAN card income, PAN card number, and PAN.
- Re-enter the applicant’s name together with the Aadhaar card number and the Aadhaar number.
- Click the “Save” button after uploading the scanned Aadhaar card in a JPEG file between 5 and 300 kilobytes.
- Submit a JPEG file of your most recent colour photo, sized between 5 and 50 kilobytes.
- The applicant’s name, father or husband’s name, date of birth, profession, marital status, gender, address, PIN code, cellphone number, email address, home and office phone numbers, bank account number, bank and branch name, IFSC code, and MICR number.
Steps for logging into the portal
You only need to carry out a few easy actions to log in to the CIDCO Portal:
- Your first step should be to visit the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra’s official website. The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- On the website’s homepage, look for the login section in the page’s upper right corner.
- Your username and password must be entered, and the captcha code must be carefully filled out in the area provided.
- Finally, click the login button. You will then be signed into the Portal following this.
How to Check if Applications Are Accepted
- Visit the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra’s official website. The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must select the “Accepted Applications” option in the navigation on the website’s home page.
- Lottery names will appear; select one and then click the “View” button next to the name.
- Select “View” once more while keeping the category and scheme code in mind.
- You’ll see the PDF list of the applicants who were chosen when it opens. Check this list to see if your name is there.
How to Make Estate and Other Receipt Payments
- Visit the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra’s website.
- You must click on the “Online Payment” section on the website’s home page and then choose the Estate/Miscellaneous Receipt Payments option from the drop-down menu. You will then be taken to the payment page, where you can input your reference number or document number and press the “Go” button.
- Pay the invoice and save the receipt.
Steps for Printing Check out the Marketing Payment Receipt
- Visit the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra’s official website.
- On the website’s home page, click the “Online Payment” section and choose the “Marketing I and II Payment” option from the drop-down menu.
- Following this, you will be taken to the payment page; you must then select the option to print or read the marketing payment receipt.
- Then click Download Payment Receipt after entering the document number and financial year in the spaces provided.
- You can print this receipt after downloading.
CIDCO Lottery Result
- To begin with, visit CIDCO’s official website. The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must fill out the login form on the website’s home page with your username, password, and captcha code before clicking the login button. The following page will then appear in front of you.
- You must select “Results” from the menu on this page. A form will then appear in front of you after that.
- You must complete the information requested in this form and press the “Submit” button.
- Following that, information regarding the CIDCO Lottery Result will be shown to you.
How to Check Download Formats and Projects
- Start by going to the CIDCM’s official website. The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must select the “click here for estate online services” option from the menu on the website’s home page.
- A new page will then appear in front of you. You must select the download format and undertakings links on this page.
- The download formats will open in front of you after you click.
- By doing so, you can view details on Download Formats and Contracts.
To submit an online CFC application
- you must first visit the CIDCO lottery’s official website. After then, the website’s home page will appear in front of you.
- To access estate online services, go here on the homepage. You next need to click on CFC application submit.
- A new page will then appear in front of you, where you must choose your node, sector, block, plot number, scheme, etc.
- You then need to click “submit.” The application form will show up in front of you as soon as you hit the submit button.
How to Download the Citizen Charter
- First, visit the CIDCO Lottery’s official website. The home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must click Citizen/business services on this homepage. You then need to select Citizen charter.
- A fresh page will then display in front of you after that. There is a link to the Citizen’s Charter on this page. Additionally, you need to click that link.
- As you click, the Citizen Charter-related information will appear in front of you.
- By selecting the download option, you can now download it.
How to File a Grievance
- Visit the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra’s official website first.
- You must select the citizen/business services link on the website’s home page.
- A fresh page will then display in front of you after that. You must now select the online complaints option. You must then click on “new registration” after that. A form will now show up in front of you.
- You must fill out this form with the information below: –
- Name, gender, address, pin code, phone number, email address, document, and captcha code are all required.
- Once you’ve completed the form, click the submit button.
- As of right now, you must log in using your username, password, and captcha code.
How to Check a Complaint’s Status
- Start by going to the CIDCO lottery’s official website. The home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must click on the citizen/business services link on the homepage. The next step is to select online complaints.
- Next, you must input all the requested data, including your email address, password, and captcha code, and then select the login option.
- The complaint status choice will appear as soon as you select the login option; you must now select it
- The next step is to input the reference number and select “see status.”
- You will now receive all the information pertaining to the complaint’s status.
How to proceed if you win the CIDCO lottery
- CIDCO will send the winner the first information sheet regarding paperwork.
- The winner must then provide the necessary paperwork, such as a PAN card, birth certificate, voter identification card, income certificate, and certificate of domicile.
- Following receipt of all relevant documentation from the winner, CIDCO will send a final letter.
- Following this, a portion of the flat will need to be paid within the window of time specified by the application.
- The letter of allocation will now be given to the winner.
- The applicants then receive the authorisation letter after paying the stamp duty and registration fee, along with submitting a copy of the registration certificate to the CIDCO office.
Call the helpline
You can contact the helpdesk at 022-62722255 for the assistance of any kind.
Office Address: 2nd Floor, Nirman Point, Mumbai, 4000211 (Contact Number: +91.22.6650.0900) Regd.Office Contact Information
Raigad Bhavan, 3rd floor, CBD-Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614 is the address for CIDCO’s head office. Ph: 022 – 6791-8178 / 6712 1026.