UP Scholarship Status 2023 – Check PFMS Status at scholarship.up.gov.in is available now. Now, get all the information related to UP Scholarship 2023 Portal, PFMS Scholarship Login, etc. The Uttar Pradesh Scholarship schemes are the part of UP strategic educational project. And it aims to offer financial assistance to the students of the state. However, this program plays a very vital role in the education sector and development of India. You can also Register and can Check UP Scholarship 2023 Status Online through the official website scholarship.up.gov.in. Today in this article, we are providing you with all the step-by-step procedures about the UP Scholarship Status Check details.
UP Scholarship Status 2023
As many of you know that UP Government has started many scholarships schemes for the students. With the aim to provide financial assistance to the economically lower background people. And to make development in the educational field in India. The government will help financially the millions of Uttar Pradesh students in their post and pre-matric studies. The UP Scholarship Portal (SAKSHAM) has explicitly been designed for online scholarship application and tracking. It has been released on the official portal SAKSHAM (Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System) of scholarship.up.gov.in.
Students who have already applied for the UP Scholarship program can check their status by logging into the portal. Moreover, with the help of registration numbers and date of birth, students can check their UP Scholarship Status 2023. However, students are also advised to keep a regular check on the official website. So that they have all updated information regarding their scholarship renewals, processes, and approvals. With the help of our article, you will get all the details and procedures about the scholarships schemes. So read this article ahead to know every single important information.
Key Highlights of UP Scholarship Status
|Article Name||UP Scholarship Status Check|
|Launched By||Government of UP|
|Beneficiaries||Students of UP|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help|
|Post Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status – Objectives
Below we have given some of the main objectives and aims of the UP Scholarship that you must know before applying for the Schemes.
- Firstly, UP Scholarships Program are initiated with the aim to help poor people who can not afford to pay their educational fees.
- Under this, scholarships schemes UP government is providing so many educational benefits to the students.
- Most importantly, these scholarship programs are offered to students irrespective of any caste category.
- However, the applicants must go through the UP Scholarship eligibility criteria before they apply it. Otherwise, the application form might get rejected.
- Students from the blacklisted institutions cannot apply for the UP Scholarship Schemes.
- And the applicant can log in with their registration ID and password to track their progress.
- Students can check their application status from time to time on the official website.
- Passport size photograph.
- Domicile certificate.
- Marks card of last qualifying examination.
- Family income certificate.
- Copy of bank passbook.
- Caste certificate.
- Proof of residence like Aadhar card/ Voter ID/ PAN card.
- Student ID proof
Check UP Scholarship Status Online @scholarship.up.gov.in
Students who applied for the Scholarship can now check the result by logging in to the portal using their registration number, date of birth, and password. Followings are the step-by-step procedures in order to check online scholarship application status.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of UP Scholarship.
- Now you will reach on the homepage, here click on the “Status” tab.
- After that, from the drop-down menu, select “Application Status” academic year.
- Enter the Registration Number (रजिस्ट्रेशन संख्या) and D.O.B (जन्म-तिथि) to access the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship result.
- At Last click on the “search button”.
- Now the UP Application Status will display on the screen.
UP Scholarship Application Status Online Procedure (PFMS)
- At first, you need to open the official website of PFMS (Public Financial Management System).
- After that, you have to click on the “Know Your Payment” link.
- Now Scholarship Payment Status Page will open.
- Enter Bank Name, Account Number, Confirm Account Number, and Word Verification.
- Now you need to click on the “Submit button”.
- In this way, your Scholarship Payment Status will appear on your screen.
SAKSHAM – UP Scholarship Login
The UP Scholarship Portal SAKSHAM is an online system to assist students in applying for varied scholarships offered by the Uttar Pradesh government. However, students can check for the application dates, status and track their application progress through the portal.
Some of the features of the portal are enlisted below:
- The SAKSHAM portal is an ambitious project to manage the electronic transfer of scholarship.
- Students can check complete details of the programs, such as the Application Status, important announcement and timetable, eligibility criteria, and latest news.
- Students enrolled in the UP Board, and other respective boards can check the status by using the portal.
- The portal hosts a grievance redressal system for students to report their grievances to the management.
UP Scholarship Status -Helpline Number
If you have any queries or problems related to the UP Scholarship Online Application Process, you can contact on the helpline numbers given below;
Customer Care/ Toll free no. – 0522-2209270, 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199
UP Scholarship Status -FAQ
- Q1: How to check UP Scholarship Status online
The UP Scholarship Status is available in both online and offline mode. Students who applied for the scholarship can log in to the system to check the status.
- Q2: Where can I check the UP Scholarship Status 2023?
The SAKSHAM portal provides UP scholarship status for the recent and previous academic years. Students can visit the official website and select status from the menu to check the UP Scholarship Status for 2023.
- Q3: How to make changes to the UP Scholarship application form?
The UP government provides a window to make changes in the application forms submitted online by the students. Applicants must visit the portal and make corrections accordingly in the application form and after that submit the hardcopy of the corrected form at the educational institution.