Chardham Yatra Online Registration 2023 & Download E-Pass through the official website www.badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in. In today’s article, we are going to share necessary information regarding Chardham Yatra Registration, e-pass for Chardham Yatra 2023, etc. Most importantly, we will also tell you the required documents and the latest update about the yatra.
Also, we have explained the new guidelines regarding the COVID protocol by the government. Apart from this, you will get to know about the best online/offline facility available for the devotees by the Uttarakhand Government. So all the pilgrims or devotees stay tuned with this post to grab complete details about the Chardham Yatra. And continue reading this article ahead.
Chardham Yatra Online Registration 2023
Firstly, we want to give you some details about Chardham Yatra, for those who don’t know about it. Char Dham are prominent Hindu pilgrimage sites, which are situated in the Garhwal Himalayan ranges of Uttarakhand. Moreover, there are four sacred destinations namely Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath, which are collectively known as Char Dhams. Therefore, each of the holy sites is dedicated to a particular deity. Gangotri is dedicated to Goddess Ganga, Yamunotri is to Goddess Yamuna, Kedarnath is dedicated to Lord Shiva, and Badrinath is dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
However, millions of people visit these Dhams or sites to attain Moksha and receive divine blessings. Most importantly, before planning the Char Dham Yatra you must do registration for it. Because the government has made registration compulsory since 2014. And after the completion of the registration process, all the devotees are issued with biometric cards. The card also allows pilgrims to avail themselves of special facilities. The devotees who are planning for the Char Dham Yatra this year can avail themselves of many of the online facilities from the official website of Uttrakhand Tourism.
Overview of Chardham Yatra
|Name||Chardham Yatra 2023|
|Started By||Government of Uttrakhand|
|Total Locations||4 Locations/Dhams|
|Places Names||Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath|
|Post category||Tourism and Travel|
Documents Required For Chardham Yatra Registration
All the interested people or devotees can apply for Chardham Yatra, but before applying for the registration make sure must have all the necessary documents. Followings are the list of important required documents:-
- First of all, you must have your Aadhar card with you.
- Secondly, you should have a voter ID card,
- Also, a driving license, and passport must be compulsory.
- Along with these, interested people should be having a registered mobile/phone number.
How to Do Chardham Yatra Online Registration 2023?
Below we have mentioned all the steps and procedures in order to book your Chardham Yatra biometric registration online:-
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Char Dham Yatra.
- Secondly, on the homepage click on the “Register” option.
- Now, a new page of the registration form will open.
- You have to fill up the required details and click on the register button.
- After that, a new window will appear with the message for activating your registered login details.
- Now, you will receive the login credentials on your registered email id.
- You need to open your registered email id and click on the link to activate your id.
- After login, now click on the Book Darshan tab and fill up the required details of your journey schedule.
- Then click on proceed a new window will appear and click on confirm.
- Now, fill in the pilgrim’s details and upload the required documents.
- And then click on proceed, the online payment gateway will open.
- Here, make the payments and the registration will be completed.
- Finally, you will receive the Char Dham registration slip and payment slip on the registered email id.
- You have to make sure you will carry the printout of the slip while traveling.
Procedure to Apply for Offline Registration?
In order to apply for Chardham Yatra offline registration, the Uttrakhand government has opened many offline offices. And people can easily apply for offline registration for Char Dham Yatra at different locations. However, there are almost 14 registration counters available in Uttarakhand and more than 50 counters on which you can get yourself registered. Therefore, you need to visit any of the counters and stand in the queue for registration. But before applying you must be having your valid identity papers like an AADHAR card, Voter id Card, etc.
Below we have mentioned the list of locations and offices available for the Chardham Yatra Registration:-
|Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Parking||Haridwar||Haridwar|
|Roadways Bus Stand||Rishikesh||Dehradun|
How to Download Chardham Yatra E-Pass?
You can download the e-pass of your registered Char Dham Yatra from the official website of UCDDMB. As Uttarakhand Char Dham Devasthanam Management Board and Government of Uttarakhand gives online facility for E-pass for the Char Dham Pilgrimage 2023. Under this, we have given easy steps to download the Chardham Yatra E-Pass:-
- First of all, go to the official website of the “Uttaranchal Char Dham Devastham Management Board”.
- After that, log in with your registered mail id on the Login Page.
- Now, the website will send automatically generated OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP on the given option with Captcha given on the website.
- After entering all the information you will be directed to the page of registration.
- Here, the website will open your valid pass for the journey.
- And finally, you can download your e-pass by clicking the option of download at the right top of the page.
Latest Update Regarding Guidelines For Yatra
- You must have both the doses of the COVID vaccine (at least before 15 days)
- It is required to have RTPCR/TrueNat /CBNAAT/RAT Covid negative certificate done within 72 hours.
- However, if the visitors are from Kerala, Maharashtra, or Andhra Pradesh, it is required to have RTPCR/TrueNat /CBNAAT/RAT Covid negative certificate done within 72 hours even if you have both the doses of COVID vaccine.
- In case the visitors are found infected on any of the check posts, they will be referred to a registered test center/hospital for the COVID-19 test.
- And if found positive, they will be referred to CCC/DCHC, DCH as per MoHFW protocol.