CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023. In today’s article, we will provide you with information such as – Eligibility, Student Login process, Scholarship Renewal, and Last Date of Scholarship. Along with that, we will also help you with the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Fresh Application Online Registration procedure. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given to the girls in the Kerala state for studies. If you are also interested in this scheme, then you need to apply online for the scheme on the official website. So read our article ahead to get all the important details regarding Koya Scholarship 2023.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023
The Directorate of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala has launched a new scheme known as the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship. With the aim to provide educational opportunities among the girl students of the state. Girls who belong to minority communities and have enrolled themselves in the first year of graduation. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the girl for further studies or higher education. Students of any minority communities such as the Muslim Community, Converted Christian, and Latin Catholic will get all the benefits of the scheme.
Moreover, the amount provided under the scheme is divided as per the course. The selected girls from Degree Courses will get Rs.4000 whereas girls from PG courses will be awarded Rs. 5000 per year. And Rs.6000 will be awarded to Prof. Courses per year and Hostel Stipend will be rewarded with Rs. 12000 per year. All the interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme will have to visit the official website @dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.
CH Scholarship Online Student Login
CH Muhammed Koya scholarship student login/ instruction login direct link available here. The Directorate of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala has released the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship and Registration has been started. However, the scheme offers financial help to Minority Girls of Kerala to complete their higher education. As a result, Joseph Mundassery Scholarship and DCE Scholarship higher education are also stared under minority welfare scholarship.
Students can apply online before the CH Muhammed Koya scholarship’s last date. And students can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Scholarship. Below is the article, we have described every single detail and required information about the CH Scholarship Fresh 2023.
Key Highlights of Mohammed Koya Scheme
|Scheme Name||CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship|
|Launched By||Directorate of Minority Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||Girl students of the minority communities such as Muslim Converted Christians or Latin Catholic|
|Objective||To promote higher education among the girl students|
|Major Benefit||Girls will be able to make their future bright|
|Scholarship Amount||Approx. 12,000 to 13,000 INR Per Annum|
|Post Category||State Govt. Scheme|
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required
The followings are the eligibility and important documents required in order to apply for the scheme.
- First of all, the students should be residents of Kerala.
- Secondly, an applicant must be a female candidate only.
- However, she must belong to the minority communities such as Muslim, Converted Christian & Latin Catholic.
- The candidate must have passed the 12th examination with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- Moreover, an applicant must be a student of a government-added institution or should have secured Admission under the Government quota.
- In Addition, the annual family income should not exceed more than Rs. 8 lakhs per annum from all the sources.
Important Documents Required
- Residential Proof
- Identity Card like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc.
- College Enrollment Recepit
- Bank Account Passbook
- Last Year Marksheet
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- And Mobile Number
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023 Last Date
|Start of Application Form||28 December 2021|
|Last Date for Application Form||20 January 2023|
|Extended Last Date||Update Soon|
How to Apply for CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023?
Under this, we have provided all the step-by-step procedures to make yourself register under the scheme. But candidates must check out the above-given eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship.
- Firstly, you need to visit the Official Website of the Directorate of Minority Welfare.
- On the homepage, click on the option of Scholarship.
- Now, you have to select the option of CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship.
- After that, you have to click on the option of “Apply Now”.
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter all the details that are asked in the form.
- After entering all the details attach all your Important Documents.
- Now click on the “Submit button”. Through this, you can easily apply for this Scholarship.
Student Login Online Process
- Visit the Official Website of DMW of Kerala.
- On the Homepage select the “Scholarship” option
- After that, click on the “Candidate Login” option.
- A new login form will open.
- Enter the login details like username and password.
- Now click on the “Login” option.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Renewal 2023
You can apply for the renewal of the application, after the completion of one year. And all the steps are given below;
- First of all, visit the Official Website.
- On the homepage, click on the option of ‘Scholarship’.
- Now, you have to select the option of ‘CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship’.
- After that, click on the option of “Renewal Application”.
- The renewal application form will appear in front of you.
- Enter all the details that are asked in the form.
- After entering the details attach all your important documents.
- At last, click on the “Submit” option.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Fresh Application
Rewards and Available Scholarships Details : Around 7000 rewards will be distributed by the Directorate of Minority Welfare to the student every year. But only selected candidates will get these rewards.
|Undergraduate courses||Rs. 5,000 per annum|
|Postgraduate courses||Rs. 6,000 per annum|
|Professional courses||Rs. 7,000 per annum|
|Hostel stipend||Rs. 13,000 per annum|
The number of Scholarships Available:-
|Category||No. of Scholarships|
|Student Login||Click Here|
|Scholarship Renewal||Click Here|
|Student Status||Click Here|
Note – If you have any queries or facing any kind of problem regarding CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Fresh Application 2023. You can contact on below given details;
Contact Number: 0471 – 2300524
Email: [email protected]