Dear readers, in this article, we will give you all the information about CFMS Haryana. This will help you with different types of services. You must know about the registration process of this portal if you are a resident of Haryana. As well as, in our article, we will also talk about how you can check a salary slip, CFMS Haryana Registration, Login, pension status, etc. Besides this, we will explain to you how you can follow the process. Make sure you read our whole article carefully.
CFMS Haryana Registration
The Haryana Government has launched this portal and the financial department manages it. All government employees can avail financial services using this portal. With the help of this, all the services can be used digitally. All you need to do is Apply For Online CFMS Haryana Registration only. Haryana government wants to shift its services from offline mode to online mode. Online services will be able to provide transparency to their audience.
We will provide you with the link to the official website in our article. People can easily access the cfmsharyana.nic.in website. Only Haryana residents are eligible to use this portal. The services they receive regarding pension, salary slip, GPF statement, etc. To find out more, visit the official website. This is a well-organized system called Comprehensive Financial Management System.
CFMS Haryana Online Registration- Available Services
The services that will be provided to you on this portal are as follows-
- Recovery from Employee Salary
- Earned Leave Encashment Bill
- Advance Pay Bill
- New Employee Creation
- Regular Monthly Salary Bill
- Employee loan
- Grouping employees
- Suspend Employee
- Annual Salary Increment
- Employee promotion
- Active/Inactive Employee
CFMS Haryana Registration Process
Follow the steps mentioned below –
- Step one, go to the official website.
The link is-cfmsharyana.nic.in
- Now click on ‘New Admission’ given on the home page.
- Step two, fill in all your details such as name, date of birth, and department reference number.
- complete this process with click on submit after filling in all the details.
- Thereafter, you will get an OTP to your registered number.
- Your details will be verified through this process.
- Next, create your password.
- After following all the mentioned processes, your registration will be completed.
CFMS Haryana Login process @cfmsharyana.nic.in
- visit the website of CFMS for login
- next click on the login option which is mentioned on the home page.
- Now you will see the login form after clicking.
- In this form fill all mandatory details such as department, officer, branch, officer, district year and password, etc.
- Login again after filling out this form is compulsory.
- Finally, you will be able to log in easily.
CFMS Haryana Registration- Check Salary Slip
Follow the process given below to check a salary slip:
- To check a salary slip, go to the official website.
- You will see the home page of the website.
- Then, choose the option of ‘Final Payment’.
- On the following page, type your series code and GPF number.
- Thereafter, follow the steps accurately, fill in all the details correctly, and submit it.
- Now you will be able to see your salary slip on your screen.
- It can be saved and downloaded as well.
- Additionally, it requires, that it can be taken out as a print or hardcopy of the slip.
CFMS Haryana Password Reset Process
- To reset the password, check out the website.
- Click on ‘Employee Information’ on the home page.
- On the next page, click on ‘Forgot Password.
- Then, you will see a new page on your screen.
- Here, you need to fill in your series code, GPF number, E-salary code, and mobile number.
- further, you must fill out OTP which will be sent to your registered number.
- After filling out the OTP, you will be able to enter your new password.
If you have any questions regarding CFMS Haryana, then, feel free to communicate with us in the comment section. Our partners will try to solve all your doubts as soon as possible.