CCTNS Portal Officer Login – CCTNS is a portal by Tamil Nadu Police. It stands for Crime and Criminal Tracking Network & System. The CCRNS portal by Tamil Nadu Police is launched for citizens of the state. In this portal citizens of the state of Tamil Nadu can lodge a complaint online. This makes complaining more convenient for citizens. In this digital world where everything is going digital, it is a great initiative by the police department. And after logging online complaints you can even track the status of the complaint. In this article, we will elaborate on how a citizen can use this portal. And what facilities are available for common citizens on this portal. So stick to the end of the article to know full detail about the EServices CCTNS portal.
Login CCTNS Portal – eservices.tnpolice.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Police give access to its portal to the police personnel of the state. High-level officers provide it. AS The police persons need to track the complaints lodged by the citizens of the state. To log in to the TN CCTNS portal follow the steps below:
How to Login into the CCTNS portal Tamil Nadu police?
- Firstly visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Police https://eservices.tnpolice.gov.in/CCTNSNICSDC/Login.
- Next on the home page find the login section.
- Here you need to provide the User Name on the given column.
- Enter the password provided by the higher authorities.
- Finally, fill in the captcha code on the section and click on the Login button.
Online Services for Citizens on CCTNS portal Tamil Nadu
There are many services that the police department of Tamil Nadu provides under the CCTNS portal. The motive behind the online services in the portal is to give transparency to the complaints by the police department. The services that are available on the Welcome CCTNS portal in Tamil Nadu are:
- CCTNS portal register compliant online
- FIR Status
- View FIR
- Register Online Complaints
- Online Complaints Status
- Lost Document Report
- Vehicle Status
- Download Road Accident Documents
- CSR Status
- Un-Identified Dead Body Search
- Details of Arrested Persons
How to Register Online Complaint on CCTNS
There are many cases where people do not want to visit the Police Station to register complaints. There are many different reasons for people do not want to go to the Police station. So this portal also solves this problem as you do not need to visit the police station on foot. You can lodge a complaint Online on your smartphone or computer. Here are the steps to lodge a complaint online on the portal:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Police https://eservices.tnpolice.gov.in/CCTNSNICSDC/ComplaintRegistrationPage
- On this page find the Locate Citizen Services option.
- Next click on the Register Online Complaint option.
- Now select the Subject of the complaint.
- After that, a form to register your complaint will open.
- On this form, you need to select District.
- Now provide the asked information such as Complainant name, Select Gender and Date Of Birth, Enter Address Mobile number and email ID.
- Now enter the date of occurrence, and place of occurrence.
- Provide the description of the Complaint.
- Attach all the complaint documents,
- Finally, enter the captcha code, and click on the Register complaint.