CAPF Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 – Apply Online Registration & Login procedure is now available on this page. Get all the necessary information related to Ayushman CAPF Healthcare Scheme, Benefits & Eligibility Criteria. Moreover, you will also get to know about the CAPF Healthcare Card Download process. Therefore, all the interested candidates can read this article ahead, to get complete information.
CAPF Ayushman Bharat Card 2023
The Government of India has launched the Ayushman CAPF Healthcare Scheme. Therefore, the main motive of the scheme is to provide the first Ayushman Health Card to the Chief A Sub-Officer and a Jawan of the Central Armed Police force. The home minister of India Mr. Amit Shah has initiated the CAPF Healthcare Scheme on 23 January 2021. With the help of this scheme, the card will be provided to the Jawans of India. And get them a health cover of up to rupees 5 lakh per family for the secondary and the tertiary Care Hospitalization.
Moreover, this is going to be provided to the poor of India under Pradhanmantri Ayushman Bharat & Pradhanmantri Jan Aarogya Yojana. Home Minister Amit Shah is going to start Ayushman CAPF Healthcare Scheme for Central paramilitary force workers in Assam. They are told that Shad will hand over the first Aayushaman to the chief officer and the Jawan of CAPF as a CPRF, BSF, ITBP, and SSB, unlike the NSG. Under this scheme, cashless and paperless treatment will be provided to the chief officers of CRPF. This is a very good initiative taken by the home minister of India to provide benefits to each Jawan of Central armed police forces.
Key Highlights of CAPF Healthcare Card
|Article Name||CAPF Ayushman Bharat Card 2023|
|Scheme Name||Aayushman CAPF Healthcare Scheme|
|Launched By||Home Minister Mr. Amit Shah|
|Launched Date||23 January 2021|
|Benefit||To provide a health cover by providing Ayushman Health Card|
|Beneficiary||Chiefs, Sub Officer, and Jawan of CRPF|
|Health Cover Amount||Up to Rs. 5 lakhs per family|
|Post category||Healthcare Scheme|
Features of CAPF Ayushman Healthcare Card
- This is a joint initiative between the Ministry of home affairs and the National Health Authority.
- The purpose of the scheme is to provide cashless health services to CAPF employees and their families using the Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY IT platform.
- Also, a distinguishing feature of the scheme is that it will shift from the manual, paper-based process of leveraging healthcare benefits to a paperless service on MHA’s IT platform.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme or program can collect the Ayushman CAPF electronic card from the respective forces.
- This card will be activated in private hospitals that have been activated using a copy of the service ID and Aadhaar or any other photo ID approved by the government.
- Moreover, an electronic card can also be obtained from Pradhan Mantri Aarogya Mitra (PMAM) stationed at Private PM-JAY Hospital using the same documents.
- There will also be a 24/7 call center, online complaints management system, fraud and abuse monitoring system, and real-time monitoring dashboards.
Objectives & Benefits of Ayushman CAPF Card
Under this, we have mentioned the objectives and benefits of the scheme:-
- Firstly, the citizens of India are always taken care of by all forces while Ignoring their own health.
- The home minister of India Amit Shah launched this scheme and gave eligible people a package of health care.
- Under this scheme, all the beneficiaries will get the amount of an incentive near 5 lakh.
- Also, cashless and paperless modes are provided to the chiefs of CAPF while they take care of our country.
- Cashless treatment at selected private hospitals.
- Paperless to ensure ease and convenience.
- Dedicated call center for support and grievance redressal.
- Portability to ensure access to health services across the country.
- A well-defined set of health benefits packages.
- Pan India expansion of the scheme will be done in a phased manner.
Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required
In order to avail of the benefits under this scheme, the applicant must be eligible and have all the required documents.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Guwahati (Assam).
- He or she must be a chief, sub-officer, and a jawan of CAPF.
Below we have mentioned the list of important documents required:-
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of CAPF
- Voter ID Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
List of Beneficiaries Under Ayushman CAPF Bharat Scheme
- Assam Rifles
- Border Security Forces (BSF)
- Central Reserve Police Forces (CRPF)
- National Security Gaurd (NSG)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
CAPF Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Online Registration/Login
All the applicants who are eligible and want to apply for this CAPF Healthcare Scheme. And also want to take benefits provided under this scheme, then you will have to wait for some time as the government has just announced the application process and has not been decided yet. The government is working on the online application procedure for beneficiaries to register for the CAPF Ayushman Card. However, as soon as the government will announce the procedure to apply for the CAPF Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 online registration/login. So, we will update you soon through our article. Therefore, in order to check updates about this scheme, stay tuned to our website.
Note – In case, you have any queries related to this scheme kindly ask us in the comment section or you can also contact on the below given toll-free number:-
- Toll-Free Number – 14588
Other Government-Related Schemes