BMTC ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿ ಬಸ್ ಪಾಸ್:-Citizens can now apply for BMTC bus passes online. You can fill out the application form at home thanks to the online service provided by the mybmtc Karnataka webpage. Once you’ve submitted an application, you can register online and even check the status of your application. This article is devoted to outlining each process involved in applying for a BMTC Bus Pass.
BMTC Student Bus Pass Online Application
The latest pandemic has left people in the nation slowly healing across the board. With stringent regulations, the majority of schools and institutions have begun their reopening. In the near future, the Bangalore Metro Transport Corporation (BMTC) will begin offering BMTC services in Electronic City Bangalore. Additionally, it has been established that students may temporarily utilise their bus pass from the prior year.
The citizens can choose from several different bus passes offered by the Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC). You can travel for a specific amount of time if you have the pass. Daily and monthly passes are available from BMTC.
Lists of All Types of Passes By BMTC
|BMTC Passes Details|
|Sl. No||Pass Category||Pass Features||Rate||GST||Total|
|Day Pass (Any Photo ID) These passes are issued by Duty conductors.|
|1||Ordinary Day Pass||It allows the holder limitless travel in BMTC operation limit through out a calendar day (0000 hrs to 2400 hrs ) in all non-AC services (in all toll roads by paying toll fee) .||70||0||70|
|2||Vajra Gold Day pass||It allows the holder limitless travel in BMTC operation limit throughout a calendar day (0000 hrs to 2400 hrs) in all services of BMTC (in all toll roads by paying toll fee) except Vayu vajra & Bangalore Rounds.||140||7||147|
|Day Pass (Any Photo ID)|
|1||Ordinary Weekly Pass||It allows the holder limitless travel in BMTC operation limit through out 7 days in all non-AC services (in all toll roads by paying toll fee).||300||0||300|
|Monthly Pass( BMTC ID)|
|These passes are issued through BMTC bus stand counters , Franchisee counters, 86 Bangalore one centers and with BMTC bus Conductors.|
|BMTC ID card||Carrying of BMTC ID cards is a must for validating BMTC Monthly passes.||100||0||100|
|3||Ordinary service monthly pass||Unlimited travel in all Non-AC services of BMTC for a calendar month (in all toll roads by paying toll fee)||1050||0||1050|
|4||Sr. citizen Ordinary service monthly pass||Concessional commuter pass facility especially extended by BMTC to citizens aged 60 years and above. Offers 10% rebate. Unlimited travel in all non-AC services (in all toll roads by paying toll fee) of BMTC for a calendar month.||945||0||945|
|5||Nice Road Monthly Pass||Unlimited travel in all Non-AC services of BMTC for a calendar month (in all toll roads by paying toll fee except Nice Road toll)||1900||0||1900|
|6||Vajra Gold Monthly pass (Any Photo ID)||Unlimited travel in all services (in all toll roads by paying toll fee) except Vayu vajra, Bangalore Rounds services & Special services.||2250||113||2363|
|7||Nice Road Vajra Monthly Pass||Unlimited travel in all services except Vayu vajra, Bangalore Rounds & Special services (in all toll roads by paying toll fee Except Nice Road Toll)||3000||150||3150|
|8||Vajra Student Pass||Unlimited travel in all services (in all toll roads by paying toll fee) except Vayu vajra, Bangalore Rounds & Special services.||1500||75||1575|
|9||Vayu Vajra Gold pass||Unlimited travel in all services of BMTC. (in all toll roads by paying toll fee except Navayuga Toll Fee) except Bangalore Rounds & Special services.||3000||150+ 420 (Toll Fee)||3570|
|Monthly dedicated pass (BMTC ID)|
|10||Pushpak Dedicated premium pass.
(08.00-14.00) (13.00 -19.00) (Monday to Friday)
|Unlimited travel facility in all BMTC Non-AC services and Particular Pushpak Dedicated Premium services.((in all toll roads by paying toll fee)||1200||0||1200|
|Unlimited travel facility in all BMTC Non-AC services and Particular Pushpak Dedicated Premium services.((in all toll roads by paying toll fee)||2100||0||2100|
|15||Midi Dedicated Premium Pass||Unlimited travel facility in all BMTC Non-AC services and Particular Pushpak Dedicated Premium services.((in all toll roads by paying toll fee)||2300||0||2300|
|19||Pushpak Dedicated Vajra
Gold Pass Plus Pass
|Travel facility in Pushpak Dedicated Premium services in office trips and during holidays and non office trips, these pass holders can travel in all BMTC services (in all toll roads by paying toll fee) except Vayu Vajra, Bangalore Rounds & Special service. Rates depend on number of passes bought by the company||2600||0||2600|
|22||Vajra Dedicated premium
|Travel facility in Vajra Dedicated Premium services in office trips and during holidays and non office trips, these pass holders can travel in all BMTC services except Vayu Vajra, Bangalore Rounds & Special service.(in all toll roads by paying toll fee)||3400||0||3400|
This page covers how to apply for a day pass or a monthly pass if you’re interested. You will learn about the application process in addition to the eligibility requirements and application cost information. The most crucial step is to complete the online BMTC bus pass application, therefore make sure all the information is entered accurately.
The BMTC student pass is solely available to students, as the name implies. Students who qualify may apply offline at the counters or online by registering and completing the form. Before beginning the application procedure, let’s first discuss the requirements to be eligible to apply for BMTC’s student pass service.
Who may apply for a BMTC student pass
- Students up to the tenth grade
- PUC students; 3. pupils in special education
- Students taking classes for a degree, a profession, a technical skill, or medicine
You can fill out the online application form if you are a student of up to 10th grade (State Board), CBSE/ICSE, PUC, aspirant student for a degree, professional, technical, or medical study, or a student at a special school. Below is a detailed explanation of the online procedure:
BMTC Bus Pass Online Registration
- Go to the Karnataka BMTC official website.
- It directs web visitors to the Home Page
- On the Home Page, click Student Bus Pass 2023.
- The online user is subsequently forwarded to the next page.
- Select the New Student Pass Application link.
- To access the appropriate application form, click on the student section to which you belong.
- The Online Registration Form Down Below is then shown.
- Online Form for Student Bus Passes with BMTC 2023
- Fill in or choose the following information: College Admission Number, Student Name, Father’s Name, Caste, Institution Type, Institution Name, Student Address, Course, and Semester.
- Enter or choose an email address, your date of birth, your gender, your mother’s name, your RD number (required for SC/ST students), your institution’s address, your pin code, the year, your mobile number, and your Aadhaar number.
- Type the payment amount on the Karnataka BMTC website.
- Enter the From to Stop travel route details and choose the Via 1 to Via 2 stops from the drop-down menu.
- Upload the applicant’s photo, Aadhaar card, and receipt for school or college fees in the document section.
- Tick the box next to “Terms and Conditions.”
- Press the Send OTP button.
- Following that, it sends the OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Copy the OTP, then type it into the corresponding boxes on the website.
- It confirms the OTP and continues the procedure by allowing you to pay for bus passes online.
- For future use, download and print the application form and fee receipt.
BMTC Bus Pass Application Form PDF
If you want to apply for BMTC Pass offline, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- For this, you have to first get the application form from the official website of “Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation Government of Karnataka”.
- Or you can easily download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will get all the information asked in it like-
- Student Name
- SATS No
- Category: GM/Other (OBC)/SC/ST
- Present residential address
- Father Name
- Contact Tel.No
- Mother Name
- Hostel Address (if staying in Hostel)
- Educational Institution
- After filling in all this information you have to attach your required documents to the form.
- After that, you have to check the form properly and submit it to the concerned office.
- After this, your BMTC Bus Pass will be made after checking your application.
Student BMTC Pass Application Status – Check Online
Once you have successfully filled in the application, you may track the status online too. Here are the steps to track the application status.
- Head to the dedicated student bus pass page
- At the end of the page, you will see an option namely, “Know your application status”
- Enter your application number in the space provided and click on “Search”
- Now, you will be able to know about your application’s current status easily
Install the MyBMTC mobile app.
Let’s go over the step-by-step process for downloading the MyBMTC Mobile App on your smartphone from the Google Play Store.
- Go to the Play Store on your mobile device.
- In the Search Box, type “MyBMTC App.”
- On the new page, it then presents the pertinent findings and the app description.
- Select Install from the app’s menu.
- Following that, the app is downloaded and installed on your mobile device.
- Applicants can access the MyBMTC services by opening the app they downloaded to their mobile device.