Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List & Login process is now available on the official website of the portal @rhodisha.gov.in. Moreover, you can also Download the Rural Housing New Beneficiary List PDF through this page. Under this scheme, the Odisha Government will provide financial assistance to the people living in kaccha houses. To repair their kaccha houses and turn them into Pakka Houses with the help of this money.
In today’s article, we are going to provide you with complete details regarding Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023. You will get to know about the eligibility criteria and application procedure, and check the new beneficiary list Pdf. Apart from that, we will also tell you how to log in to the BPGY Portal. So, all the interested candidates who want to take benefit from this yojana, continue reading this article ahead.
About Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
The State Government of Odisha has announced a yojana called “Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana”. The motive of the scheme is to provide Pakka Houses to the people living in Kacha Houses in the state. Along with that, many other benefits will be provided to economically lower backgrounds people. The beneficiaries will get financial assistance so that they can repair their Kacha houses into Pakka houses. Most importantly, you will be able to get these benefits only if you are eligible for the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. So make sure to check out the eligibility criteria we have provided below in this post.
As we all know in India many people live in poverty and they don’t have proper houses to live in. People still live in Kacha houses, which are not well constructed, and not comfortable to live in. So, the same problem is with the Odisha state, not all the people have Pakka houses. To tackle this problem in the state of Odisha, the CM Shri Naveen Pathak has initiated Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. The Chief Minister of Odisha has distributed ₹3000 to the beneficiaries under the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana. All 31 lakhs beneficiaries of the scheme have been disbursed Rs.1444 crores directly through their bank accounts. The Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department oversee the functioning and administrative work to implement the Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. Through the implementation of this yojana, the quality of life will get better and it allow people to live comfortably.
Overview of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme
|Name||Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana|
|Launched By||CM Shri Naveen Pathak|
|Benefit||To Provide Pakka Houses to the poor|
|Beneficiary||Poor Citizens of Odisha|
|Objective||To Improve the Quality of Life in the State|
|Post Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required For the Scheme
If you want to apply for this yojana then you need to meet all the eligibility criteria and documents required. Below, we have mentioned the list of eligibility criteria and Documents;
- Firstly, the candidate must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- Secondly, the applicant must belong to economically lower background.
- Importantly, you must be living in a kutcha house, then only you will get the benefit of the yojana.
- Also, if you own any pukka house in the state, you are not eligible for the scheme.
List of all the important documents required under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID card
- Residence certificate
- Bonafide certificate
- Address Proof
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- At last, you also need a passport size photo
Procedure to Apply For Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Navigate to the official website of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana.
- After that, on the homepage, you will see the option “Application Form PDF”.
- You need to download the Application Form PDF and get the printout of the application form.
- Now, fill in the required details asked in the application form:-
- Personal Details, Income Details, Address Details, and other important details.
- After filling in all the details correctly, you have to attach the asked documents.
- At last, just click on the “submit” button and you have successfully completed the application procedure.
How to Login @rhodisha.gov.in Portal?
If you have already applied for the Odisha Pakka Ghar Yojana, then you can log in to the portal by following the given steps;
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of rural housing, Odisha.
- Now, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- Here, you have to click on the option of “Login” in the menu.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, a login form will appear.
- Enter your username, and password, and fill out the captcha code carefully.
- Finally, click on the login button to log in to the portal.
Check Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana New Beneficiary List PDF
To check the list of beneficiaries under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2022, you just have to follow the simple steps given below –
- Go to the official website of the Odisha Pakka Ghar Yojana.
- After that, click on the option of the “beneficiary list”.
- Now, you will get four options to search for your beneficiary.
- You can select your desired option from here.
- Under your desired option, you need to fill up the below-given details.
- After filling up the details the complete list of the beneficiary will display on the screen.
- Finally, you can screenshot the list or take a printout for future use.