The BHU or Banaras Hindu University has recently initiated the BHU OPD online registration and booking at the Sir Sunderlal Hospital. Today through this article we will provide you with all details about the BHU SSH OPD registration. This mainly includes the online procedure for registration at SS Hospital. Kindly read this article very carefully till its end to grab all the important information.
BHU OPD Registration 2023
The BHU has launched this website to provide online booking facilities to patients who want to avail BHU SSH OPD service. As we all are aware that the coronavirus pandemic has made all hospitals and medical institutions to have complete care and instructions about OPD. In this regard, the SSH Hospital has inaugurated online registration for BHU OPD service.
The Procedure For BHU OPD Online Booking-
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website portal for BHU OPD booking online.
- At the homepage you will get the list of services available at BHU OPD portal.
- The Public bookings at the SSH OPD: At this place, concerned people can schedule online appointments until 10 p.m. In preparation for tomorrow. It means that if anyone wants to visit on March 21st, then they can schedule their appointment until 10 p.m. on March 20th.
- The OPD booking for staff members and students: This facility is exclusively obtainable to personnel and students who are learning at BHU. They can also take appointments till 10 p.m. on any day.
- Now you need to select the OPD booking for the common public.
- Consequently a new page will appear in front of you.
- After that you need to enter the captcha code in the empty box and then tick the “I am not a robot” button. This is your password.
- Now the next page will appear that shows Check Availability.
- At that page, you need to select a category, then a department.
- The Dental Medical OPD booking, OPD booking for contemporary medicine, and Ayurvedic OPD booking are obtainable at the departments.
The BHU SSH Online Appointment Registration Process-
There are so many departments under the BHU SSH OPD appointment. You need to select the option of your choice. The departments are-
- Adolescent Clinic Centre
- General Surgery
- General Medicine
- Geriatric Clinic
- Gynaecologic Doctor
- Infection Disease OPD
- Neurology general OPD
- Orthopaedic Department
- Paediatric Department
- Plastic Surgery
- Specialty Clinic TB and Chest
- Trauma Surgery
- Urology Department
- When you’ve made your choice, click on the check button.
- The dates will now appear in front of your screen.
- The dates which are highlighted in red, are already booked. The remaining black-coloured dates are available to you.
- Kindly choose your preferable date and then click on the “Continue” button.
- As a result a new patient detail page will emerge before your screen.
- At there you need to enter the patient’s first and last names, Mobile number, email ID, age, gender, and Aadhar number, as well as address of the patient.
- Now click on proceed button and a new page will open, with all the details you entered in preview section.
- The total amount you need to pay will appear in the section below. You need to click on next option.
- Consequently the payment page will open. At there you need to choose your payment method, like- credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Kindly select your payment method and then hit the “Make Payment” button.
- Kindly pay the total amount. Following that, you’ll get a thank-you message.
- In which your purchase is mentioned as stated.
- Lastly your transaction summary along with a receipt will appear in front of you.
- Kindly take a printout of the receipt for future references.
Previously people have to queue in hospital to get a BHU OPD appointment. In order to resolve people’s struggle to take an appointment for hospital visit, the BHU has inaugurated this online OPD registration portal for SSH. This will definitely save both time as well as energy. The BHU is one of the fewer hospitals of India that allows you to book an online appointment for BHU OPD.
Available Helpline Number
All those people who have any kind of problem regarding BHU SSH OPD Online Booking, then they can easily contact the concerned authorities through the available helpline number as mentioned below-