Bharat Net Scheme Registration 2023:- Today in this article, we are going to provide you with information regarding BharatNet Scheme Connection Online Application Form. Features, Benefits, Eligibility, and along with that we will also tell you about BharatNet Tariff Plans Details and Payment Status. Thus, this project will provide internet facilities to the rural areas/villages at an affordable price. If you are also from rural areas where there is the absence of proper facilities of Internet. So now it is your chance to take benefits from this scheme. You can apply for an online connection registration form. And to get all the details about BharatNet Scheme, you can continue reading our article ahead.
BharatNet Scheme 2023 – Details
As you know our country is getting digital day by day and the government has made everything online. And for working online, the most important thing we need is the proper Internet Connection. But in rural areas, there is no proper internet availability. So with the aim to provide a good and sustainable internet connection in the rural areas, the government has initiated BharatNet Scheme. The Union Cabinet gave its approval to the BharatNet project on 30 June 2021. The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on June 30 approved the revised implementation strategy of BharatNet through Public-Private Partnership (PPP Model) in 16 states of the country.
BharatNet Project is launched under the Digital India program in order to provide high-speed digital connectivity of the internet in rural areas at a very affordable price. Moreover, in this scheme, an optical fiber network facility will be provided to all the villages of these 16 states through BharatNet. It is the world’s largest rural broadband connectivity project. All the applicants who want to apply for an online application form, then they can visit the official website @bbnl.nic.in. For more important details about BharatNet Scheme, you can read our full article.
BharatNet New Connection Online Registration @bbnl.nic.in
This scheme has been launched with the vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. Through the implementation of the BharatNet Scheme internet connectivity infrastructure for gram, Panchayats will be established. Moreover, the Indian Government announced that it had allocated an additional INR 19.041-crore (US$2.6 billion). In order to divert efforts towards the expansion as well as up-gradation of BharatNet, which is a nationwide initiative aimed at connecting over 600,000 villages and around 2.5 lakh gram panchayats. With the optic fiber-based network so as to ensure the delivery of Internet services. Along with that through this scheme B2B services are also provided in a nondiscriminatory manner.
Other Related Scheme
- e-RUPI Digital Payment
- Startup India Seed Fund Scheme
- TNEB Reading Online Payment
- PRI PayManager Rajasthan Online Portal
BharatNet Scheme Short Details
|Scheme Name||BharatNet Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Rural Citizens of India|
|Objective||To Provide Proper Internet Connectivity|
|Major Benefit||To Provide High-Speed Internet Connectivity Like – Optical Fiber At An Affordable Price|
|States||All States of India|
|Post Category||Central Govt. Scheme|
Objectives of BharatNet Scheme
- The main aim of the BharatNet Scheme is to provide internet connectivity in rural and remote areas.
- Through this scheme, all the families living in rural areas will be able to get broadband connectivity which will ease their life.
- It will provide high-speed internet services to the citizens of villages.
- BharatNet scheme is also going to improve the standard of living of rural citizens.
- The citizens can avail all kinds of online services through the implementation of this scheme.
- This scheme will also bring transparency to the system.
- Students living in rural areas can also take online classes through this scheme which will improve their learning and understanding.
- And also help the students prepare for high-level examinations by taking online courses for the exams.
BharatNet Scheme – Benefits And Features
As earlier, we have already told you, how it will help our country to become digitally developed. So below we have summarised some important benefits that you should read to know more about the scheme and take some advantage of this scheme.
- Firstly, the BharatNet project has been launched under the Digital India program by the Indian government.
- And through this scheme, high-speed digital connectivity of the internet in rural areas is provided at very affordable prices.
- High-speed Internet digital connectivity will be provided through optical Fibre to the rural areas.
- Through the implementation of this scheme, the citizens in rural and remote areas will be able to get broadband services.
- It is the world’s largest rural broadband connectivity project.
- Around 2.5 lakh gram Panchayat and 6 lakh, villages of the country will be covered under this scheme.
- Moreover, this scheme also provides B2B services in a non-discriminatory manner.
- It has been launched with a vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.
- So in conclusion it is clear that the main motive of the scheme is to make India digital and developed.
BharatNet Connection, Tariff Plans
In this section, we will provide you with the tariff information for BharatNet Bandwidth from Block to Gram Panchayat.
|Bandwidth (asymmetric) (Mbps)||Tariff per annum (Rs)|
|Upto 10||Rs 700 per Mbps|
|Serial Number||Bandwidth (symmetric) (Mbps)||Tariff per annum (Rs)|
|1.||Upto 10||Rs 1000 per Mbps|
Procedure To View BharatNet Tariff Details
Under this, we have mentioned the process to view the tariff plans of the BharatNet Scheme.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Bharat Broadband network limited
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- Now you are required to click on customer services
- After that, you have to click on BharatNet Tariff
- A new page will appear before you.
- On this new page, you can view BharatNet Tariff details.
BharatNet Connectivity 2023 Apply Online
If you are interested in BharatNet Scheme and are willing to apply for it. Then you need to follow the below given step-by-step procedure. Read all the steps carefully in order to apply for it.
- Firstly, you need to fill the application form for BharatNet bandwidth or BBNL dark fiber.
- You can download these forms by Clicking Here.
- After that, you are required to fill this form by entering all the relevant details about your firm/company, location, etc.
- All the relevant details should be filled in carefully in this form.
- Now, this application form is required to be signed by the authorized signatory.
- For BharatNet connectivity requirement in one state or union territory, only one application form is required to be filled.
- Following documents are required to be attached to the application form:-
- MOA & AOA/ License of company
- GST certificate
- Company PAN card
- Letter of authorization of authorized signatory
- The ID of the authorized signatory and PAN card.
- The service provider can send the application form and scanned copy of all the other documents to [email protected].
- In order to expedite the processing of the application form.
- The hard copies of the above-mentioned document and application form are to be sent to the following address:
- The Commercial Division,
- O/o Sr. GM (Services & Marketing),
- BBNL Corporate Office,
- 7th Floor, Block-III, DMRC building, IT park,
- Shastri Park, New Delhi-110053
- After the receipt of the application, BBNL is going to issue a demand note to the service provider for making payment.
- Payment can be made through demand draft or pay the order in favor of BBNL collection account New Delhi.
- The service provider can also make online payments through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS according to the following details:-
- Customer Name: BBNL COLLECTION ACCOUNT
- Account No: 1098214000029
- Bank Name: CANARA BANK
- IFSC CODE: CNRB0001098
- MICR CODE: 110015025
- After making payment a copy of transaction details is required to be sent to the following email address:-
- After that unit wise note will be issued to the concerned BBNL field unit and BBNL NOC
- All the provisioning will be done for the connectivity.
- After provisioning, the billing cycle will start.
- By following this procedure service provider can apply for BharatNet connectivity.
Note:- Consumers can directly go to the service provider in order to get wifi, broadband or internet connectivity.
Download BharatNet Important Forms
If you want to download BharatNet application form, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you go to the official website of Bharat Broadband Network Limited. Here you will see its home page.
- Here you have to click on the link for “Forms and Downloads” given under “Customer Service”.
- After clicking, the following options will appear in front of you-
- Download BharatNet Bandwidth Application Form.
- Download Application form for taking Dark Fiber on incremental Cable of BharaNet on lease.
- From here you have to click on the option of your choice. Once clicked, the form will be downloaded to your device.
- After which you have to fill in the information asked in the form and submit the form to the address given below.
Room No. 306, 3RD FLOOR,
C-DOT CAMPUS, MANDI GAON ROAD, MEHRAULI,
BharatNet Contact Details & Address
If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the helpline number or write an email in order to solve your problem. Below we have given contact details of the BharatNet Scheme.
Address:- 3rd Floor, Office Block – 1, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi -110023
Email:[email protected], [email protected]
Contact Details of BBNL Officials: Click Here