In the state of Karnataka, a scheme has been started by the state government to provide housing facilities to all the economically weaker sections of the people. Which has been named Basava Vasati Yojana. In today’s time, these three basic needs are necessary for human beings to have bread to eat, clothes to wear, and a house to live in. But many people remain deprived of it due to not having all of their financial statuses. In view of this, the Karnataka State Government has started RGRHCL -Basava Vasati Yojana to provide housing facilities to poor people. In this article, you will be provided with all the information related to the scheme like – the scheme application process, grant release list, the status of beneficiaries, and name correction report in detail.
RGRHCL Basva Vasati Yojana List 2023
Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL) was started in the year 2000 by the Karnataka State Government. Under this, the Karnataka Basava Vasati Yojana will be managed. Under the scheme, houses will be provided to poor homeless people. For this RGHCL organization will provide houses to weaker sections at low rates. All the willing citizens of the state can visit ashraya.karnataka.gov. Through the website, you can easily get your application and RGRHCL list, beneficiary status, and all the information under the scheme.
Karnataka Basava Vasati Yojana – Purpose
As you all know that after food and clothes, the basic need of human beings is housing. That is why the Karnataka State Government has started Karnataka Basava Vasati Yojana with the aim of providing housing to all. However, under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the housing scheme has been started to provide houses to all. But due to lack of complete information, many people could not get its benefit. In view of this, the State Government of Karnataka started Basava Vasati Yojana with the aim of providing housing to the homeless people of their state at reasonable prices.
Basava Vasati Scheme List – Highlights (Housing Scheme)
|Scheme||Basava Vasati Yojana|
|Launched||by State Government|
|Beneficiary||Economically weaker citizens of the state|
|Objective||To provide a house to all|
Karnataka Basava Awas Yojana (ಬಸವ ವಸತಿ ಯೋಜನೆ) – Benefits and Features
- Under Basava Awas Yojana or Basava Vasati Yojana, housing will be provided to all the poor citizens of the state at affordable rates.
- This scheme will work under the state government.
- The Basava Vasati scheme is run through the Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited (RGRHCL) set up by the Karnataka state government.
- Under the scheme, the government has kept a budget of Rs.25 hundred crores for the construction of about 2 lakh houses in the state.
- Along with this, Basava Vasti Yojana will also help other ongoing schemes in the state, which include Vajpayee Nagar Vasati Yojana, Dr. BR Ambedkar Niwas Yojana, and Devraj Urs Yojana.
Basava Vasati Yojana – Eligibility and Required Documents
To get the benefits under the scheme, it is mandatory for the applicants to have the following eligibility and documents.
- The applicant must be a domicile of the state. And he must be home.
- The annual income of the individual should not be more than 32000 to avail benefits under the scheme.
- All persons belonging to the below poverty line category of the state are eligible for the scheme.
- If the applicant is getting the benefit of any other housing scheme earlier, then he cannot apply to the scheme.
- People belonging to SC, ST, and OBC caste will be considered eligible for the scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Age proof
- Income proof
- Address proof
- Contact details
- Passport size photo
Karnataka Basava Vasati Yojana – Online Application Process
The objective of the Rajiv Gandhi Basava Vasati Yojana is to ensure that the urban or rural areas of the state RGRHCL candidates should read the instructions and application process information carefully. Click on the link given below to view the complete application details.
Karnataka Basava Vasati Yojana – Check Beneficiary Status
- For this, you have to first go to the website of Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL).
- Here you will see the option of “Beneficiary Status” on the home page. You have to click on it.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. As shown above.
- Here you have to select your district and enter Benf. Code and click on “Submit”.
- After this, complete information about the beneficiary status will open in front of you. Thus you can easily check the beneficiary status online
Beneficiary List for Basava Vasathi Yojana 2023
The Beneficiary List for the Basava Vasathi Yojana includes your name. I’ve also included the procedure for checking the status below for your reference.
- Go to ashraya.karnataka.gov.in, which is the website for this programme, to see if your name is on the list.
- Currently, the website’s navigation menu includes a link for BENEFICIARY STATUS.
- Click on this option benefits for rgrhcl in 2021.
- After choosing your district, you will now arrive at the Beneficiary Status page.
- You may then quickly determine your BENEFICIARY STATUS by entering the Benf, Code.
- Additionally, you may find out whether or not your name is on the BENEFICIARY list.
Karnataka Basava Vasati Yojana – Check Name Correction Report
- If you want to check the Name Correction Report, then for that you have to first visit the official website of RGHCL.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Name Correction Status” on its home page.
(You have to choose this option according to your area, rural or urban)
- After that, a page will open in front of you. As shown below.
- Here you will see the district-wise name correction report. Thus you can easily check the name correction report.
Karnataka Basava Vasati Yojana – Important Links
|Physical Progress Report||View|
|GPS Photo Click Status||View|
|Not OK Details||View|
|Geo Duplicate Progress||View|
|Name Correction Status||View|
|Death Case Status||View|
|Subsidy Fund Releases||View|
Kaveri Bhawan, 9th Floor, C&F Block KG Road, Bangalore – 560009,
Email: [email protected]
Contact Number: 080-23118888.