Bengal Sahayata Kendra Registration – Can be done on the official website of Bangla Sahayata Kendra. This is a portal launched by the government of Bengal. It provides various services without any cost. Here many government scheme-related schemes are launched. Here people of WB can also apply for these schemes by registering on this portal. We will share all the information on this portal. We will tell you the registration process, a list of all the services launched by govt of Bengal, and how you can use this portal for your benefits. So make sure to read this article to the end.
BSK – Bangla Sahayata Kendra
BSK Bangla Sahayata Kendra is a government of Bengla initiative. Any resident of the state can apply for various schemes through the portal. There are many benefits of this portal. It will make the process for various services easy. The people will not need to pay any cost for services. The portal services will be transparent. This will also save time and money for the people. It will have access to all the programs launched by the government of West Bengal. This will have all the services and also be free of cost. Bengalis will need to go to these facilities to get information or apply for programs. The West Bengal government would fully support the BSK to aid the people without charging fees. Full information on the portal is below:
Overview of Bangla Sahayata Kendra
|Name||Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of State of West Bengal|
|Objective||Easy access to the beneficiary schemes|
|Beneficiary||Residents of the state of West Bengal|
Benefits Of Bangla Sahayata Kendra
- The benefit by this Bangla Sahayata Kendra are following:
- The availability of the schemes will be increased to every resident of the state.
- Many certificates will be available to the citizens at minimum effort.
- West Bengal residents won’t have to attend any office to get their government assistance plans.
- The site will be available across the zone, or residents may use the program at nearby restaurants.
- Individuals will want to apply for a birth testament or other kind of endorsement from the comfort of their own homes.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra Eligibilty Criteria
- The person must be a permanent resident of the state of Bengal.
- Must have completed class 12th or equivalent from recognized board.
- Must have received computer instruction from a recognized training institute if feasible.
Register on Bangla Sahayata Kendra
To register on Bangla Sahitya Kendra Portal Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Bangla Sahayata Kedra.
- On the home screen find the registration section and click on the Register Button.
- A new page will appear where you need to enter all the asked information such as your name, phone number, and email address.
- After that upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Finally, click on the Register button.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra Available Center List
To check the Bangla Sahayata Kendra Available Center List follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- On the home page click on the Centers present in the menu bar.
- The list of centers will be available on your screen.
- You can choose the option copy to copy the list.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Bangla Sahitya Kendra.
- On the home page click on the login option.
- A new page will appear, where you need to enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Finally, click on the login button.
List of Services on Bangla Sahayata Kendra
There is a total number of 267 services available on the Bangla Sahayata Kendra. We have listed some important ones below.
|Certificate||Income certificate Residential certificate Caste certificate|
|Online application||Online Application for SSC Online Application for PSC Online Application for WBPRB Online Application for WBMSC|
|Texas||Different Taxes of Gram Panchayats Municipality Tax Payments|
|Tribal Development||Application for Jai Johar Pension Scheme|
|Water Resources Investigation & Development Department||Information on Jal Dharo-Jal Bharo scheme|
|Youth Services and Sports Department||Information on application for the Kanyashree scheme|
|CMO Grievance Cell||Public Grievance to CMO|
|Technical Education training and skill development department||Utkarsh Bangla Swapno Bhor Admission to Polytechnics first year- JEXPO|
|Self-help group and self-employment department||Information on Muktidhara scheme Application for SVSKP Application for WBSSP|
|Public Health Engineering department||Drinking-Water Schemes info|
|Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department||Application for EWS certificate Application for income certificate|
|Panchayat and Rural Development Department||Bangla Awas Yojana Nirmal Bangla scheme Samabyathi scheme NOAPS|
|Micro small and medium enterprises and textile department||Karma Sathi scheme Banglashree Scheme|
|Mass education and library services||mass education and library-related schemes info|
|Law Department||Application for marriage certificate|
|Land and land reforms and refugee relief and rehabilitation||Application for Mutation/ Conversion Application for RoR Application for plot information Application for map services Property information|
|Irrigation and waterways department||Agri-irrigation Schemes info|
|Food processing and horticulture department||food processing & horticulture schemes info|
|Fisheries department||fishery development schemes info booking BENFISH properties|
|Fire and emergency services||Fire Licence Fire safety certificate|
|Consumer affairs department||Consumer grievance Consumer rights info Registration e-Parimap License e-park map WBRTPS info|
|Backward classes welfare department||Apply Caste certificate Sabuj Sathi Sikshashree Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme|
|Animal resources development department||Dairy Scheme Livestock Scheme|
|Other services||Know your property SEBA|
Bangla Sahayata Kendra Objectives
The objectives of Bangla Sahayata Kendra are following:
- Bangla Sahayata Kendra’s Primary goal is to provide fast and reliable services to the residents of the state.
- The residents can apply for various schemes in this portal.
- Residents do not need to visit various government offices to apply for the scheme.
- All the services will be available online in the portal. This will save time and money for the common citizens of the state.