The state government of the West Bengal has many efforts for Public Welfare. Now again keep this thought in Mind the State government of the West Bengal has started the Bangla Awas Yojana. This scheme has come launched with the aim of providing pucca houses to all the citizens of West Bengal. Moreover, the govt will also provide financial assistance to construct and modify housing units. With the help of this post, you will get the details like the scheme’s eligibility, Benefits, Features of the scheme, Eligibility Criteria, and the important application process. Just read this post to the end.
About Bangla Awas Yojana List 2023
In this section, we have shared some points which are helping to “What is the Bangla Awas Yojana list?” So the state government of the West Bengal has initiated the Bangla Awas Yojana. This scheme mainly provides the pucca houses with the basic facilities to all the houseless householders. And this scheme will be very beneficial for those households who are living in kutcha and dilapidated houses by the year 2023.
Despite that, around 1 crore households living in kutcha houses will be covered in 3 years, that is from 2016-17 to 2018-19. Earlier the minimum size of the house was 20 sq. mt which has now been increased to 25 sq. mt with the hygienic cooking space. By launching this scheme, the unit assistance has also been improved by Rs 70000 to Rs 1.20 lakh in plain areas and from Rs 75000 to Rs 1.30 lakh in hilly areas, difficult areas, and IAP districts. Moreover, with the implementation of this scheme, the beneficiary is entitled to 90.95 person-days of unskilled labor from MGNREGA.
Overview of Bangla Awas Yojana
|Topic of Scheme||Bangla Awas Yojana|
|Started by||Government Of West Bengal|
|Objectives||To Provide Pucca House|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of West Bengal|
|Mode of Application Process||Online/Offline|
Bangla Awas Yojana – Objectives
- The prime target of this Bangla Awas yojana is to provide the pucca houses to those people who have been unable to purchase their own new houses living in the kutcha and dilapidated houses.
- With the kick start of this scheme, the government will be furnishing the financial assistance so that they can construct or modify their housing unit.
- And this scheme is going to improve the standard of living of the beneficiaries.
- Hope all the beneficiaries will become self- Dependent.
- Moreover, the govt of WB has also offered financial assistance directly credited into the bank account of the beneficiary through the direct benefit transfer method.
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
- First, the applicant should be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Applicant should be living in kutcha or dilapidated houses.
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Residence certificate etc
Features and Benefits of Bangla Awas Yojana
- Bangla Awas Yojana has been started by the Government of the West Bengal.
- Under this scheme, govt will provide the pucca houses with basic amenities to all the houseless householders and those households who are living in kutcha and dilapidated houses by the year 2023.
- After the implement this scheme, nearly 1 crore households living in kutcha houses will cover in 3 years, that is from 2016-17 to 2018-19.
- Earlier the minimum size of the house was 20 sq. mt which has now been increased to 25 sq. mt with the hygienic cooking space.
- By launching this scheme, the unit assistance has also been improved by Rs 70000 to Rs 1.20 lakh in plain areas and from Rs 75000 to Rs 1.30 lakh in hilly areas, difficult areas, and IAP districts.
- All the beneficiaries are allowed 90.95 person-days of unskilled labor from MGNREGA.
- So this scheme will be very helpful to improve the standard of living of the beneficiary.
- Now many of the applicants will become self Dependent.
- All the given amount will be transferred digitally so applicants have no need to visit any govt offices.
Bangla Awas Yojana – Check Status
Important Details about the Bangla Awas Yojana:-
- In this project, the assistance for the construction of toilets will be leveraged through convergence with SBMG, MANREGAS or any other dedicated source of funding.
- All the costs of assistance in this scheme will be accessible between Central and state governments in the ratio of 60:40 in plain areas and 90:10 for Northeastern and Himalayan states.
- So the beneficiaries will be able to get convergence for pipe drinking water, electricity connection, and LPG gas connection under different government programs.
- Moreover, the government is going to provide 90% of the funds to the state government in the scheme which would include a 4% allocation towards the administrative expense
- At the Central level, 5% of the budgetary grand will retain as a reserve fund for special projects
- On the basis of the annual action plan, the annual allocation to the state will be approved by the empowered committee
- The funds will be released to the state in two equal installments
- Financial assistance will be directly credited into the bank account of the beneficiary.
Bangla Awas Yojana Statistics
|Financial year||Number of beneficiaries|
Process to Apply Under Bangla Awas Yojana
- First of all, Candidates have to visit the “Official Website” of the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
- Now you will be redirected to the homepage.
- You must click on the “Data Entry” option on this homepage.
- So a new homepage will open in front of you.
- Here you need to click on the Login option, as per your need category.
- Then you need to enter the login credentials.
- Click on the Login
- And 4 options will appear on your screen.
- You need to click on PMAY G online application.
- So a new page will open with the application form.
- Under this application form, you have to enter your personal details, bank account details, convergence details, etc.
- Kindly click on the “SUBMIT”.
- Next, you have to again log in with the help of your login credentials.
- After that, you have to click on the registration form
- Now you have to make the necessary changes and upload all the required documents
- After that you have to click on submit
- Finally, you have been successfully applying in the Bangla awas yojana.
Process to View the Beneficiary Details
- First of all, Visit the Official Website of the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Scheme.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- On this page, just click on the “Holder Tab” option.
- After that, you have to click on “IAY/PMAYG beneficiary”
- So a new page will be in front of you.
- And you need to enter your registration number.
- Kindly click on the “SUBMIT”.
- Finally, all the required details will appear on the screen.
How to check the Progress Report?
- Navigate the official website of the Department of Panchayat and rural development, the government of West Bengal.
- The homepage will be open in front of you.
- You have to click on Rural Housing Option from the homepage.
- So a new page will be shown on the screen.
- And on this page, you need to select the Reporting Year
- Next a new will be open again.
- Finally, on this page, you can check the Progress report.
- Toll-Free number- 1800116446
- Email Id- [email protected]