Ayushman CAPF card Apply Online process has started for the beneficiary of this scheme. CAPF Ayushman Bharat is a healthcare scheme for the needy people of India. As we know that health is very important in our life. Eligible candidates can get Ayushman Health Card. In this article, I am going to explain to you about the Pradhanmantri Ayushman Bharat and Pradhanmantri Jan Aarogya Yojana, eligibility, documents, and scheme list.
CAPF Ayushman Card 2023
The chief minister of India Amit Shah introduced the Ayushman CRPF Health Care scheme 2023 on 23 January 2021. Under this CAPF Bharat Card, the chief sub-officer and jawan of the Central Armed Police Force will get the benefit. Amit Shah also started Ayushman CAPF Healthcare Scheme for the Assam( Central Paramilitary Force Worker).
Before announcing this scheme, Shah has already decided to give Ayushaman Card to the chief officer and the Jawan of CAPF as a BSF, CPRF, ITBP, and SSB, unlike the NSG. This is a great initiative made by the government for the Indian armed forces. They can able to apply through the official website for Ayushman Bharat Card. All the related procedures will be held paperless.
Details Of CAPF Bharat Scheme 2023 Pmjay.bsf.gov.in Login
|Scheme Name||Aayushman CAPF Healthcare Scheme|
|Released On||23 January 2021|
|Introduced by||Home Minister- Amit Shah|
|Aim||To provide Ayushman Health Card to the Jawans of CRPF|
|Beneficiary||Chiefs, Sub Officer, and Jawan of CRPF|
|Benefits||To provide a health cover|
|Health Benefit||Rs. 5 lakh per family|
|Application mode||Not yet declared|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Aim of CAPF Ayushman Bharat Card
- As we know that Indian forces are always working for our safety.
- Honorable Chief Minister Amit Shah launched this scheme.
- Ayushman Bharat Cardholder will get the 5 lakh incentive.
- Chiefs of the CAPF will get the Cashless and Paperless service.
Features OF Ayushman CAPF Healthcare Scheme
Some features of this scheme will attract you. Below, I have mentioned some important features:-
- Eligible candidates can get treatment in selected private hospitals.
- Treatment is going to be cashless.
- They can get health services across the country.
- For convenience, there is paperless treatment.
- A dedicated call center has been established for support.
- Health benefits packages
- It is an expansion of Pan India.
Benefits Of Ayushman CAPF Bharat Apply Online 2023
- The chief minister of India Amit Shah introduced the Ayushman CRPF Health Care scheme 2023 on 23 January 2021.
- Under this CAPF Bharat Card, the chief sub-officer and jawan of the Central Armed Police Force will get the benefit.
- Shah has already decided to give Ayushaman Card to the chief officer and the Jawan of CAPF as a BSF, CPRF, ITBP, and SSB, unlike the NSG.
- Under the Ayushman CAPF Healthcare scheme, 5 lakh incentives will be provided to the Jawans of CAPF.
- CAPF is working for internal security for the Indian government.
- The first Ayushman health card will be provided to the officers of CAPF.
Ayushman Scheme Online Application Eligibility Criteria
- Permanent resident of Guwahati for the scheme benefit.
- Applicants must be a chief, sub-officer, and a jawan of CAPF.
Ayushman CAPF Health Card Documents
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Certificate of CAPF
- Valid Mobile Number
Beneficiaries List of CAPF Scheme
Not everyone is going to get the benefits of this scheme. The benefit of the Ayushman Bharat Card will be given to the Central Armed Police Forces. Their families are also eligible. I have mentioned the eligible forces:-
- Border Security Forces (BSF)
- Assam Rifles
- National Security Gaurd (NSG)
- Central Reserve Police Forces (CRPF)
- Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
CAPF Ayushman Bharat Card Scheme Registration
After reading this whole article, you will want to apply for Ayushman CAPF Healthcare Scheme but there is no official website has been deployed for this scheme. The Indian government is working on the implementation of this scheme. The government is taking time to improve the CAPF Bharat scheme so that it can work properly.
Hospitals are being listed to work for free treatment under this scheme. If you want to update with this scheme then you can subscribe to my website. I will inform you as soon as possible about the CAPF Healthcare Scheme.
How To Get Ayushman CAPF Card
- You can get your Ayushman card from the CAPF e-card by the respective forces.
- You may use this card at an impaneled private hospital, Government approved photo ID, and post-authentication using a copy of Force ID or Aadhaar.
- The second way to get a card is to get it from Pradhan Mantri Aarogya Mitra (PMAM) stationed at PM-JAY empaneled private hospital.
Ayushman Capf Reimbursement Login Process
- Visit the Official website tms.pmjay.gov.in. Or click Here to Login Link
- Now Select CAPF Rembersment Login Form left side menu.
- Now Select Login type- Aushman ID or Force ID.
- After that select Force Type.
- Now Get opt at your registered Mobile number. and Enter the captcha code. and Press Login Button.
- After Login into your account, you can select your family member for reimbursement claim. Now select reimbursement type from the drop-down menu.
- Now Reimbursement form will appear. Now select hospital State, Hopita; district, and Hospital name.
- After Filing all details you can Reimburse your money.
How To Availing Cashless Medical Treatment
- Existing guidelines enable you to avail of medical treatment at CAPF or Government-owned facilities free of cost.
- CAPF or Government-owned facilities may refer the beneficiary to the CGHS & PM-JAY empaneled private hospital wherein the beneficiary may avail of cashless OPD/ IPD treatment, including diagnostics at CGHS or CAPF empaneled private hospitals. Additionally, beneficiaries may be available for cashless IPD treatment at other PM-JAY empaneled private hospitals. The beneficiary would be required to register at the hospital using the activated Ayushman CAPF card/ ID.
As I have already mentioned all the details about this scheme. But if you still facing any problems regarding this scheme or any confusion.
National Health Authority
- 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
- NUMBER:- 14588 ( Tollfree)