Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2023 is now available on this page. In today’s article, we are going to explain to you about the Jan Arogya Hospital List 2023. Also, you will get to know the Benefits, Features, Eligibility, And Important Documents Required. Apart from all these, we will tell you the Online Process to Check the Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2023.
With the help of this yojana, the citizens will be able to get the benefit of free health insurance from the government of India. Moreover, the process of application was started, in which the eligible citizens can apply for the Jan Arogya Yojana through the official website @pmjay.gov.in. Under this, the citizens applying will be able to see their names in the list sitting online at home. So if you have also applied for this yojana and want to see the list. Then you can continue reading this article ahead.
Ayushman Bharat List 2023 Online PDF Download
The Central Government of India has launched a scheme called “Ayushman Bharat Scheme”. The main motive of the scheme is to give the benefit of free health insurance to economically weaker citizens. The beneficiaries whose names have been included in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana list will be given 5 lakh rupees by the government. Along with free treatment, many more health services will be provided under the scheme. Moreover, various government and private hospitals have been registered under this scheme. Through which the beneficiaries can get their cashless treatment done.
In order to provide the benefits of health insurance to the economically weaker income group families of the state in the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. The list of citizens who applied for it is released by the government every year on its official website. This Ayushman Bharat hospital list has been made available online by the government. So that all the eligible citizens will be able to check their names in the beneficiary list of the scheme easily while sitting at home. And you don’t need to visit any government offices to see your name on this list. Hence, it will save both money and time for the citizens.
PM Jan Arogya List @pmjay.gov.in
Ayushman Bharat Yojana is the biggest ever health insurance scheme launched by the Central Government. Which was launched by PM Narendra Modi on 14 April 2018 in the Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh on the day of Baba Bhim Rao Ambedkar Jayanti. Under this scheme, the government provides Ayushman Card (Golden Card) to the weak income group citizens of the country. In order to provide them the benefit of free health care, which can be used by the government and private hospitals covered under Person Jan Arogya across the country.
All such families will be able to get their treatment by availing the benefit of free health insurance up to Rs. 5 lacs yearly, provided separately to each member. Also, the treatment facilities covering more than 1300 diseases are provided to the citizens in the scheme.
- PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2023
- Namo Tablet Yojana 2023 Online Registration Form
- PM Kisan eKYC Online Registration 2023
Overview of PM Jan Arogya List
|Article Name||Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2023|
|Name of Yojana||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Launched By||Shri. Narendra Modi|
|Benefits||To Provide benefits of free health insurance|
|Beneficiary||Economically Weaker Citizens of India|
|Post category||Central Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana List
Followings are the list of benefits under the yojana provided by the government to the eligibile candidates.
- The citizens whose names are included in the list will be provided the benefit of free health insurance under the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
- The benefits of health facilities are being given to 10 crore vulnerable families of the country included in PM-JAY.
- Under the scheme, the citizens will be given health insurance up to Rs.5 lakh in the hospitals covered by the government.
- Also, golden cards are given to the families applying under the Jan Arogya Yojana, through which they can get free health treatment facilities in hospitals.
- Moreover, citizens will be able to get many health medical services in hospitals, treatment of mental illnesses, non-communicable diseases, emergency medicine for the elderly, newborn child health care, pregnancy care, and maternal health care.
- Health services provided under Jan Arogya Yojana are provided to all the members of the family individually through their health cards.
Eligibility Criteria for Ayushman Bharat Yojana
If you want to apply for the yojana then you need to be eligible for the yojana. Check out all the eligibility criteria given below:-
- Under the scheme, those weak income group families of the country, have been included in the list of rural families and urban labor families.
- According to the latest Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) data, will be able to apply in the scheme.
- Families whose monthly income is 10 thousand rupees or less, will be considered eligible to apply.
- Those families who do not have any kind of land or own house.
- BPL card holders living below the poverty line will be eligible to apply in the family scheme.
- Therefore, families in which earning members or any dependent of the family suffering from disability can also apply in the scheme.
How to Check Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2023?
All the candidates who have applied for the Ayushman Bharat Scheme can check their names on the list by following below mentioned steps:-
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of PM Jan Arogya.
- On the home page, click on the option of “Am I Eligible” on the menu.
- Now on the next page, the login form will open on your screen.
- Here you have to enter your mobile number and captcha code. and then click on the “Generate OTP” option.
- After this, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile.
- You have to enter the OTP box and click on the submit option.
- Now the upper search page will open on your screen, here fill the asked details with your ration card number, your name, or click on the search option.
- After that, if your name appears on the list, you will be considered eligible for public health.
Note – Apart from this, you can also check your eligibility by visiting the CSC center offline, for which you will be able to check your name in the list by the agent at the CSC center by taking all your documents.
Helpline Desk & Address
If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on the toll-free number which is 14555/1800111565.
3rd, 7th & 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building,
Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001