Hello dear readers, Today we are going to provide very important information regarding the “Ayushman Card Download 2023”. So dear readers this is a very useful government card for those people who have associated with the government’s Ayushman Bharat scheme and who have this card. With the help of this card, all the needed people get free treatment of around ₹ 500000 from the government and private. Basically, you have to avail the free of cost in hospitals services.
Now govt has ensured that the Ayushman card will definitely help that person who is living below the poverty line. Because they can effort the expensive service of hospitals. Towards this, you will get the details like “how to download Ayushman Card 2023”, important documents for a card, and how to check your name in the Ayushman card list. Keep ahead this article to the end.
Ayushman Card Download PDF 2023
Our government has already done too much effort for Public Welfare and launched many schemes. In recent times Ayushman Card has been a very beneficial card for the people. This card has been initiated by the government for all poor families and grieving people. And in this scheme, poor families can simply get free treatment up to ₹ 500000 in any government or private hospital. Now the govt has also ensured that this card must be provided to all those people who will be eligible for this scheme. When you will enroll yourself with this scheme then you can also check your name on the list. Otherwise, the Ayushman Bharat Scheme eligibility list has been given by the government for their applicants. Basically, the main purpose of presenting this program is to provide to give low-income families financial assistance to get medical care. Kindly read this post to the end and grab the details about this scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Card Download Or Apply Highlights?
|Name of Yojana||Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023|
|Card Name||Ayushman Bharat Card|
|Beneficiaries||All Indian Citizens|
|Benefit||Free Treatment upto Rs 5 Lakh|
|Supervised by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Ways for Ayushman Card Apply Online||Offline and Online|
|Age Limit||16 to 59 Years|
|Diseases Covered||All major diseases|
|Total beneficiaries||50 Crore +|
|Documents Required for Ayushman Card Apply Online||Aadhar Card, Mobile Number and Email ID|
|Type of Post||Yojana|
|Ayushman Card PDF Download Portal||pmjay.gov.in|
Important Documents for Ayushman Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Ayushman Bharat Letter.
- Bank Pass Book
- Identity Card
- Domicile Certificate.
Advantages of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
- If you ever have to face a serious illness, then all that treatment will be done by the government for free through this card.
- All the people of poor families who will not get proper treatment for any disease, now don’t worry about it the government has started the Ayushman Bharat scheme in which all such poor families are linked in this Ayushman Bharat scheme.
- Now the government has also opened the private and government hospitals in all the districts.
- With the help of this card, Every family is eligible for free treatment up to a maximum of Rs 5 lakh per year under the plan.
- Moreover, This plan can help more than 10.74 million impoverished households every year, or around 50 million people.
Ayushman Card Download pdf 2023
- First of all, the Applicant has to visit the Official Website of the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Download.
- Now you will land on the Homepage of the Website.
- After that, you can see the service option in the Menu bar, where you have to click on the Beneficiary Identification System BIS Service.
- Now the new page will open before you.
- On this page, you have to click on the PMJAY CARD Download from the menu bar.
- So you have to select the Addhar Card option.
- Now, you need to Enter your Name and select the state name.
- After the selection, you have to fill in the Adhaar Nuumber and click on the generate OTP section.
- Now you will get the OTP on your registered Mobile number.
- Kindly enter the OTP in a given section.
- Finally, your Ayushman Card will appear on the screen, Now you can download your Ayushman Card also.
How to check your name on the list of the Ayushan India Scheme?
We have to tell that you, only those applicants are members of the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card List who are really members of this scheme. So if you want to check your name in the list of Golden Card then just follow the given steps:-
- First, You have to visit the official website of the Ayushman Bharat Card.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- On this page, you have to enter your registered Mobile Number.
- Then enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the OTP Section.
- After the click on the OTP, you will receive the OTP on your number.
- Kindly Enter your OTP in a given section.
- Now you can see the many options like:-
- By Name.
- Mobile Number
- By the Ration Card
- RSBI URN
- PMJAY ID
- By HHID
How to Make Ayushman Card by Common Service Centre?
Some the people don’t follow the online process for making the Ayushman Card, So for those people, we have to share the offline process to make this card in the give section:-
- First of all, you have to visit the nearest Common Service Centre.
- Then you have to provide your Adhaar Card and Ration Card to the CSC officer.
- If your name was mentioned in the Scheme list then you can also avail the Golden Card.
- Now your KYC process has started.
- So the CSC agents will now demand your information and fill out your registration form
- When your registration was completed, then you need to wait for 5 to 10 Days.
- 5 to 10 days later, your Ayushman Bharat Golden Card will be approved and will be provided to you via the Common Service Center operator.
- In the last step, you have to pay a required fee of ₹ 30 to the Common Service Center operator to get your Ayushman Bharat Golden Card made.
Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 -FAQ
- Who is eligible for the Ayushman Bharat Card?
All citizens between the age of 16 to 59 Years can get Ayushman Bharat Card.
- What is the perk of the Ayushman Bharat Card?
Cashless treatment up to Rs 5 Lakh is offered under Ayushman Card.
- Where Can I Apply for Ayushman Bharat Card?
Visit pmjay.gov.in to apply for Ayushman Card Online.
- How To Check Ayushman Card Status?
visit pmjay.gov.in to check your Ayushman Card Status.