Assam Indira Miri Widow Pension
Assam Widows get pension from the state government of Assam. The government provides pension to the widows of the state. As Widows who were dependent on their husband for their earnings do not have anyone to depend on. It becomes duty of the government to help them. Government of Assam provides Rs. 25,000 one time assistance to the widows of the state. Ans Rs. 250 per month till the age of 60. So this helps widows of the state financially. And they can use it for food and education of their childrens. Full details on the scheme is below in the article.
Required Documents for Assam Widow Pension
To apply for widow pension Assam you will be required all these documents:
- Identity Card (One of these):
- Pan Card
- Voter Id
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- MGNREGA Job Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Details
- Bank Name
- IFSC Code
- Bank Branch Name
- Account Number (of Applicant)
- Applicants name as per Bank
- Address Proof
- Ration Card (BPL Card)
- Income Proof (Certified by Panchayat)
- Death certificate of Desesed Husband
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Widow Pension
To avail the benefits of the schem applicant need to compleate all these criterias:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- The age of the applicant should be between age of 45 and 60 years (for Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension).
- For Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension there is no age restrictions only widows can apply.
- The applicant must be registered as APL or BPL card holder.
- Applicant should not have any financial support from family.
Apply Online for Widow Pension Assam
- First you need to download the application form of the scheme that you want to apply for.
- Next you need to fill all the details that are asked in the form correctly.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Now you have to submit the filled form to the Gram Panchayat / VCDC / VDC or Block Office.
- Your application process will end here.
- After that officials will verify all the details you filled in the application and your submitted documents also will be verified.
- If all is right submitted by the applicant the government will provide the pension
Application Form Pdf For Widow Pension Assam
- Download Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Form Click Here.
- Download Assam Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Form Click Here.
Features of Indira Gandhi Nation Widow Pension
- Under Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension the government of India will provide an amount of Rs. 300 per month to the widows of the state of Assam.
- This is only for the BPL Category widows.
Features of Indira Mir Universal Widow Pension
- It will benefit all the widows of the state of Assam, and meet their financial requirements.
- This will benefit more then 40,000 families of the state under Immidiate Family Assistance Scheme.
- Apart from onetime settelement, Beneficiaries will also get Rs. 250 per month till the age of 60 from age of 45.
- This will help both categories as it will benefit BPL (Below Poverty Line) card holder as well as APL (Above Poverty Line) Card holders.
- The pension will be directoly transfered to the bank account of the Beneficiaries.
Assam Widow Pension Important Links