Assam Old Age Pension Application Process, Pension Amount, Beneficiary List, and Eligibility – The government of Assam provides pensions to the different parts of the society. As many people in society are not able to get their livelihood due to many different reasons. Old age people are also part of the community that is not able to earn their livelihood. So it becomes the responsibility of the government to provide them with at least to get good food and living. The government of Assam provides pensions to the Old Age people of the state. The pension is provided by the state under Indira Gandhi Nation Old Age Pension. This is a program by the Indian government. Under the scheme, the government provides an amount of Rs. 300 per month to the Old Age people of the state. This benefits the life of Senior Citizens of the state.
In this article, we are going to talk about this old-age pension in great detail. We will tell you the Application process, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, and Beneficiary List. So stick to the end of the article to know about the scheme in great detail so you do not miss anything.
Assam Old Age Pension Scheme
The government of Assam provides pensions to the senior citizens of the state. Pension by the state government is provided under Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension. The main objective of the scheme is to provide assistance to the old age people to get basic needs of their life. Under this program, the beneficiaries get an amount of Rs. 200 for the ages of 60-79 and Rs. 500 for the age above 80 years. Full detail on the scheme is in the article below.
Overview of Senior Citizen Pension
|Scheme Name||Assam Old Age Pension|
|Under||Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension|
|Official Website||nsap. nic.in OR pnrd.assam.gov.in|
|Nodle Program||National Social Assistance Program (NSAP)|
|Age limit||Above age of 60|
|pension amounts||Rs. 200 – 500 per month|
Assam Old Age Pension Required Documents List
These are the list of the required documents for the Old Age Pension Assam
- Aadhar Card
- Age Proof
- Resident Proof
- Mobile No.
- Ration Card (BPL Card only)
- Income Proof
- Bank Details (Bank account, IFSC no.)
- Passport Size Photograph
Eligibility for Assam Old Age Pension Scheme
The eligibility criteria for the old-age pension are given below:
- First the person should be permanent resident of the Assam.
- Person must be above age of 60 years.
- The applicant must be from the BPL (Below Poverty Line) Catagory.
- There is no restriction based on religion, cast, or race.
- Person applying for the scheme should not be getting any other pension form state or union government.
Assam Old Age Pension Online Application Form
To apply for old age pension Assam follow these steps:
- First go to the official website of Panchayat and Rural Development.
- Now under hover over Documents on menu bar and click on Form option.
- On the next page click on NSAP Model Application Form PDF. OR Click Here to get the Application Form Directly.
- After that fill the application form with correct information.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Submit the application form to the officials.
- Now your filled details will be verified with your Submitted Documents.
- If all is right your pension will get approved.
Assam Old Age Pension Beneficiary List
To get the Assam sinior citizen pension Beneficiary list follow these steps:
- First visit the official Website of NSAP.
- On this page you will get full details on the Assam Old Age Pension.
Pension Amount Under the IGNOAP Assam
- The person with the age of 60-79 will get an amount of Rs. 200 per month.
- And person above the age of 79 will get an amount of Rs. 500 per month as pension.
Assam Old Age Pension – Important Links