ASEEM Portal 2023 Registration/Login Online is now available on the official website at smis.nsdcindia.org. In this article, we will cover all the details related to Aseem Job Portal 2023. We will explain to you scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, and how to register as a job-seeker on the portal and login process. Apart from that, we will also tell you how and from where you can download the Job Portal Mobile App (APK). So stay tuned with us and continue reading this article ahead.
ASEEM Portal Registration 2023
If you are searching for a job vacancy then this is a good opportunity for you. As Central government has launched a new Aatmanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping (ASEEM) portal. The main moto/aim of this job portal is to help skilled people find sustainable livelihood opportunities for themselves. This is an effort of the government to improve information flow and bridge the demand-supply gap in the skilled workforce market. Through this Artificial Intelligence (AI) based digital platform, migrant workers would be able to find jobs as per their skill sets. ASEEM Job Portal gives companies a platform to assess the availability of trained workers and create their hiring plans. In addition to identifying critical skills gaps in industries and reviewing global best practices.
National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) invites ASEEM Portal 2023 Registration for Skilled Employees / Employers at smis.nsdcindia.org. All data, trends, and analytics that explain the workforce market and map demand for skilled workers to supply are referred to as Aatamanirbhar Skilled Employee Employer Mapping (ASEEM). It gives granular information in real-time by finding relevant skilling requirements and job opportunities. Aseem makes it easy to find jobs near you. Apply for jobs as Delivery Boy, Cab Driver, Bike rider, and others near you. Get a guaranteed job if you have the proper documents.
ASEEM Portal UPSC Login 2023 – Overview
|Portal Name||ASEEM Portal|
|In Hindi||असीम पोर्टल रजिस्ट्रेशन/ लॉगिन|
|Launched By||National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)|
|Aim||To provide a platform that matches the supply of skilled workforce with the market demand|
|Benefits||Easy Livelihood Opportunities|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Category||Central Govt Employment Scheme|
Key Features of ASEEM Job Scheme
- Developed and Managed by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) in collaboration with Bengaluru-based company ‘Betterplace’.
- This portal will provide employment to the skilled workers of 37 different sectors.
- Complete information of 20 lakh skilled people has been uploaded.
- Traders will be provided with labor power through the portal.
- The government job portal will be mapping workers based on their regions so that it can meet the demand for skilled workers in local industries.
- The Artificial Intelligence-based platform will also provide real-time granular information by identifying relevant skilling requirements and employment prospects.
ASEEM Scheme 2023 – Objectives
- ASEEM portal is a skilled management information system. It will provide employers a platform to assess the availability of a skilled workforce and formulate their hiring plans.
- As per data collated by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship on its ASEEM portal, only 2 percent of the 3.7 lakh candidates looking for jobs have managed to get one.
ASEEM can be used as a matching engine to match skilled people with open positions.
- Three IT-based interfaces make up the portal:
- Employer Portal – Onboarding of new employees, demand aggregation, and candidate selection.
- Dashboard – Reports, trends, analytics, and gaps highlight.
- Candidate Application – Create and track candidate profiles, as well as communicate job suggestions.
- For employees/ candidates: The portal and app will allow workers of all job roles, sectors, and regions to register and upload data. The software allows competent workers to create profiles and look for job openings in their area.
- Employers: Employers, agencies, and job aggregators looking for skilled workers in certain industries will have access to the information they need through ASEEM.
- Policymakers: It would also allow policymakers to take a more objective look at various sectors.
Benefits of ASEEM Job Portal
- The digital platform will help the skilled workforce find suitable and sustainable job opportunities.
- People can find employment according to educational qualifications and their skills.
- After visiting the portal, you can find a job according to your field and skills.
- When people start getting jobs, the unemployment level in the state will come down.
- People will no longer require any kind of consultancy to search for a job.
- From small to large companies can also register themselves on this portal.
- ASEEM will also help employers assess the availability of a skilled workforce and make informed decisions while crafting their hiring plans.
- The portal is expected to bridge the demand and supply gap in the skilled workforce market by improving the information flow.
How to Register Online on ASEEM Job Portal 2023?
Under this, we have mentioned all the steps for online registration for both employees/job-seeker and employers on the portal. Please read carefully all the details.
For Employees/ Job-seekers;
- Firstly, you need need to visit the official website of the ASEEM Portal.
- On Homepage, Search & Click on “for the candidate” Link.
- Here you simply login through your Username and Password.
- If you’re new to this portal, then click on the Registration button.
- You can also download ASEEM App from the Google Play Store. Below we have given the process to download the Portal mobile app.
- Open the app and fill out the online application form by registering on the ASEEM by Betterplace App.
- After that, you will continue to receive information about any work for which you have registered on a regular basis.
- Visit the official website of ASEEM i.e https://smis.nsdcindia.org/.
- On the homepage of the website, search for and click on the ‘For Employers’ link.
- A registration page will now appear on the screen.
- On this page, click the ‘Register Now’ button on the right.
- Now enter the necessary information (including the company name, company profile, job sector, and other information) and upload documents.
- At last click on the ‘Register’ button and finally submit the application successfully.
Required Documents List;
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Procedures to Download ASEEM Mobile App (APK)
- Firstly, go to Google Play Store on your phone.
- The home page of the Play Store will appear in front of you.
- Now on this page, enter ASEEM App in the search bar and click.
- You will get the option to install the app. Click on the Install button.
- In this way, your download process will be completed.
- Now you can start using the services of this application.
|Apply Online||Registration/ Login|
|Mobile App Link||ASEEM APP|
Thank you for visiting our website www.pmmodiyojnaa.in. We hope you have got all the information related to the ASEEM Portal 2023 Online Registration & Login. Keep on visiting our site for more important updates.