Arogya Karnataka Registration 2023:- Registration process in Karnataka has started to cure people. As soon as the government announced about registration portal, people want to know how to register themselves. Many people can register on the website. 15 thousand applicants were received from the Karnataka government. Now you are going to know the process of registration in Arogya Karnataka within a second. Other information will be given to you such as Arogya Karnataka registration 2023 apply online, benefits, eligibility, guidance, helpline number, Hospital list, etc. Read the correct way of doing things under this scheme.
Arogya Karnataka Registration 2023
Health is the primary factor in everyone’s life. Arogya Karnataka is giving benefits to the eligible people so that they can able to get over from bad experience of the pandemic. It has been seen under the government scheme that many fraudulent people get enroll themself to take benefits. This same happened under this scheme. This scheme is developed for the needy people of the Karnataka state who are not eligible to take health treatment. It is like a universal health scheme for the Karnataka citizens.
Brief Details Of The Arogya Karnataka Scheme
|Scheme Name||Arogya Karnataka Health Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Karnataka State Government|
|Benefits Of The Scheme||To assist in health treatment.|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Karnataka State|
Karnataka Arogya Application Form 2023
The application form is required to fill out to get benefits under this scheme. You can fill out the registration form by visiting the official website of the Karnataka Arogya. Before getting the list of hospitals, you have to prove your eligibility status in the registration form of the Arogya Karnataka Scheme. There is an online portal that helps you to do every activity related to your registration. The official portal is called arogya.karnataka.gov.in.
On this portal, you have to visit then you need to complete various steps. As per the census of 2011, 62 lakh families has listed in the list of the Karnataka state. Most health diseases are faced by poor people due to a lack of treatment. The main factor of not getting better treatment is their poorness. To eradicate this kind of problem, Central Government has also launched the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana. it is a centrally based scheme, so you can get benefits without the boundaries of the state. 60% of treatment expenditure will be paid by the central government and the rest paid by the state government.
Arogya Karnataka Hosiptal List 2023
Hospital List Arogya Karnataka:- Many hospitals have been marked under this scheme. The government mentioned the hospitals so that people s could aware of treatment hospitals.
- Gulbarga Institute of Medical Sciences
- Karnataka Institute of Medical Services, Hubballi
- Kalaburagi and Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences, Ballari
- KC General Hospital
- Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya
- Wenlock district hospital, Mangaluru
- McGann Institute of Medical Sciences, Shivamogga
- Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research and Victoria Hospital, all in Bengaluru
In the situation of emergency treatment like an accident or medical-surgical then you also get health treatment. A patent should have been made to reach the nearby hospital for the treatment. It is no question of government or private hospital. If you are the beneficiary of the scheme then you do need to pay a fee for getting treatment. Payment will be paid after treatment.
Arogya Karnataka Apply Online
Arogya Karnataka Scheme 2023 Highlights: If you do not have time to read the whole article then you can grab all the details in a matter of seconds.
- Arogya scheme come into existence on the occasion of Kannada Rajyotsav Day on 1 November.
- 13.4 million families will get direct benefits under this scheme.
- Your Aadhaar card number will be linked to the Universal Health Coverage Card.
- The government will provide benefits to the BPL category but in some cases, the APL category will be eligible for this scheme.
- seven healthcare schemes merge into one, making it easier to use.
- Transparency will increase in the Health Department.
- This scheme is government but patients can take treatment in both hospitals government and private.
- Karnataka government have already fixed treatment fee for private hospitals.
Existing Scheme Name covered under Arogya Karnataka Scheme:-
- Rashtriya Swasthaya Bima Yojana (RSBY)
- Rashtriya Bala Swasthaya Karyakram (RBSK)
- Rajiv Arogya Bhagya Scheme
- Indira Suraksha Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Santawana Harish Scheme
- Yeshaswini Scheme
- Vajpayee Arogyashree Scheme
Arogya Karnataka Card Apply online
The central government permits the Arogya Karnataka scheme through MoU. During this process, the central government approved this scheme to enhance the health quality of the Karnataka people. Another scheme has also been approved for Karnataka citizens named Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojna. Both schemes have the main focus to provide affordable health facilities. The integrated name of the scheme is Ayushman Bharat Arogya Karnataka Scheme.
Karnataka Arogya Scheme Eligibility criteria
- Beneficiaries of the scheme should be the permanent residents of Karnataka state.
- Citizens of Karnataka should belong to eligible households as per National Food Security Act, 2013.
- If the patients do not follow the above-said criteria then, their treatment cost has to be based on Co-payment.
- You must have to give Aadhar card for having scheme benefits.
Arogya Karnataka Registration Online
Steps to fill Arogya Karnataka Registration 2023: In this section, I am going to tell you the registration process for Arogya Karnataka Scheme. Follow the below-mentioned steps to do the same.
- In the first place, You have to visit the Official Website of the Aarogya Karnataka portal.
- This link will redirect you to the home page of the Arogya Karnataka Scheme.
- You may find an enrollment option when you scroll down the home page.
- Then you will see a new page in front of you.
- Enter your aadhaar number for further process.
- In the next step, click on the next tab.
- The device will capture the biometric information with the CIDR Aadhaar server.
- Then you can see, that E- KYC details have auto-generated.
- If there is a problem In the biometric process then provide OTP from the OR code given on the screen.
- In the kast step, Food Department will provide data from the database.
- The concerned department will ensure your enrollment.
After the successful enrollment, you will receive one Health Scheme Card. With the help of this card, you can easily take treatment from listed hospitals.
Contact Details Of Arogya Karnataka Scheme
- Arogya Karnataka Scheme Toll-Free Number: 104
- Arogya Karnataka helpline number: 1800-425-8330
- Email ID: www.karhfw.gov.in