The Andhra Pradesh State Government from time to time initiates various kinds of schemes. Sometimes to avail the benefits of such schemes the applicants need to pay a few amount. Consequently people obtain loans. Recently, the Andhra Pradesh State Government has announced a new scheme named as Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme. Under this scheme govt. will waive off loan amount taken for some government-sanctioned houses. As a result citizens will have proper rights over their property. Today in this article we will provide you all important details about this Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023. This includes the objective, eligibility criteria, benefits and features of this scheme. Along with this we will also describe the simple steps to apply for this scheme.
AP Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023
Chief Minister Mr YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched this Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme on 21st of December 2021. With this scheme, Andhra Pradesh Government will surely waive off all loan amounts as well as loan interest on government-sanctioned buildings. This will also provide full property rights to all the concerned beneficiaries. In order to avail the benefits of this initiative the applicants need to pay a nominal amount. The Chief Minister of AP state announced this scheme during a function at Tanuku in West Godavari. A total of 5.2 million beneficiaries will receive benefits of this scheme. The government will soon give a registered title deed while paying the nominal fee under a settlement plan of one-time. Applicants will also receive some registration documents.
The OTS Initiative Under The Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme-
Under this Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme the Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has inaugurated a loan facility on one-time settlement plan for all concerned applicants. He also said that all candidates from the Guntur municipal corporation paid an amount of Rs 20000. Also, they obtained clear title for their private property without any kind of litigation. In return, applicants mortgaged their own property and obtain a loan of 300000 Rs. This amount will assist their families to live a happier life. With the implementation of this scheme, the applicants will obtain Rs 15000 with full exemption of registration fee as well as stamp duties. This OTS scheme waived debts of worth Rs 10000 crore. Also, government exempted the stamp duty of Rs 1600 crore. CM has redirected the authorities to complete the registration process of properties for OTS applicants within the given time period.
Andhra Pradesh Government To Waive Off Rs 10 Thousand Crore Outstanding Loans in 2023-
After successful payment of nominal amount the applicants can pass on these assets to the upcoming generation and avail benefits of loan facility. In addition they can also sell their properties at recent market rate. With this Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023-23 the Andhra Pradesh State officials will surely waive off a total of Rs 10 thousand crore housing loans. All these loans have been obtained from the Andhra Pradesh Housing Board Corporation in the year 2011. Around 52 lakh applicants will avail benefits of this scheme. The Chief Minister has also provided some official documents to all 826000 people who have successfully registered under this scheme. Along with this, those people who have built houses in the government owned land areas with their own money, also who don’t have complete rights can also apply through registration. For this they just need to pay Rs 10. The Authority is spending a total of Rs 6000 crores for free registration under this yojana.
Need to Pay Nominal Value To Avail Benefits Of This Scheme
In order to obtain the advantage of this Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023, the people need to make payment of a nominal fee. They need to pay Rs 10000 in villages, Rs 15000 in municipality, and amount of Rs 20000 in the Municipal corporations. If the stipulated amount is more than the loan amount then the applicants can only pay outstanding loan amount. After that they can have their rights on property. After making payment of nominal amount the government will remove candidate’s property from the prohibited land area under section 22(A). In order to simplify the registration procedure applicants can now register the property at village and ward secretariat office without any additional amount. Applicants do not need to give any linked documents to makd any transaction related to their property.
Overview Of AP Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023
|Name of The Scheme||Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme|
|Initiated By||Government of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Major Beneficiaries||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Aim||To Waive Off Loan Amount|
|Official Website Portal||Available Soon|
|Mode of Applications||Both Online And Offline|
Aim Of The Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023
The major aim of this AP Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023 is to completely waive off all loan amounts as well as interest on government-allotted houses. Under this scheme, the government will surely provide complete rights over their property to all the applicants. In order to avail the benefits of this scheme the applicants need to pay a nominal amount. After paying the nominal value the beneficiaries will then receive a registered title deed. Now the applicants can pass on these assets to the next generation, take benefit of loan facility. Along with this they can also sell their property at current market value under this scheme. Consequently all applicants who have obtained loans for government allotted houses will surely get property rights.
Major Benefits And Important Features Of Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023
- Andhra Pradesh State Government has inaugurated this Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023.
- Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh State officials will waive off all loan amounts along with interest on government-allotted houses. They will also provide full property rights to all the beneficiaries.
- In order to avail advantages of this yojana, the people need to pay a nominal charge.
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced this scheme during a function at Tanuku in the West Godavari region.
- This scheme will surely benefit a total of 5.2 million families.
- Andhra Pradesh government will give a registered title deed on payment of nominal value under a one-time settlement program.
- Along with this they will also provide some registration documents.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the State officials of Andhra Pradesh will waive off around Rs 10 thousand crore as housing loans.
Eligibility Criteria And List of Required Documents
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The person should have taken loan for the government-allotted houses.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Phone Number
- Ration Card
- Email Address
Online Application Under Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023
- First of all, you need to open the official website page of the Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- At the homepage, you need to click on apply now button.
- As a result a new page will open before your screen.
- On that page you need to fill the registration particulars.
- After that you need to upload all the necessary documents. Then click on submit button.
- With this simple procedure you can easily register yourself for the Jagananna sampoorna gruha hakku scheme.
Login Procedure On The Official Website Portal
- Firstly, visit the official website portal of Jagananna sampoorna gruha hakku scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of your screen.
- At the homepage, you need to click on the option of login.
- Consequently, the following options will emerge before you:- NPI Sign In And Sign In
- You need to click on the option of your preference.
- Now the login form will open in front of you.
- In that form, you need to fill your username, password as well as captcha code. Then click on sign in button.
- With this easy method you can easily log in to the portal.
Some Important Details About Jagananna Sampoorna Gruha Hakku Scheme 2023
- With this initiative, government will create freehold title over the houses of all the beneficiaries.
- These documents will help in a hustle-free transactions.
- There is no need for any link document as the government has issued patta under this scheme.
- The registration will be completed on the name of concerned applicant at the village secretariat level only.
- There is no requirement to visit the sub-registrar office.
- Also, the government is not taking any registration fees.
- The officials have waived off total requisite fees that is required for the registration purpose.
- This document is useful for getting bank credit on mortgages. In addition to this, government will not issue any title document.