AP Input Subsidy Apply Online, Status Check, and Beneficiary List – can be obtained from the official website of the government of Andhra Pradesh. Chief Minister JM Reddy has paid an input subsidy of Rs. 1,612.62 Crore to the 19.93 lakh farmers. At the full age of the scheme about Rs. 571.57 crore will be distributed to 5,97,311 farmers. The beneficiaries will be the farmers who lost their crops due to natural disasters like floods, and heavy rains in 2021. The insurance claim will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
The government of Andhra Pradesh has implemented the YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana for the welfare of farmers. About 5 million farmers are going to get the benefit from the scheme. Rs. 111 crores subsidy would be given to the farmers. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy will also pay contributions to individuals who have lost crops between May and September. In this article, we will provide full details on the crop insurance scheme. We will tell the application process, beneficiary list, and status check under the scheme. So read the full article to know all about the scheme.
AP Input Subsidy Status 2023
The Andhra Pradesh government provided Rs 123.70 crore in April 2020 to 1.56 lakh farmers for losses sustained through March 2020. While 3.71 lakh farmers were awarded Rs 278.87 crore for damages sustained from April to October owing to rains. In December, 8.35 lakh farmers received Rs 645.99 crore in input subsidy due to the Nivar cyclone crop loss in November 2020. There are the insurance claims that have been given by the AP government. As the farmers get benefits under this scheme this becomes a very important scheme. The primary goal of implementing this program is to offer financial assistance to farmers, which will aid in their agricultural activities. Those who have signed up for this program may check their payments on the official website.
AP Input Subsidy Overview
|Name of the scheme||AP Input Subsidy 2023 Status|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover on the crops|
|Launched on||15th December 2020|
|Number of beneficiaries||9.48 lakh|
|Amount of insurance||Rs 1252 crore|
Apply for Crop Insurance in Andhra Pradesh
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government’s Department of Agriculture.
- On the home page click on the Apply Button on the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme webpage.
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in all the asked details such as name, email address, phone number, address, etc correctly in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents with the application form.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Farmers will be provided crop insurance under YSR crop insurance.
- Agriculture losses due to natural disasters will be covered under the scheme.
- 22 crops are recognized under the scheme.
- The program does not have any other charges except you need Rs. 1 to sign up for the scheme.
- Around 9.48 million farmers will get the benefit from this scheme.
- 49.80 lakh farmers have signed up for this program.
- And 10,641 Rythu Bharosha Kendras assist in the execution of the scheme.
- The scheme will cover approx 56 million hectares of land.
Eligibility Criteria & required documents
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Should have an Aadhar card and Resident certificate.
- Voter Id card.
- Ration Card.
- A passport size photograph
- Mobile Number
AP Input Subsidy 2023 Status check
TO check AP Input Subsidy 2023 follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
- Next on the home page choose the option Know Your Input Subsidy Status.
- A new webpage will appear where you need to enter your phone number and Aadhar Number.
- Finally, choose the Submit option.
- Your subsidy status will appear on your device screen.
Download AP Input Subsidy Beneficiary List 2023
We all know that the Andhra Pradesh government provides Rs 13,500 to farmers every year under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme to help them deal with the hardships of farming. This will take 5 years to distribute this money to the farmers. Andhra Pradesh has already granted Rs 7500 and Rs 4000 in the first and second payments. This sum was allocated to Andhra Pradesh farmers on May 15, 2020, and October 27, 2020. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has now deposited the third payment of Rs 2,000 in the accounts of 51.59 beneficiaries on December 28, 2020.
How to download the AP Input Subsidy 2023 beneficiary list?
- Firstly, visit the official website of the NAVASAKAM.
- To find the recipient list click on the Recipient List on the home page.
- A new page will be on your device screen, you need to choose your District, Mandal, Village, Block, and other information as well.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- your beneficiary list will be on your device screen.
Official Website – Click Here