Hello, dear reader in this article I am going to show you Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme information with full details. In today’s world, we can see how technology is expanding rapidly. If we want to grow ourselves we need to understand the technology and its uses. But due to lack of money, we are not able to purchase a laptop or any kind of gadget. Corona pandemic we have seen that online classes have become a part of daily life. If any state or a country wants to grow, it needs to adopt modernization as early as possible. AP government has come up with this free laptop scheme for the Welfare of students. Read this article if you are a student of Andhra Pradesh and want to get a free laptop.
Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2023
This scheme will encourage students who want to learn higher studies and want to get online jobs. With the help of a laptop, students can learn things across the world and get the best knowledge. Andhra Pradesh Government encourages aspirants to the next level by giving laptop facilities. The main focus of this scheme is to provide laptops to visually challenged students who are engaging in a professional course. Other students have been also included such as the hearing impaired- speech, and handicapped. The department of welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens, District Manager, and Assistant Directors will manage the responsibilities regarding this scheme. Different types of disabled students can apply for this scheme.
AP Free Laptop Scheme-Benefits
Not every citizen of Andhra Pradesh can able to get laptops under this scheme. Laptops have been specially given to the differently-disabled students. They have more needs than anyone else. But they must have to enroll in any professional course. If they do not enroll in any kind of professional course then the government will not be committed to giving laptops. The government also wants to ensure that my laptop reaches good hands. Under this scheme, laptops will be distributed by the Assistant Director department for the welfare of differently-abled & senior citizens. 250 students can get laptops at a very low price after the statement of IT department.
AP Free Laptop Scheme Apply Online-Objective
To go with modernization is tough but we have to do it. Laptops and other devices are very helpful to get ourselves with the wave of modernization. Some students are very poor and they are not able to get laptops. But if you are disabled then your problems became two times larger. So the main objective of this scheme is to provide laptops to disabled students who are engaging in professional courses. This laptop will be given for a lifetime. It should be provided to students as per the rule GO.Ms 395 dated 3 December 2009 department of WCDA & SC. You have to submit a bonafide certificate of PG, professional courses from the recognized school or university.
AP Free Laptop Scheme Online Registration-Eligibility
- Your parent’s income does not exceed Rs 1500 per month. If exceed then you will not be able to get the free laptop under this scheme.
- Applicant parent’s income should be between 15000 to 20000 per month. You will be paid half of the laptop.
- If your family income exceeds 20000 then you need to pay the full cost of the laptop amount.
- submitting bonafide certificate is necessary from which institution they are studying.
- Assistant directors of the (Welfare of differently-abled & senior citizens) department. will distribute laptops.
Apply Online AP Free Laptop Scheme – Major Guidelines
You must go through the guidelines of this scheme. If you perfectly follow the guidelines then you can develop a better understanding of this scheme. Guidelines have been below.
- Only school or college students can apply for this scheme.
- All processes will be managed by the Assistant Directors of the Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Department.
- As I have told you that you must have to submit bonafide certificate from were they studying.
- In the registration process, you will have to provide a Parent’s income certificate, Adhar card, Saderam Certificate, etc.
- The assistant authority of the department will handle beneficiary records.
AP Free Laptop Scheme Application Process- Documents
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Parents income certificate
- Bonafide certificate
- Saderam certificate
- Mobile number
How To Apply For Free Laptop Scheme
In this section, we will see the important steps of the online application for the AP Free Laptop Scheme. If you are interested then you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the AP Free Laptoc Scheme the
- A new page will open before you.
- Here you need to click on the “Apply Now” Tab for the next step.
- Then you will redirect to the new page.
- On this page, you will have to click apply for a differently-abled scheme.
- After that, you need to click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- You will log in page, here you have to give login details.
- After that, now you are a registered user.
- If you are not a registered user then click on No.
- Now you need to fill in their detail as per requirement.
- Click on submit button.
- This is the process of registration.