As we all know that documents plays a quite significant role in our everyday life. The Income Certificate is also one of those essential certificates which help the Indian citizens to avail benefits of many government schemes. Today through this article, we will provide you all the important details regarding the income or EWS Certificate that Andhra Pradesh Government has introduced. We will discuss about the eligibility standard, benefits and essential features, documents, application process along with the procedure to check status of AP EWS or income certificate.
Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate Registration 2023
Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate is needed if the citizens of our country are going to apply for various centre and state government schemes. There are a few certificates that are needed in order to prove our identity. This EWS Certificate is important to prove that the annual income of the applicant is below or above the determined range. The concerned departments or government of any scheme generally fixes this range. Evidently, the Certificates hold a very special role in India.
Major Benefits Of The AP EWS Certificate
There are large number of benefits of having economically backward/ weaker section( EWS) certificate or income certificate. The major advantage of both of the certificates is the accessibility of various state or centre government schemes. As we all are aware, that whenever the State government or Central government launches any scheme then some documents are needed in order to avail the benefits of these schemes. The income or the EWS Certificate is one of the most essential document that is very useful for general people.
Key Highlights Of AP EWS Certificate Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||AP EWS Certificate 2023|
|Initiated By||Government of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Major Beneficiaries||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Aim||To Provide Access to the EWS Certificate|
|Official Website Portal||https://ap.meeseva.gov.in|
The Application Fee of EWS Certificate 2023
The below mentioned fee is required if anyone is applying for the economically weaker certificate or the income certificate in Andhra Pradesh State:-
- Online Application fee- Rs.10/-.
- The Application and Certificate charges- Rs. 35/- at the centre of MeeSeva.
Total Duration Of The AP EWS Certificate
This EWS income certificate is only applicable for a period of 1 year from the date of the issuance.
Eligibility Criteria For EWS Certificate
If anyone desires to apply for EWS income certificate then they need to follow the below mentioned eligibility standard that the concerned authority has finalized :-
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
List of Required Document
There are some documents which are needed if you are going to apply for EWS or income certificate in Andhra Pradesh State that are as mentioned below:-
- Complete application form that has a court stamp fee of Rs.2/-
- Educational Documents
- Certificate that are issued by two different gazette officers.
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Paper Declaration that is Non-judicial and of Rs.10/-, as per the Government Notice (G.O.) 1551 and the Income Tax return payslip (if have )
- Proof of Residence
- Passport-Size Photo
Online Application Procedure of EWS Certificate
In order to apply for the ESW income certificate you need to follow the below mentioned simple procedure:-
- First of all, you need to open the official website portal of MeeSeva Centre.
- At the homepage, you need to click on the option named as ‘Revenue Department Services’ at the Services menu list.
- After that kindly click on the option of Revenue Department Services page.
- Then choose the ‘Income Certificate’ option.
- Consequently the application form will appear in front of you.
- At there enter the following details :-
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of Parent or Husband
- Aadhar Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Age of the Candidate
- Lastly fill in the income details in that application form and upload the required documents.
- Now click on the option of “Show Payment” and then confirm the payment.
- To pay you need to add internet banking details and after that click on submit button.
- Kindly save this the payment receipt for future references.
Offline Process to apply for AP EWS certificate
- First of all, you need to visit the nearest Meeseva center to apply for this income certificate.
- Now you need to take offline application form of the EWS certificate.
- Then, you need to enter all the asked details in that form.
- Along with this also attach the required documents with this form.
- Once completed kindly submit this form at the same MeeSeva centre.
The Procedure To Check Status of The EWS Application
If anyone desires to check the status of their application then they need to follow the simple steps as available below:-
- At first, open the official website page of MeeSeva.
- Then Log in with your credentials.
- At the official website look for the ‘Check MeeSeva Certificate’.
- Now fill in the application number and click on Go button.
- As soon as you click your application status will open before your screen.
The Online Process To Recover Your Forgotten Password
In case if anyone has forgotten their MeeSeva password then they should follow the below mentioned steps to recover the password:-
- Firstly, visit the official website portal of MeeSeva
- At the home page kindly click on the option of “forgot password”.
- Now enter your username and click on get OTP.
- After that fill the OTP you received on your registered mobile phone number or email address.
- Now generate a new password and then confirm your password
- Lastly click on the submit button and Consequently, you can log in using your username & new password that you have set.