AP Digital Panchayat Portal – Digital Panchayat is a government of Andhra Pradesh portal. Digital Panchayat Portal has launched through digital mode. The whole world is going digital. So it is a very good time for India to take its smallest unit of governing panchayats to also go digital. And Andhra Pradesh is taking this initiative and taking its panchayats online. On this portal, the panchayats of all over the state will be able to work online. So, with the help of the internet, you can get easy access to information required for whatever you want. Similarly, AP Digital Panchayat Portal will give you a way to find out information related to Panchayat in their areas. But before that citizens, need to register themselves on the official portal. In this article, we will give full information on this portal by the AP government.
AP Digital Panchayat Portal
With this portal, the panchayats of all over the state will be able to work online. So, with the help of the internet, you can get easy access to information required for whatever you want. Similarly, AP Digital Panchayat Portal will give you a way to find out information related to Panchayat in their areas. But, if you find any difficulty with the online AP Digital Panchayat Portal. Then you don’t need to worry about that official portal, as the concerned government official has taken all the responsibility for making this user-friendly. There have various services have been provided by the digital medium. The system has also become transparent. With the help of the online mode, you can access information at any place at any time. Due to this, the development of the state has also increased. The portal will address many issues such as corruption and transparency.
Overview of Digital Panchayat Portal
|Portal Name||AP Digital Panchayat|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To digitalize the services of panchayats|
|Beneficiaries||The residents of Andhra Pradesh state|
AP Digital Panchayat Login
The Panchayati Raj and Rural Development Commissioner have introduced this portal. And it is also called a Flagship G2C project for providing citizen-centric documents and certificates. AP Digital Panchayat portal has made by the National Informatics Center (NIC). NIC also developed this website. And maintain all the technical features of the website also. Although, the data provided has to be provided by the department of Panchayat Raj, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Available services at AP Digital Panchayat Portal :
- Application for Layout permission
- Application for mutation
- Birth Registration Certificate
- Certificate Services
- Apply for NOC
- The payment gateway for citizens
- Private Water tap connection
- Aadhar Enrollment
- House Tax
- Application for building permit
- Death Registration Certificate
- Demand payment
- Property valuation certificate
- Marriage certificate
AP Digital Panchayat Citizen Services
There are three Tiers PRIs that are available on the Digital Panchayat Citizens portal:
The three Tiers of PRIs are:
- Zilla Praja Parishad
- Mandal Praja Parishad (Block)
- Gram Panchayats
|SRI POTTI SRIRAMULU||NELLORE|
Benefits of Digital Panchayat AP Portal
The benefits of the digital panchayat AP Portal are the following:
- Citizens of the state will not need to visit the government offices for Certificates and Documents.
- The online system will bring transparency and smoothness to the process.
- Citizens will be able to check the current status of their documents from their house anytime they want.
- The person will just need an internet connection and he is good to work on the portal and get information.
- The portal provides end-to-end solutions to the information related to gram panchayats in Andhra Pradesh.
- A person just needs his number on the portal then they will get all the related updates.
- Being an online medium of information it is the safest one.
Register Online on AP Digital Portal
To register online on the AP digital portal follow the steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the AP Digital Portal.
- On the homepage click on Citizen Services.
- A new page will come here you need to click on the signup new user option.
- On the next page, you need to fill out the registration application form.
- Fill in the asked information such as Aadhar number, ration card number, driving license number, voter id number, etc.
- Now fill in the captcha code at last, and click on the Signup button.
- You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your given mobile number.
- Fill out the OTP and submit the filled application form.
- Finally, your application process to register on AP Digital Panchayat Portal is done.
How to Login into AP Digital Panchayat Portal?
If you are registered on the AP Digital Panchayat Portal you can log in to your profile. Follow the below procedure to login into the AP Digital Panchayat Portal:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Digital Panchayat Portal AP.
- On the home page find the login section and click on the Login tab.
- Next, you will need to enter your username and password.
- Also, enter the captcha code given here.
- Finally, click on the Login button.
- Now, you are successfully logged into the DIgital Panchayat Portal AP.
Helpline and Contacts
If you have any problem related to anything on the portal you can call the following helpline numbers:
- Helpline Numbers – 9160636318, 8099456643