Anuprati Coaching Yojana Merit List 2023 – 2023, Online Application Status- Is started by the government of Rajasthan. The government of Rajasthan started this new Yojana for the students who are bright but can not afford to coach. The government will select the students who are bright but are unable to get an education due to financial issues. Unde Mykhyamantri Anuprati Yojana Yojana government of Rajasthan provides all the expenses of students for coaching. This Yojana will cover the students from ST, ST, OBC, and Minority communities. In this article, we will tell the full information on Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana. How you can get the benefits of the Yojana and what types of coaching are covered under the Yojana. If you are also looking for such an opportunity read the full article.
Mukhyamantri Anprati Yojana Merit List 2023
Anuprati Yojana was started back in 2005 by the government of Rajsthan. Under the Yojana, poor but bright students are provided help in their education. Students poor but brilliant belong to Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Special Backward Class (SBC), Other Backward Class (OBC), and Below Poverty Line (BPL) families are the beneficiaries. The Yojana provides coaching for Various exams such as Indian Civil Services, Rajasthan Civil Services, IIT, IIM, CPMT, NIT, Rajasthan Engineering and Medical, etc. To take benefits of the Yojana you need to apply online. Full details are in the article below:
Overview of Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana
|Yojana Name||Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana|
|Started by||CM Ashok Gahloth|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Rajasthan|
|Official Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
फ्री कोचिंग योजना मेरिट लिस्ट
Required Documents to Apply for Yojana
To apply for Anprti Yojana you need some documents. The list of the documents is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate, attested copy of EWS certificate for EWS.
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
- Copy of certificate of passing the entrance test and taking admission
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana
The eligibility criteria for Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana are:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Rajasthan.
- If the parents of students are taking Pay-Metrics Level 11 salary can apply for the Yojana.
- SC, ST, OBC, and Minority community students are applicable.
- Students whose families’ annual income is below Rs. 8 lakh per annum can apply.
- Students who took admitted to an educational institute by clearing the Entrance Exam can apply.
- Students whose name is on the merit list after the entrance exam can apply for free coaching.
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana 2023 Status
Coaching available under Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana
There are various exam coaching that is available under the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana. If you want to prepare for any of these examinations you can apply for this Yojana and get the benefit of free coaching. The exams for which the Mukhyamantri Anprati Yojana is available are:
- UPSC civil service exam
- RPSC RAS Exam
- RSMSSB Exam
- Sub Inspector Exam
- Current Pay Matrix Level 10 Exam and Other Exams of Above
- REET exam
- RSSB Patwari & Junior Assistant Exam
- Constable recruitment exam
- Engineering and Medical entrance exam
- CLAT exam
- Ex-Grade Pay 2400, Above Present Level 5
- Ex-Grade Pay 3600 Above Present Level 10
Seats for each of the examinations Under the Mukhyamantri Anupriti Yojana
There are a fixed number of sheets on which the students can take admission. The number of sheets per exam is:
|Exam Name||Number of Students/ Sheets|
|UPSC Civil Services||200|
|RAS and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination
(Organized by Rajasthan Public Service Commission)
|Sub-Inspector and Pay metric level and exams above it||800|
|Rajasthan Employees Selection Board Pay-Metrix 5 to Pay-Metrix 10||1,200|
|Engineering, Medical Entrance Exam||4,000|
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana Merit List 2023
LOGIN THROUGH SSO:
- Firstly visit the official website https://sjms.rajasthan.gov.in/sjms/Login.aspx.
- Click on the Citizen SSO Login option.
- It will take you to the new page, Here you need to put your User Name, Password, and Captcha Code.
- The Government Web portals list will appear on the screen, Select SJMS Portal from here.
- On the next page Enter your User Name and Password and click login.
Check Merit List with the following Steps:
- After login Personal details of the person will appear on the right-hand side.
- Click on the List of Yojanas on the dashboard.
- Now You will get Anuprati Merit List 2023 on New Page.
- Select your details and Save the list of candidates in PDF Form.
मुख्यमंत्री अनुप्रति कोचिंग योजना का लाभ
The benefits of the Yojana are:
- The beneficiary will get Rs. 40,000 per year for housing and food.
- The benefit of the Yojana is for only one year.
- On 50% sheets, girl students will be given priority.
- Merit will be made based on the Entrance Exam, 10th, and 12th marks.