Andhra Pradesh Widow Pension Apply online:- Women are an important section of society and widowed women are the most vulnerable part of women. As most of them do not have any kind of income source. Andhara Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme is State government-funded scheme. The scheme will help in women’s empowerment. There are many women who do not have any income source after the death of their husbands. For this section of society, the AP government has brought different types of schemes. These schemes are to provide theme incentives so they can have a good life for their families.
As the government of Andhra Pradesh is providing the amount of Rs. 2,500 to the widows of the state. In this article, we are going to talk about the widow scheme that is given by the Andhra Pradesh state government. We will tell you about How to fill out an application, Eligibility, Required Documents, the Amount under the scheme, and the benefits of such schemes. Now there is someone around you, you should tell them about these schemes so that they can get benefit out of these schemes. To know about this scheme in great detail stick with us until the end of the article.
Required Documents for YRS Pension Kanuka
The list of documents given below is essential for applying for the scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- DOB Proof
- Residential Proof
- AP Ration Card
- YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form
- Recent passport size photographs
- The first page of the Bank passbook
YRS Pension Eligibility Criteria
YSR pension eligibility criteria are given below:-
- The most important criteria are that the applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must belong below the poverty line category.
- As per the Marriage Act, 18 years and above and the applicant must be a widow.
- No other pension schemes must be availed by the applicant.
- The applicant should also be destitute (with little or no means of subsistence and no family or relative to depend upon).
Andhra Pradesh Widow pension Application Form
To apply for the YRS Old Age Pension you need to follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, you will need to visit the official website of the YSR Navasakam Portal.
- After that, the home page will open on the screen of your device.
- Now on the homepage, click on the downloads option.
- After clicking on the downloads option on the new page you have to click on YSR pension kanuka.
- As soon as you click on this link YSR Widow pension form will be downloaded to your device. To download the form directly Click Here.
- Take the printout of the form given above.
- After that, you have to fill required information asked in the form.
- Now attach all the required documents.
- Finally, you have to submit this form to the concerned department.
Now the department will verify all the details you filled in and the documents you submitted. If you filled in all the information correctly you will be eligible for the scheme.
- The MPDO is the sanctioning authority for all pensions, in favor of eligible persons.
- The Municipal Commissioner is the sanctioning authority in respect of all pensions, in favor of eligible persons.
How to Check Application Status/ YRS Pension Kanuka Status?
To check the AP Pension Status online Follow the steps given below:
- To check the AP Pension Status Firstly the candidate who wishes to check Pension status has to visit the official website of YSR Navasakam Portal.
- Now at the homepage of the website, click on the Pension Status Option. (Click on the old Portal option)
- Now click on the search option.
- As soon as you click, you will be taken to a new web page.
- Two options will be displayed on your screen as followings:
- Pension ID
- Grievance ID
- Choose one of these two options as you desire.
- Now on the next web page, enter the information asked of you.
- Click on the Go button.
- Finally, the application status will be displayed screen of your device.
Beneficiary List of Andhra Pradesh Widow Pension
To check the list of beneficiaries follows the steps given below.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of YSR Pension Kanuka. The home page will look like this:
- After that on the menu bar, click on the Reports tab. A drop-down list will appear(click on the key contacts option if the Reports option is not there.)
- From the list, you can choose how to view the list:
(i) Scheme Wise
(ii) Area Wise
- If you choose to search Scheme Wise, click on the Scheme Wise Analysis option. After that, select your District, Mandal, Panchayat, and Habitation. Click on the “Go” button beneath it.
- If you choose to view the Area wise list, select Area Wise Analysis. A district-wise list will appear with the number and percentage of the AP pensioners, segregated based on Rural and Urban areas.
- Now click on your District link. It will lead to a list based on the Mandals of that particular District.
- You can also check the number and the percentage of the selected pensions under the scheme.
AP Widow Pension Amount
From January 2023, the Widow pension amount has been increased from Rs. 2,250 to Rs. 2,500 by increasing Rs. 250 in the Initial amount. Currently, the Widow Pension in Andra Pradesh stands at Rs. 2,500.
Now the government has promised to increase it to Rs. 3,000.
- Helpline No: 0866 – 2410017
- Email Id: [email protected]
- SOCIETY FOR ELIMINATION OF RURAL POVERTY 2nd floor, Dr.N.T.R. Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520001