Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate Apply online, Eligibility, Required Documents, and Status – A Residence Certificate or Domicile Certificate is an essential document that indicates that the person is a Permanent Residence of the state. It is issued by the government of the respective state. The domicile certificate is an important document. It is needed to prove that the person is a permanent resident of the state. It also helps in obtaining benefits from the various scheme of the government. You can avail yourself of Quotas in the educational institutes and government services. In this article, we will tell you about the Domicile Certificate of the state of Andhra Pradesh. We are going to tell you the application process, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, and Status of the application.
Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate
Overview of Andhra Pradesh Domicile Certificate
|Article||Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate|
|Benefit||Permanent Residence in the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
Required Documents for AP Domicile Certificate
To apply for a domicile certificate in the state of Andhra Pradesh you need to have some documents. The required documents are:
- Duly filled Application Form
- Birth Certificate
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Driving License, Voter Card, Ration Card, Passport)
- Residence Proof of Land/Rented house, water bill (photocopy of land deed/rent receipt copy)
- House Tax, Telephone Bill, or Electricity Bill
- Passport Size Photograph
- Proof of ownership of land or property in Andhra Pradesh (if required)
Eligibility Criteria for AP Resident Certificate
To avail of the Resident certificate in the state of Andhra Pradesh you need to fulfill the criteria below:
- You need to be a citizen of India. And a permanent resident of the state of Andhra.
- The applicant must be living in the state for the last seven years.
- If a woman from a different state married a man from the state of Andhra Pradesh she will also be eligible for the resident certificate of the state.
Benefits of AP Domicile
You can have benefits such as:
- Students can use the certificate to get different types of Scholarships and get admission to certain institutes.
- It is an important document to get many other documents such as Ration Card.
- The state government also gives opportunities to the residents of the state in various Jobs.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Resident Certificate?
To apply for the Andhra Pradesh Resident certificate you need to follow the steps below:
- First, the applicant needs to visit his/her nearest MeeSeva Center.
- The applicant needs to get an application form Offline. OR Click Here to download the AP resident Certificate Application Form. (There are separate application forms for normal residence certificate and passport residence certificate)
- Fill up all the asked details such as:
- Applicant details such as Name or DOB
- Purpose of obtaining Certificate
- Also, mention the Mode of Delivery for the Certificate.
- Now attach all the required documents with the application form.
- After that Resident Certificate request will be sent to the concerned authorities online.
- MeeSeva service operator will provide a receipt. This will come in handy in the future to get information such as Application status.
- Finally, the concerned officer (Tahsildar) will verify all the provided information and the Documents. If all provided information is correct the applicant will be provided the Resident certificate by the mean Chosen by the applicant.
Note – Once Tahasildar approves the request, then Residence Certificate will be dispatched through courier from to the applicant’s address.
Check Application Status
To check the current status of your application follow the steps below:
- The applicant most likely will be sent the application status by SMS to the registered mobile number of the applicant. But if you face any problem getting SMS to follow the steps below.
- First, visit the Official Andhra Pradesh MeeSeva Portal.
- On the home page search for the know your application status option.
- Enter your Transaction ID/Application No. in the given box.
- Click on the GO option.
Andhra Pradesh Resident Certificate Application Form PDF