Andhra Pradesh Income Certificate Apply Online, Eligibility, Required Documents, and Status – Andhra Pradesh government Issues Income certificates to its residents. This document tells about the person or a family’s income. This is missed by the government in order to check the financial status of a person. Whether a person is poor or rich, it becomes easier for the government to get its data. So on the basis of the data government is able to make policies suited for both rich and poor citizens of the state.
Andhra Pradesh Income Certificate
An income Certificate also helps in fee reimbursement for the poor students. Eligible students also require an income certificate under certain schemes who wish to pursue courses like ECET, EDCET, and PGECET. This document is helpful to poor citizens as they are able to get benefits from government schemes. The students can get scholarships on the basis of Income.
In this article, we will tell all details on Telangana Income Certificate. We will tell you the application process, Required Documents, Eligibility Criteria, and Track Application. Stick to the end of the article to know the full details.
Andhra Pradesh Income Certificate Download
|Service Name||Andhra Pradesh Income Certificate|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Application Process Time||7 Days|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Andhra Pradesh Income Certificate Online form
Required Documents for AP Income Certificate
The required documents for Income Certificate Andhra Pradesh are the following:
- Filled Application Form with court stamp of Rs. 2
- Copy of Ration Card/EPIC Card/Aadhar Card
- The certificate is given by two different gazette officer
- Duly signed education records
- Non-Judicial paper declaration of Rs. 10
- Income Tax return OR any Payslip
- Residential proof
MeeSeva Portal Registration
To use any services on the MeeSeva portal you need to register yourself first on the MeeSeva Portal. To register on MeeSeva portal follow the steps below:
- First, you need to visit MeeSeva Portal
- Click on the MeeSeva Online Portal option.
- Now click on the New Registration.
- Enter all the asked details such as Login ID, Password, Contact information, Email, and Mobile number.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- After submission, an OTP will be sent to your given mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the Confirm button.
- After confirmation, a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email id. Please click on the activation link to activate your account
Andhra Pradesh Income Certificate Apply Online
To apply for Income Certificate in the state of Andhra Pradesh follow the steps below:
- First, you need to visit the MeeSeva Website of Andhra Pradesh.
- Next on the home page click on the Revenue Department Services option.
- After that under Revenue, Department Services select the option Income Certificate.
- Now an application form will appear on your device screen. Fill in all the asked information correctly on the application form.
- After that upload, all the asked documents to their appropriate place.
- Next click on the Show Payment Option to make the payment.
- Make the asked payment with any method you desire.
- Once the application is approved, the citizen will receive a Message like “Your Request for Income Certificate Request has been Accepted Vide Application No: ICXXXXXX Transaction No TAICXXXXXX Please collects your Certificate at MeeSeva-XXXXXXXX”
- Submit and download a receipt will be generated, and save it for future references.
Andhra Pradesh Income Certificate Application Form
To apply offline follow the steps below:
- Visit the Tahsildar office of your locality.
- Get the application form (Application form for the general purpose of citizens or Application form for Student Fee reimbursement), and fill it correctly.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Submit it in the office.
Check Status of Income Certificate
After applying for an Income certificate you want to check the status of your application form follow the steps below:
- First, you need to visit the official Website of Meeseva AP.
- Enter your Transaction Number or Application ID to track the status of the application.
- And click on the Go button.
- Your application status will be on your device screen.
- The Director, ESD, D.No:48-9-2/1, Vishnu Nagar, Gunadala, Vijayawada-520004, Andhra Pradesh-India.
- Phone: 0866-2452771/2771.
- Fax No: 08662452765.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Helpline No: 18004254440/1100