Andhra Pradesh Disabled Pension 2023:- Disabled peoples face discrimination every day in society, and even in their homes. They are unable to do things like a normal person. So it becomes the responsibility of the governments to provide them with the necessities to live life. Governments provide them with many incentives to live a good life. One of such schemes is the AP Disabled pension scheme under YRS Pension Kanuka. This helps people with disabilities to live like normal people as they are barely able to earn themselves. So these incentives and many such reservations in Jobs help them to get a good life.
Under this scheme government of Andhra Pradesh provide them with Rs. 3,000 pension. In this article, we are going to tell all the aspects of the scheme. We are going to tell you about the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents, and the Amount you will get from this scheme. So if someone in your family or around you is having problems like this and is unable to make life necessities you should tell them about the scheme. To know all about the scheme stick to the end of the article.
Handicapped Pension Eligibility
To be eligible for the YSR pension kanuka for the disability pension scheme, the applicant must come under the eligibility criteria given below:-
- The most important criteria are that the applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must belong below the poverty line category.
- Applicants should possess a minimum degree of disability of 40% or above.
- No other pension schemes must be availed by the applicant.
- There is no age limit to participate in this scheme.
- The applicant should also be destitute (with little or no means of subsistence and no family or relative to depend upon).
Required Documents for YRS Disabled Pension
The essential documents for Telangana Disabled Scheme:
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth certificate or identity proof with the DOB.
- Disability certificate of the applicant.
- Residential Proof
- AP Ration Card (BPL Ration card of the applicant)
- YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form
- Recent passport size photographs
- The first page of the Bank passbook
Andhra Pradesh Disabled Pension Application Form
To apply for the YRS Disabled Pension you need to follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, you will need to visit the official website of the YSR Navasakam Portal.
- After that, the home page will open on the screen of your device.
- Now on the homepage, click on the downloads option.
- After clicking on the downloads option on the new page you have to click on YSR pension kanuka.
- As soon as you click on this link YSR Disabled Pension form will be downloaded to your device. To download the form directly Click Here.
- Take the printout of the form given above.
- After that, you have to fill required information asked in the form.
- Now attach all the required documents.
- Finally, you have to submit this form to the concerned department.
Now the department will verify all the details you filled in and the documents you submitted. If you filled in all the information correctly you will be eligible for the scheme.
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Pension Status
Many Candidates want to know if their application is approved or not. Worry not we have brought you the process to check your application status all the time.
- Firstly the candidate who wishes to check Pension status has to visit the official website of YSR Navasakam Portal.
- Now at the homepage of the website, click on the Old Portal Option.
- As soon as you click, you will be taken to a new web page.
- Now at this age click on the Search option as shown in the picture below.
- Two options will be displayed on your screen as followings:
- Pension ID
- Grievance ID
- Choose one of these two options as you desire.
- Now on the next web page, enter the information asked of you.
- Click on the Go button.
- Finally, the application status will be displayed screen of your device.
Beneficiary List of Andhra Pradesh Disabled Pension
To check the list of beneficiaries follows the steps given below.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of YSR Pension Kanuka. The home page will look like this:
- After that on the menu bar, click on the Reports tab. A drop-down list will appear(If you do not found it on home page click on Key Contacts you will find Reports Option)
- From the list, you can choose how to view the list:
(i) Scheme Wise
(ii) Area Wise
- If you choose to search Scheme Wise, click on the Scheme Wise Analysis option. After that, select your District, Mandal, Panchayat, and Habitation. Click on the “Go” button beneath it.
- If you choose to view the Area wise list, select Area Wise Analysis. A district-wise list will appear with the number and percentage of the AP pensioners, segregated based on Rural and Urban areas.
- Now click on your District link. It will lead to a list based on the Mandals of that particular District.
- You can also check the number and the percentage of the selected pensions under the scheme.
AP Pension Payment Details
- The pension amount provided by the government is Rs.3,000/- per month for persons with disabilities under YRS Pension Kanuka.
- The YSR pension kanuka amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer.
- Only the persons from Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will be allowed to avail of the benefits under this scheme.
Sanction Process for New Pensions
Selection Of Pensioners
- The eligible list will be uploaded by the MPDO/Municipal Commissioner logins to DRDA for sanction.
Eligibility Criteria For Determination Of BPL Households
- The fundamental criterion to get eligibility for pension is the Below Poverty Line (BPL) status, Government has decided to examine the following factors for inclusion and exclusion of pensions for effective implementation of the scheme:
Priority Shall Be Given To
- ST households particularly PVTG Households in Agency areas
- SC households
- Practicing Artisans (Weavers, Toddy Tappers, Barbers, Washer men, Potters, Blacksmith, Carpenters, Cobbler, Animal herder, Village Artistes, etc) and Other Backward Classes
- Daily laborers (Daily wage laborers, Agricultural Labourers, Migrated laborers)
- Nomadic Tribes having no permanent residence
- Households with destitute/orphans
- Households with Disabled
- Manual Scavengers
- Other poor Households
- State/Central Government and PSU Employees
- Government employee pensioners (including PSU, Central Govt, etc)
- Income taxpayers
- Landowners having more than 2.5 Acres of wet and 5 Acres Dry or both wet and dry together more than 5 Acres (except ST in scheduled areas in ITDAs)
- Outsourced Employees
- Private salaried (monthly salaried)
- Owner of car
- Freedom Fighter pension holders
- The MPDO is the sanctioning authority for all pensions, in favor of eligible persons.
- The Municipal Commissioner is the sanctioning authority in respect of all pensions, in favor of eligible persons.
- Helpline Number: 0866 – 2410017
- Email Id: [email protected]
- SOCIETY FOR ELIMINATION OF RURAL POVERTY 2nd floor, Dr.N.T.R. Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520001