Andhra Pradesh Caste Certificate Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, and Application Status – A caste certificate is a document to officially know the caste of any person. It is an essential document, especially for the SC/ST/OBC or any other financial or socially backward community. The government of Andhra Pradesh also provides reservations on the basis of caste certificates. Central and state government provides reservation to the different communities on the basis of caste. It is used as a certificate to obtain reservations in many government jobs and also helps in admission to many educational institutes. Government and private institutes have reserved sheets for specific castes. In the article below we are going to tell full detail on the Application process, Eligibility, Required Documents, and Benefits of the caste certificate.
Andhra Pradesh Caste Certificate
Overview of Andhra Pradesh Caste Certificate
|Service Name||Caste Certificate Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||People of Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Required Documents for AP Caste Certificate
If you want to apply for a caste certificate in AP you will need the following documents:
- Filled Application Form
- Aadhar Card
- A report regarding caste Patwari / Sarpanch
- School leaving certificate/ transfer certificate
- In the case of Women’s caste certificates before marriage
- Ration Card/ Copy of Voter card/ Name in the voter list
- Address Proof (Electricity Bill/Domicile)
- Notary Affidavit on Rs. 10/- Nonjudicial stamp paper
- Passport Size Photograph
- Income proof
Eligibility For Caste Certificate Andhra Pradesh
The eligibility criteria for caste certificate in AP are:
- The applicant needs to be a permanent citizen of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- And The applicant should belong to one of the SC, ST, or OBC communities.
The applicant will be charged a fee of Rs. 10 to procure the certificate in Andhra Pradesh.
Application Approval Time
It is estimated that the certificate will be issued only after 15 days from the date of application.
How to Apply for AP Caste Certificate?
To apply for a caste certificate in Andhra Pradesh follow the steps below:
- Go to your nearest MeeSeva center.
- Get the application form for the certificate you want. There are different application forms for SC, ST, and OBC certificates.
- You can download the application form from the MeeSava portal OR Download the application form below.
- To Download the SC Certificate Application form Click Here.
- Download the ST certificate Application form Click Here.
- And to download the OBC certificate application form Click Here.
- Fill in the asked information on the application form correctly. by providing the following information:
- Parents Name
- Age/Date of Birth
- Community Details
- Aadhaar Number
- Household Survey Number
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Finally submit the application form with the attached documents.
- After submitting the application form the applicant will receive a transaction number to the registered mobile number. This will inform you about the details of your caste certificate’s successful registration. The application has to make a note on the transaction Id to check the status of the application online.
- MeeSeva portal person will forward the request for a caste certificate online to the concerned authorities. The department will verify all the filled information and the attached documents as well. And the authorized government official will issue a caste certificate if all information is found correct.
- A local inquiry will take place to verify the applicant’s residence or caste. In the case of married women, a local inquiry will be conducted at the place of residence before marriage as well as the after marriage.
Track the Application Status
To get your application status to follow these steps:
- First, visit the MeeSeva Portal Andhra Pradesh.
- Enter your Transaction ID or Application number under Know your application status.
- Your application status is here.