With the help of this post, We will share the details about the Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2023. This scheme was started by the CM Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy of the Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, different incentives were been provided to the students of the government school in Andhra Pradesh. So in this today’s post, We have mentioned the various details about this scheme. You will get the details like Features, Objectives, Required Documents, and Eligibility Criteria of the scheme, some applications processes. Read this article to the end and availed all details.
About Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2023
In this section, we have mentioned the basic information about the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2023. So this scheme has been successfully launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government in the presence of CM Jagan Mohan Reddy. So this scheme has been come up with the aim of providing financial help to all those families who are yet living below the poverty line. And the BPL Families of the Andhra Pradesh State can be able to obtain the benefits of this scheme.
In order to get the benefits of this scheme first, you have to Enroll yourself in this scheme and wait for the Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary Name List 2023. Finally, this scheme list is now available on the official website and everyone can visit the official website to check their name available in the list. If you will find your name on the list that means you can be able to get financial Assists of rs 15000/- every year.
Key Highlights of Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Named Up On||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary of||Permanent Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Incentives Under Ammavodi Scheme||Rs 15,000/- Per Annum|
|Official Website||Official Website|
|An initiative of the Scheme||Provide Financial Assistance to Age Mother/ Guardia|
Amma Vodi Scheme – Features
- All the scheme-providing funds will only be deposited to the beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer or online.
- When the applicant completes standard twelfth then no help will provide to the beneficiary or the beneficiary’s mother.
- And the funds will be provided every year in January to all the beneficiaries till they complete their education.
- In the case, the applicants decide to wrap up their education no funds will be provided to him or them.
Important Documents of Amma Vodi Scheme
- Residence certificate
- School ID card
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
Benefits of Amma Vodi Scheme
- The prime benefits of this scheme, this scheme has come up with the aim to give various help to the school-going children.
- Under this scheme, the incentive is given to help the poor families to attend school and help them to cover some of their requirements.
- This scheme is a great step to motivate the families to send their children to school.
- So we know that AP states have a lower percentage of school-going children and this scheme will also help for enhanced the Literacy rate of Andhra Pradesh.
- Last year around 42 lakh beneficiaries got the benefit of the Amma Vodi scheme and this year the number has increased to 44.48 lakh.
- Andhra Pradesh Government has also focused on improving the quality of midday meals which will ultimately improve the health of students. Because of these schemes, many students have migrated from private schools to government schools.
Eligibility Criteria of Scheme
- First, the applicants must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- All applicants(Children) who should be studying in only government schools of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for the scheme.
Amma Vodi Portal @jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
Basically, this scheme is a part of the NAVARATNALU initiative which is made to provide financial help to each mother belonging to below the poverty line household, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region. Moreover in this scheme, the incentive will enable her to educate her child/children from Class I to XII in all the following institutions-
- Recognized Government
- Private Aided
- Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges
- Residential Schools/Colleges for the Academic year 2021- 22
What is the Vodi Budget 2023?
So on the date 16th of June 2020, Tuesday the finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy of Andhra Pradesh state has introduced the budget for the upcoming fiscal year in the state Assembly held at Velagapudi. And under this budget, the state government has declared the Rs 22,604 crore to the education sector out of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore. In the budget for 2023, the government has approved Rs 17,971 crore for the education sector which will increase in the budget for 2021. Out of this amount Rs. 6,000 crores have been sanctioned for the Amma Vodi scheme.
Process to Check Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2023
If you want to check the beneficiary list for the AP Amma Vodi scheme so just follow the given mentioned steps:-
- All the applicants have to navigate the official website of the Amma Vodi Scheme.
- The homepage will open before you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the “Search Child Detail” option.
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari
- West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur
- Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa
- Kurnool, Anantapur, Chittoor
- So a new page will open before you.
- Now you have to select the District Name.
- Then you have to Fill Mother/Guardian’s Aadhaar Number and then fill in the verification code.
- Kindly click on the Get Details options.
- After all, the details of the beneficiary will appear in front of you.
- In the last step, click on the print button and take a print of the beneficiary list.
- Keep this information safe for future reference.
Process to Do Officer Login for Amma Vodi Scheme
- First of all, applicants have to visit the official website of the Amma Vodi Scheme.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- Then click on the “OFFICER/2nd INTER COLLEGE LOGIN” Option.
- So new page login layout page will open before you.
- On this page, you have to click on the login link according to the district where you reside.
- The login links are as follows:-
- Kindly enter your login credentials.
- Finally, you can update the Board of Intermediate 2nd year child, Amma Vodi’s details
Helpline Contact Number
- Address: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email: [email protected]