Amarnath Yatra Online Registration 2023 and Application Form PDF Download is now available on this page. Get all the required information related to Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Date, Booking Charges, Helicopter Charges, etc. Also, you will get to know about the Amarnath Yatra 2023 Medical Form Download and official website.
Apart from this, we will tell you the online and offline procedures to apply for the Amarnath Yatra Registration. So we request all the interested people who want to visit the Amarnath temple keep on reading this article. As below we have explained complete details about the Amarnath Yatra.
Amarnath Yatra Online Registration 2023
As you all know that Amarnath Yatra is very famous all over India and millions of devotees visit Amarnath every year. However, this pilgrimage center is situated in the south of Kashmir that opens only in summer for two months a year. The Himalayan pilgrimage is the oldest organized travel system, developed over time by Hindu sages. And embodying the spirit of wanderlust, adventure, and spirituality. If you are looking for peace and spirituality you must visit this temple in the Himalayas. Lord Shiva built neither a house nor a shelter, either for himself or for his wife Goddess Parvati. He just lived in the Himalayas mostly in the caves and on the top of the mountains. Lord Shiva is extremely popular among people of every nationality.
However, that is the reason many people trek through the difficult mountains of Amarnath Yatra. Moreover, the temple is situated at 3888 meters above sea level and the cave is one of the holiest shrines of Hindus. Most importantly, to take a part in the Amarnath Yatra, registration is mandatory for the pilgrimage. So make sure you must apply for online or offline registration before starting your journey. To complete this whole process devotees can register online on the official website @shriamarnathjishrine.com.
Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Date
Shri Amarnath Yatra is conducted in the month of Shravan and starts from Pahalgam and Baltal on specified dates. The date of commencement of Amarnath Yatra has been announced. Shri Amarnath Shrine Board Chairman and Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha announced the date of the visit during the meeting of the board members. Therefore, the yatra usually starts on the occasion of Skandha Shashthi according to the Hindu Calendar.
This year the 56-days Amarnath Yatra is starting on 27 June 2023 and will end on August 2023. The registration process starts on April 2023. Accordingly, people can register online through 446 branches of PNB, J&K Bank, and Yes Bank.
Overview of Amarnath Yatra 2023
|Name||Amarnath Yatra 2023|
|Board||Shri Amarnath Shrine Board|
|Booking Charge||Approx. Rs.15000|
|Schedule Date||June 27 to August 22|
|Total Days||56 Days|
|SASB Mobile App||Download Here|
|Post Category||Click Here|
Guidelines for Amarnath Yatra 2023
In order to travel for Amarnath Yatra, the pilgrims need to follow the below-given guidelines and eligibility criteria:-
- People who are under 13 and over 75 years of age are not allowed to travel or visit Amarnath Yatra.
- If a woman is pregnant for more than six weeks then she can not apply for registration.
- The people are allowed only after the official date is announced by the SASB.
- If there are no vacancies available for the particular date then you have to wait for the next available date.
- However, the group leader will be contacted through mobile and will be informed of another location for registration.
- If it is not acceptable to the group leader, the application form and CHC and registration fee will be returned.
- Therefore, if the leaders agreed to the request registration for the date for which the quota is available for travel, then mail will be sent to the registered email id.
How to Apply for Amarnath Yatra Online Registration Form 2023?
All the interested people can apply for the Amarnath Yatra Registration Form, by following the below-mentioned steps and procedures:-
- First of all, you need to visit the Official Website of the Amarnath Yatra.
- You will be directed to the homepage of the website.
- Now click on the “Register button” present in the menu.
- After that, agree to the given conditions and click on the “Register” button.
- Here you need to fill in all the information asked in the Yatri Registration Form.
- At last, upload the required documents like Medical Certificate and Photo, etc.
- And finally, complete the OTP verification and deposit the travel fee.
Procedures For Amarnath Yatra Offline Registration
- For Offline Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Form, applicants need to visit the banks designated by SASB.
- Therefore, the registration with the bank can be done between 3 pm to 6 pm.
- Applicants will have to submit the Registration Form PDF download and some other necessary documents like-
- Compulsory Medical Certificate
- Original Proof of Identity
- Photos of Passengers, etc
- Moreover, documents required for identification are:-
- Voter Id Card
- Driving License
- Passport, etc
- After that, Amarnath Yatra Private Banks and Branches can able verify the applications submitted.
- However, based on the details of the applicants in the application form, Amarnath Yatra Travel Permit will be issued.
Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Bank List
Keeping in view the safety of the pilgrims and the capacity of the hill tracks, only 15,000 pilgrims are allowed per day for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023. This means that there will be Pahalgam-Chandanwari track and Sonmarg-Baltal track each. 7500 registrations are allowed every day. Regulating SASB has made it mandatory for all the pilgrims to register well before commencing the Yatra. The registration process is completed through the help of 445 bank branches across the country. Here is the complete list of 446 bank branches for Amarnath Yatra 2023
Amarnath Yatra 2023 Medical Form Download
Every passenger has to submit the application form along with the Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) to obtain a travel permit for the journey. The application form format for registration and compulsory health certificate is made available online by SASB. Candidates can download the Compulsory Health Certificate in the prescribed format through the link given below:-
|Amarnath Yatra Application Form Download||Download here|
|Amarnath Yatra Health Certificate Form 2023 (CHC)||Click Here|
|State Wise List of Doctors/Institutions authorized to issue CHC||Click Here|
Note – If you need any kind of help, you can contact on the below given helpline numbers:-
Helpline Numbers – 1942313146, 1912555662