Air Suvidha Portal Registration Process, Now Fill Air Suvidha Form, Edit Online Application and Check Status, Download Air Suvidha App| The central government of India has introduced Air Suvidha in the month of August. Through this they make foreign travel so simple and hassle-free. The Ministry of Civil Aviation and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India have created a contactless process for all international travellers returning to India in collaboration with Delhi Airport Authority. So today through this article we will provide you all details about the Air Suvidha Portal.
Air Suvidha Portal Registration 2023
All foreign travellers moving back to India need to complete a self-declaration form. As the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, India has strictly ordered it. International passengers can now submit their self declaration form that disclose their health status at Air Suvidha online portal. This is described on the official website page of the company. Under this application travellers need to provide details regarding their trip as well as their health status with regard to covid-19 immunization or test. As their forms will be forwarded to APHO( Airport Health Organization), established under the Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Travellers need to submit their applications at the APHO centre in India for immigration.
Overview Of Air Suvidha Portal
|Name of the Portal||Air Suvidha Portal|
|Initiated By||Ministry of Civil Aviation and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India|
|Aim||To inspect travellers from high-risk areas|
|Official Website Portal||https://www.newdelhiairport.in/|
Advantages Of Air Suvidha Portal-
The new Air Suvidha Portal makes it quite easier for central government to monitor and inspect passengers from high-risk areas. Along with this, the portal also provides statistics and tracks trends in case if there is any increase in COVID-19 cases.
Demerits Of Air Suvidha Portal-
There are some travellers who have recently shown their dissatisfaction towards the portal’s bugs. As the Airlines refuse to board travellers at foreign airports if they do not carry an Air Suvidha acknowledgment certificate. Because of these postal issues, some people also claimed that their passports were not uploaded successfully. Consequently, the tourism sector is once again facing losses as many passengers are not able to arrive at their destinations on given time.
Also because of last-minute cancellations and itinerary correction brought on by Air Suvidha’s non-availability, travellers are also losing a large amount of money.
Current Situation Of Air Suvidha Portal
With regard to so many requests and objections, the Civil Aviation Ministry announced that the portal would be redone completely. International passengers need not to provide a copy of their passport at Air portal. Along with that, travellers who are visiting with their respective families can fill all of their information at one place. Travellers must still provide their COVID-19 test results or vaccination certificate, as appropriate.
A latest report claims that the government is thinking of limiting the requirements for Air Suvidha Portal as of August. Any official announcement has not yet available.
Important Guidelines For Air Suvidha Portal
Below is a list of certain things everyone traveling through international airline into India must do before taking off:-
- Firstly check requirements of negative RT-PCR Test –
a. Travellers who are completely immunized and going to one of the countries of the MoHFW’s list (https://www.newdelhiairport.in/pdf/ListofCountries-14June2023.pdf) need to upload either of two documents: a certificate that is assisted with the completion of the full primary vaccination schedule for Covid-19 vaccine with date, Or a negative Covid-19 RT-PCR test report (test takej within 72 hours prior to your journey).
b. If reaching at the airport from a country not included in the list, a negative Covid-19 RT-PCR test report is necessary.
- Therefore, kindly schedule your test for a suitable time period in the country of flight origin. If you know a trustworthy travel agent, great, but if you do not, then the staffs at the nearby hotels will surely assist.
- You need to fill out the form as early as possible, most preferably before reaching the airport. You can fill it at any time prior to your boarding and there is no deadline for completing. So if you don’t want a blood rush or are only interested in going to the airport and not at all want to take the journey home, please don’t leave it to be done there.
- Time of Budget: Provide yourself 30 minutes to collect your documents in order to complete the procedure.
- Make sure you have the below mentioned information and documents ready for your journey
- Passport Details
Information about the flight and seat number. All those who haven’t checked in must put “00” next to their seat number column. Don’t forget that the website clearly states that it is the responsibility of the passenger to modify the SDF themselves and fill the right seat number prior to the boarding in the plane. This is a necessary condition that should be met in order to locate contacts.
- The required documents, along with some important details, are as mentioned below for uploading:
- Vaccination Certificate
- Negative RT-PCR Certificate (if applicable).
- Specifications of the file: Here comes the masterclass.
- Passengers must use a PDF file for all of their aforementioned documents (word doc, jpeg, png, etc. Not Accepted). So, kindly use any of the online PDF converters to make any scan images or word documents that contains pictures that you have. Google Baba will surely help you.
- One can only use hyphens and underscores in file names; any special characters are not acceptable. So, if your file name have a space (for example, “Passport self”), please remove that space or substitute with a hyphen or underscore for it. You can use your laptop in this situation.
- Size of the File: Every document must be less than 1 MB. The website is very important and advocates that “To reduce size of the file, travellers can download any of the free apps that are accessible on both iOS as well as Android. To reduce the file size, iOS users can use PDF Compressor, and Android consumers can download Compress PDF app.
- Below is a quick guide to Compress PDF files-Open the official website portal. That is- https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration and then log in. Now kindly enter the information for the main traveller. If you are travelling with companions, you need to add the total number of travellers at the end of your form. After that complete each passenger’s details separately. If there had been a method to duplicate the fundamental flight details—such as the destination and contact info—that would have been helpful. However you need to have some patience.
- You must be unsure about what things to submit or upload for your children who are not yet been subject to requirement of immunization.
- You can then leave the details blank, and if that form insists, then you can upload the parents’ information.
- Before clicking on the Submit button, remember to chant a prayer. After submitting, the form will provide a Registration number or reference number, that is sent through email to the principal applicant’s email id.
- Passengers must bring a printout or a soft copy of their online application at the airport, where they will review it and then provide you your boarding passes.
- Once you take your boarding passes, remember to celebrate with a fist pump and any traditional treat.
How to Fill Air Suvidha Form – Air Suvidha Portal
Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to fill your form of Air Suvidha
- First of all visit the official website portal of Air Suvidha.
- Now you need to careful fill out the form visible on the screen.
- After that upload the documents along with this form.
- At last, click on submit button.
Process To Check Application Status
- Firstly, open the official website portal of Air Suvidha.
- At the home page move to the Air Suvidha option available near the top right corner.
- You need to click on it. As a result the drop-down menu will open before your screen.
- After that click on the option of Track application status.
- Consequently, a new page will open in front of you.
- At there you need to fill in the details carefully.
- Then click on submit button. As a result your application status will appear in front of your screen.
Process To Fill Self Declaration Form.
- At first visit the official website page of Air Suvidha.
- At the home page kindly move to the Air Suvidha option available near the top right corner.
- Kindly click on it and consequently the drop-down menu will open before the screen.
- Following that you need to click on the option of Self Declaration Form.
- As a result, a new page will appear in front of you.
- At there kindly enter all the details carefully and then click on submit button.
Modify Self Declaration Form
- Visit the official website portal of Air Suvidha.
- At the home page move to the option of Air Suvidha at the top right corner.
- Kindly click on it and consequently the drop-down menu will open in front of your screen.
- Now you need to select the option of Modify Self Declaration Form.
- As a result, a new page will open before your screen.
- Kindly fill in all the details in that page and click on submit button.
- With this simple process you can easily edit your self declaration form.
Procedure To Provide Feedback
- Firstly, open the official website portal of Air Suvidha.
- At the home page, you need to click on the option of ‘Click here to contact us for any Air Suvidha-related queries’
- Consequently a new page of the feedback form will appear in front of your screen.
- You need to fill out this form properly by entering all the particulars and clicking on the submit button.
- With this simple way you can easily provide your feedback.