The government of India has recently initiated a new scholarship scheme for all those students who are currently achieving their post-graduation degrees. Today through this article we will provide you all details about this new scheme. This is known as the AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2023. The concerned authorities of GOI has launched this scheme. We will provide you all aspects of this AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme. This includes the eligibility criteria, documents required, benefits and features along with the online procedure to apply for this Pg scholarship scheme.
The AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2023
The concerned authorities of post graduation has inaugurated this new scholarship scheme. This scheme is very beneficial for all the people who are pursuing their master’s degree in different kinds of studies. The government will provide a total of Rs. 12400 to all the students who are presently pursuing their masters’ degrees. Along with this they will also provide some other benefits under this scheme to all those who are continuing their studies amidst the Covid 19 pandemic. As this Covid 19 pandemic has created a lot of difficulties for so many students who are currently pursuing their studies.
The Last Date Of AICTE PG Scholarship 2023 Extended
Recently the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has extended the last date to apply under this new postgraduate scholarship scheme. As a result the students can now apply for this scheme till 25th of March 2023. The due date for applicant verification by the concerned department including re-submission of defective applications is 31st of March 2023. All the eligible applicants who have been successfully admitted to the approved institution as well as courses can now submit their application at the official website. After that the Institutions will surely verify these applications within the given timeframe. The authority will not accept a single application after the last date. Government has strictly advised the institutes to immediately verify applications of all the students soon after the receipt of the applications.
Earlier the last date to apply under this AICTE scholarship scheme was 31st December 2020.
Key Highlights Of AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2023
|Name Of the Scheme||The AICTE PG Scholarship 2023|
|Initiated By||AICTE PG|
|Major Beneficiaries||Post Graduation Students|
|Aim||Providing 12400 Rupees|
|Official Website Portal||https://www.aicte-india.org/|
Major Benefits Of AICTE PG Scholarship 2023
There are so many benefits that the government will provide with the implementation of this scheme. Consequently, the Post-graduation students can easily take part in various activities associated to their studies because of the financial assistance assured under this scholarship. The government is going to provide 12400 Rs. under this scheme to all the students who are currently pursuing post-graduation degree. Through this help students will be able to achieve their goals and can live a happy life while pursuing their education. This scheme will also reduce pressure on their lives. Interested candidates can apply for this scheme from the official website portal.
Implementation Procedure Of The AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2023
The implementation process of this scholarship yojana is as mentioned below:-
- First of all, the applicants need to qualify GATE examination.
- Then the candidate need to fill up the available application form of this scheme.
- After that the authority will approve the score of the candidate.
- They will evidently maintain the score of all the applicants in a unique manner.
- The institution will do the verification of application.
- Only the institution has the decision of rejecting or approving the applications of all the candidates.
- After that they will forward the approved applications to the PFMS portal.
- Then the PFMS portal will deposit the amount directly into the bank account of concerned beneficiaries.
Some Important Instructions About This AICTE PG Scholarship
- All the applicants who have qualified the GATE or GPAT examination are eligible for this postgraduate scholarship scheme.
- Only those candidates who are admitted in any AICTE approved courses can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Those applicants who have cleared GATE or GPAT exam after the date of admission are not liable to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- All the applicants are advised to strictly follow the procedures and guidelines of the concerned authorities.
- Applicants need to submit their general saving account details while filling their application.
- During the course period of scholarship the bank and branch must not be changed.
- All candidates students who are availing any type of scholarships, stipend or salary are not eligible to receive grants.
- Candidates can take casual leaves of 15 days in an academic year, medical leave of maximum of 1 month as well as maternity leaves as per the guidelines of Government of India.
- The attendance data that the applicant has submitted has to be processed at different levels.
- If any wrong information has been forwarded or filled at the official portal then applicants or Institute can lodge their grievance. They can send an email consisting scanned copies of the document with AICTE. In order to resolve their issue they can also contact the available helpline number. The contact number is- 01129 581000, 01129581333
- If the applicant leave the course in midway then that applicant will have to refund the total scholarship amount drawn at the time of leaving their course.
- The benefit available under this scheme can only be obtained once in a lifetime.
- The List of absentees are generally forwarded till 15th of disbursement and by 30th of every month.
The students should follow the below mentioned eligibility criteria while applying for this scholarship scheme:-
- The student must have qualified GATE/GPAT examination to apply for this scholarship.
- Also, the candidate should not be a part of any part-time online courses.
- The bank account details of concerned student should match the original credentials of the student.
- They must not have a joint bank accounts. As it is important to have a General savings account in any of the banks to apply under this scheme.
- The student must be studying engineering, architect, or pharmacy.
- The student should be admitted in the college after qualifying GATE/GPAT examination.
- All the students who belongs to OBC category are not eligible under this scholarship.
- Students qualified under the SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped not having authentic certificates are also not eligible for the GATE/GPAT scholarship scheme.
- Government will provide the scholarship when the classes of post-graduation courses will begin.
- The GATE/GPAT scholarship is available for a maximum time of 24 months or till completion of degree/submission date of the thesis whichever is earlier.
List of Documents Required of AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2023
The below mentioned documents are needed while applying for the AICTE scholarship scheme:-
- The recent authentic non-creamy layer certificate[NCL] is needed for OBC applicants (not more than 1-year old)
- The documents of SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped Certificate must be attested from the institute principal or gazetted officer
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped certificate must be in Hindi/English. Otherwise the notary officer or principal should translate it in either Hindi or English. Applicants need to upload both original as well as translated certificate.
- Self Attested Clear and Readable Attachments
The Stipend Amount
The government will provide the below mentioned scholarship amount to all concerned beneficiaries:-
- Applicants will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 12,400 every month for a period of 2 years or till the completion of course, whichever happens earlier.
- Along with this, the candidates will also obtain an yearly contingency grant of Rs. 20,000 as per the notification of AICTE scholarship.
AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2023 Online Application Process
The students should follow the below mentioned application procedure in order to apply for this scholarship scheme:-
- First of all, click on the official website portal of AICTE scholarship.
- Now the homepage will appear in front of you.
- You need to click on the option termed as Quick Links.
- After that select the option of PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT).
- As a result a new web page will appear before your screen.
- At that new page, you need to click on the option named as Apply for PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT).
- Consequently the list of scholarships will open in front of you.
- You need to click on the option of Click here to proceed for GATE / GPAT Scholarship Student Verification ID 2023.
- Now the application form will appear before your screen.
- Kindly enter all the details. After that don’t forget to attach all the documents.
- Then click on the “Validate” button.
- Now you can obtain the Student ID / Institute Permanent ID will from your institute.
- For the new institutes or deemed universities current application number as well as permanent ID are the same.
Process To View Beneficiary List
- First of all you need to open the official website page of AICTE PG scholarship.
- Now the home page will appear before you.
- At the homepage you need to click on the option of details of beneficiaries to whom the scholarship has been released.
- Consequently a PDF file will emerge before your screen.
- In this PDF file you can easily check the beneficiary list.
Process To Raise Grievance
- At first, open the official website of AICTE PG scholarship scheme.
- Now the home page will appear in front of you.
- At the homepage you need to click on raise grievance.
- As a result a page will emerge before your screen.
- At this page if you have already registered then you need to fill your login details and if you have not registered then you need to register on the official website.
- Then you need to login at the portal.
- Following that you need to click on raise grievance option.
- In the grievance form you need to fill in all the required particulars.
- Along with that you need to upload all the asked documents and click on submit button.
- With this simple procedure you can easily raise grievance.
Available Helpline Number
If the students have any kind of problem regarding this scholarship scheme then they can contact on the following helpline details:-
- For Technical Issues – 011-29581333
- Email Address- [email protected]