Karnataka Ration Card List 2023: Search ahara.kar.nic.in ration card Status – Karnataka government provides Ration cards to the citizens of the state of Karnataka. The ration cards are provided by the state government according to the guidelines of the central government. The main reason to provide ration cards to the citizens is to ensure the food security of the Poor people.
Karnataka Ration Card List 2023
The government provides subsidized food grains, Rice, and Daals (Pulses) to the poorer class. It helps in the food security of the poor class. Karnataka government also provides ration cards in order to identify various sources and provide food security to them. There are different types of the Ration card that are given by the government of Karnataka to the citizens of the state.
- Priority House Hold (PHH) Ration Cards – These cards are issued to citizens belonging to rural areas of the state. PHH category RCs are further divided into 2 sub-groups to provide food grains at subsidized rates. People will now get rice at Rs. 3 per Kg, wheat at Rs. 2 per Kg, and coarse grains at a rate of Rs. 1 per Kg.
- Annapurna Yojna (AY) Ration Cards – These cards are issued to poor citizens who are above the age of 65 years. The state govt. provides them with 10 Kg of food grains on monthly basis.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna (AAY) Ration Cards – These cards are issued to those households having an annual income below Rs. 15,000. Such families get food grains at cheaper rates than other ration cardholders. These households get rice at Rs. 3 per Kg rate and wheat at Rs. 2 per Kg rate.
- Non-Priority House Hold (NPHH) Ration Cards – These cards are issued to families with stable annual incomes. NPHH ration cardholder families don’t get food grains at a subsidized price like above-mentioned RC holders.
Karnataka Ration Card Status 2023
Required Documents for Karnataka Ration Card
You need to have all the following documents for the Karnataka Ration card:
- Identity Proof ( Voter ID, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card)
- Address Proof (Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card)
- Age Proof
- Income Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Valid Mobile Nimber
- Certificate from the Ward Councillor or Pradhan
- Tenancy agreement in case applicant is a tenant
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Ration Card
Basic eligibility Criteria to apply for Karnataka Ration Card:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- Should not have a Ration Card already.
- Newly married couples can also apply.
- Citizens with temporary ration cards whose date has expired.
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Ration Card?
- Firstly you need to visit the Official Website of the Karnataka government.
- On the home page click on the E-Services option.
- On the next page hover over the E-Ration Card option and click on the New Ration Card option shown below.
- After that, on the next page, you need to choose your language(Kannada or English) and then click on the New Ration Card Request.
- Now you need to select one of the options from Priority Household (PHH) for BPL Ration Card or Non-Priority Household (NPHH) for APL Ration Card.
- To apply for a BPL card you need to select Priority Household and then mark the correct notion against the question- Do you applied for a BPL Ration card before and do you want to link this with this New Application.
- After selecting the option, the new page for the BPL card online application in Karnataka 2023 will appear.
- On the application form select District, Taluk, Acknowledgement number, and then click on the GO button.
- And for APL Ration Card in Karnataka, Click on the Nonpriority Household option after step 5.
Note – You can also apply for Karnataka Ration Card offline. You just need to download the application form from the official website, fill it up, and submit it with the appropriate documents to the concerned officer.
ahara.kar.nic.in ration card Status
To check the Karnataka Ration Card Status follow the steps below:
- First visit the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs department. (ahara.kar.nic.in)
- Click on the E-services tab.
- Hover On the E-Status and click on the Status of the new/defending ration card.
- Choose the appropriate option and Choose the Ration Card Status option.
- Select Verification Type.
- Enter the RC Number and click on the Go Button.