The Odisha state government has launched large number of schemes for the development of farmers in the state. Today through this article we will provide you all details about one such scheme of Odisha state. This is known as the Agrisnet farmer list. Under this scheme, the government ensure better services to all the farmers with the assistance of Information and communication technology. We will cover all aspects of this Agrisnet farmer list 2023. This includes- the objective, eligibility criteria, list of required documents, benefits and features of this scheme. Along with this we will also provide the online procedure to apply for this scheme. Kindly read this article very carefully to grab all important information.
Odisha Agrisnet Farmer List 2023
Recently, the Odisha state government has initiated a new scheme named as Agrisnet farmer scheme. With the implementation of this yojana, farm mechanization will be ensured to all the farmers of Odisha state. Government will take various types of initiatives in order to provide better and effective services to the farmers. They will do so with the help of Information and communication technology. They will also update the farmers regularly about the newest technology in the agriculture sector. As a result farmers can improve their productivity as well as quality of crops. Under this new scheme, the authority will provide certain recommendations on the basis of results of soil test. Therefore the farmers will become aware of the ill effects of chemical fertilizers. Along with this the farmers can also increase their income.
If anyone has applied for this Agrisnet farmer scheme, then they can check their name in the Agrisnet farmer list 2023. It is obtainable at the official website portal. With the inauguration of this scheme, the authority will surely convey all the information to the concerned farmers. This scheme is highly beneficial for setting up their crops.
Aim of The Agrisnet Farmer List
The major aim of this Agrisnet farmer list is to ensure better services to the farmers of Odisha state. They will do so with the assistance of Information and communication technology. Now with the implementation of this scheme, government will convey important information to all the farmers. Hence they can improve their crop productivity. Under this Agrisnet Farmer scheme, farmers will receive regular updates about the newest technology in agricultural field. Consequently their crop production as well as quality of crops will definitely improve. Soon the farmers of Odisha state will become self-reliant and their income will also increase.
Key Highlights of Odisha Agrisnet Farmer Scheme-
|Name Of The Scheme||Agrisnet Farmer List 2023|
|Initiated By||State Government Of Odisha|
|Major Beneficiaries||Farmers Of Odisha State|
|Aim||To Provide Better Services To All Farmers Of Odisha|
|Official Website Portal||https://agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in/|
Major Benefits And Features Of Agrisnet Farmer List 2023
- The Odisha State Government has inaugurated this Agrisnet Farmer Scheme for the farmers of Odisha state.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the farmers will have a farm mechanism.
- Under this scheme, government will take various types of the initiative in order to ensure improved services to all the farmers with the help of Information and communication technology.
- Farmers will also get regular updates about the latest technology in the agricultural field.
- Through this scheme, farmers can easily improve their crop productivity as well as quality of crops.
- Government will provide recommendations on the basis of the soil test result. Consequently farmers will become aware about the ill effects of chemical fertilizers.
- The farmers can surely improve their income under this scheme.
- The concerned authorities will convey all types of vital information to all farmers. This will help them in setting up their crops.
- Now the farmers of Odisha state will become self-reliant.
- Along with this, beneficiaries of this scheme will also get discount on so many government schemes.
- The government will transfer all types of financial assistance directly into the bank account of farmer with the assistance of the direct benefit transfer method.
Eligibility Criteria And List Of Required Documents Under Agrisnet Farmer Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- Candidate must be a farmer
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Proof of Residence
- Age Proof
- Income Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
Online Process To Search Odisha Agrisnet Farmer List
If anyone want to check the Agrisnet farmer list at the official website then they need to follow the below mentioned simple steps:-
- First of all, open the official website portal Agrisnet farmers list.
- At the website, you need to click on the option of DBT available on the menu list.
- After that click on the farmer’s registration option from the dropdown menu.
- Then you need to click on Register Farmer ID for seed DBT.
- Consequently a new page will appear before your screen.
- You need to choose the following details on this new page:-
- Gram Panchayat
- Following that, you need to click on the search button.
- As a result the needed information will appear in front of your screen.
Process To Login On The Portal
- Visit the official website page of Agrisnet.
- Now the home page will appear before your screen.
- At the home page, you need to click on the login button.
- Consequently a new page will open in front of you.
- At there you need to enter your username along with password.
- Following that, you need to click on the login button
- With this simple procedure you can easily login on the portal.
Download Process To Avail Subsidy Under Agrisnet Farmer-
- Open the official website portal of Agrisnet farmers list.
- Now the home page will appear in front of your screen.
- At the homepage, you need to click on the option of Process to Avail of Subsidy.
- Consequently a new page will appear in front of your screen that contains a PDF file.
- Then you need to click on the download option.
- As soon as you click on that button this file will be downloaded to your computer.
Procedure For Downloading Farmer Registration Form
- First of all, you need to visit the official website page of Agrisnet.
- Now the home page will appear in front of you.
- At there you need to click on the option of DBT.
- Following that, you need to click on option named as- the Farmer Registration Form.
- Then the farmer registration form will open before your screen in PDF form.
- You need to click on the option of download.
Process To Download Instruction Manual-
- Firstly, visit the official website portal of Agrisnet farmers.
- Now home page will appear in front of you.
- At the homepage, you need to click on the option of DBT.
- After that you need to click on option termed as- the instruction manual.
- As a result the Instruction manual will open before your screen in PDF form.
- You need to click on the download button in order to download that.
With this article, we have given you all important information about the Odisha Agrisnet farmer list. If you are still having any type of problem then you can easily contact the concerned authorities by sending an email. The email Address is- [email protected]. You can also contact us through the comment section available below. For more details stay connected with this website.