Affordable Rental Housing Scheme Registration 2023, ARHC Login at arhc.mohua.gov will be discussed here. You will get an Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and other important details. This is the initiative taken by the government to help in the significant improvement of the daily life of migrants and the poor people of India. Most importantly, through this scheme, migrants and laborers can have their own accommodation at a very low price. So it is a very beneficial scheme for the poor people who can not afford to buy a house. In today’s article, we are going to provide you required information related to ARHC Project. And along with that we also tell how you can apply online for this Rental Housing Scheme.
Affordable Rental Housing Scheme 2023
ARHC refers to the Affordable Rental Housing Complex. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched a new scheme with the aim of Atam Nirbhar Bharat. The Ministry Of Housing And Urban Affairs is launching the Affordable Rental Housing Scheme for the people who are really poor and can’t afford to buy a house. With the help of this scheme, migrants and poor people of India can have a house at a very low price. This scheme will benefit needy people. Especially, labor class people, who can save more and more money by paying much affordable rent.
Through this scheme, the government-funded vacant houses in the cities will be converted into Affordable Rental Housing. Under the public-private partnership model or by the public agencies. Moreover, the construction, operation, and maintenance of renting houses complexes will be done on available vacant land. Although, people who want to get the advantage of this facility can apply through the official website of ARHC. To avail of this facility, aspirants must fill out the registration form on the official website.
Overview of ARHC Scheme
|Scheme Name||Affordable Rental Housing Scheme/ ARHC Scheme|
|Launched By||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Poor People of India|
|Major Benefit||To Provide Affordable Rental Houses/Complex|
|Start Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Post Category||Central Govt. Scheme|
Affordable Rental Housing Scheme PDF
Affordable Rental Housing scheme approved by the central government on July 8th, 2020 during covid tenure. ARHC scheme will give benefits to EWS and LIG who are living in modern cities and can’t afford high rent. Moreover, as per the concerned authorities, this scheme will help in creating at least 40 houses with basic infrastructure facilities. However, the houses will comprise of single bedroom up to 30 square meters for a double bedroom up to 60 square meters. In Addition, these houses will have a living area, kitchen, toilet, bathroom, and bed. This will be fixed by local authorities and entertainers and they can be operated for a minimum of 25 years. However, the ARHC scheme is going to be implemented through two models:
- Utilizing existing Government funded vacant houses to convert into ARHCs through Public-Private Partnership or by Public Agencies.
- Construction, Operation, and Maintenance of ARHCs by Public/ Private Entities on their own vacant land.
Other PM Modi Schemes
- Stand Up India Scheme 2023
- PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2023
- PM Kisan Status Check 2023
- PVC Aadhaar Card Cash On Delivery
If you are also interested in the scheme and want to apply for the scheme, then you must have documents like photographs, Address Proof, Email ID, Identity card. Below in this article, we have given all the eligibility criteria and documents required for Registration.
Objectives of Rental Housing Scheme
- Firstly, the main aim of the scheme is to provide affordable rental houses for urban migrates and poor people.
- Secondly, it will also help in the vision of Atam Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan created by the Prime Minister.
- With the help of this scheme, the houses will be built on vacant lands.
- However, it will provide necessary Civic amenities to the poor people.
- The ARHC Scheme will also create a positive environment among poor people.
- Moreover, it will create leverage of investment in our country.
- Through this scheme, the workforce will get a lot of help.
- Most importantly, the government has kept the rent/price of these houses at an affordable range for the poor.
- In conclusion, the whole project will be going to benefit the development of India as a country.
Eligibility Criteria For ARHC Portal
- Firstly, the applicant must be from the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) or Lower Income Groups (LIG) for applying under the scheme.
- Secondly, poor people who are living in urban areas and also migrate to urban.
- In addition, these LIG families have defined households with an annual income between Rs 3 Lakh to 6 Lakh Rupees annually.
- If you meet these eligibility criteria then only you can apply for the ARHC Scheme.
Beneficiaries Under ARHCs Project
Followings are the categories of people under this scheme:
|EWS||Industrial Worker||Market and Trade Association|
|LIG||Hospital Workers||Educational Institute Workers|
|Migrants||Rickshaw Pullers||Health Institution Employees|
|Students||Basic Service Provider||Long Term Tourist Visited|
|Street Vendors||Hospitality Sector Employees||Other Vulnerable Categories|
Affordable Rental Housing Scheme 2023- States List
|Puducherry||Tamil Nadu||Daman and Diu||Tripura|
Out of 36 States of India, 24 states are ready to sign pacts with the Central Government to implement an affordable rental housing scheme. The central government is all set to sign the agreements with the States within a month. Above we have mentioned the 24 states list.
Affordable Rental Housing (ARHC) Scheme Online Registration
Below we have mentioned step by step procedure to apply online for the Rental Housing Scheme. Kindly, read carefully all the steps;
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of ARHC Scheme.
- You will get the Online Registration option in the menu bar of the website.
- Now click on the option and read and fill in the mandatory details such as:-
- Name of Enterprises / Business
- Type of Organisation / Business
- Registered address
- Postal Code
- Name of Owner / Applicant as printed on Aadhaar Card
- Mobile No
- Email Id
- At last, fill in the verify Captcha Code and Click on the submit button.
ARHC Login Process at arhc.mohua.gov.in
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Affordable rental housing scheme
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the home page, you are required to click on login.
- Now you have to enter your user ID, password, and captcha code
- After that you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can log in to the portal.
Note – If you have any query or problem related to this scheme, then you can contact on the given helpline number or email id.
ARHC Helpline Number: 011-23063266 or 23063285 or 8130653741
Email Id: [email protected]